The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Pavluchencko - was he given a fair run at Spurs EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Pavluchencko - was he given a fair run at Spurs EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Pavluchencko - was he given a fair run at Spurs EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Pavluchencko - was he given a fair run at Spurs EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Pavluchencko - was he given a fair run at Spurs EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Pavluchencko - was he given a fair run at Spurs EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Pavluchencko - was he given a fair run at Spurs EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Pavluchencko - was he given a fair run at Spurs EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Pavluchencko - was he given a fair run at Spurs EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Pavluchencko - was he given a fair run at Spurs Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Pavluchencko - was he given a fair run at Spurs

Pavluchencko - was he given a fair run at Spurs Empty Pavluchencko - was he given a fair run at Spurs

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13 2012, 03:19

I watched the Russian game and thought that Pav had a great game once he came on.

Looking back over the stats, I saw the following:-

His Tottenham career up until this point had consisted of constantly being down the pecking order despite in the 2009–10 season having a better goals per minute ratio than all of his fellow strike partners in Jermain Defoe, Peter Crouch and Robbie Keane. The same went for the 2010–11 season when in March Pavlyuchenko had a minutes per goals ratio of 151 compared to competitors Jermain Defoe who had 208, Peter Crouch had 243 and Rafael van der Vaart had 161.[9] In December of the 2011–12 season, the striker had been restricted to just 18 minutes of Barclays Premier League football, until he came on against Sunderland F.C. and went on to score the only goal of the game in the 61st minute.

Personally I thought he carried a far greater threat than Crouch but only played in 78 games in his time at Spurs, scoring 21 goals. Crouch on the other hand played in 73 and scored only 12.

Pavluchencko - was he given a fair run at Spurs Empty Re: Pavluchencko - was he given a fair run at Spurs

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13 2012, 03:21

from fake pav twitter account

In a totally unrelated news story, I heard Daniel Levy has not creamed his jeans since I left WHL. Saha just makes Little Dan all floppy. lol

I mean, they might as well just call it "The Pavs" rather than persist with this "European Championships" nonsense.

Seriously, goal of the tournament or what? That goal had more sex on it than a Barry White record dipped in molten chocolate.
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Pavluchencko - was he given a fair run at Spurs Empty Re: Pavluchencko - was he given a fair run at Spurs

Post by anicoll5 Wed Jun 13 2012, 05:46

On the bench again eh ?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13 2012, 08:26

yep while the striker whos picked above him had 7 shots all of target wich is a record
    then tonight again he dont shoot on target
    should be dropped

and pav started most of the games leading up to the euros untill he got injuird
    peader50
    peader50
    4th Division
    4th Division

Post by peader50 Wed Jun 13 2012, 08:38

yeah pavs strike rate might have been ok but when we were behind and under pressure for goals pav disappeared much as i liked him and wanted him to do well

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13 2012, 09:28

ye because defoe scores loads when he starts lol
    defoe is 30 he only started to do extra training 2 season ago . the guy is bang averge and dont score aganst good teams

pav may be lazy i dont belive in strikers running around everywhere. they should be in the box

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 08:18