The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
UEFA new Financial Fair play rules EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
UEFA new Financial Fair play rules EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
UEFA new Financial Fair play rules EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
UEFA new Financial Fair play rules EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
UEFA new Financial Fair play rules EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
UEFA new Financial Fair play rules EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
UEFA new Financial Fair play rules EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
UEFA new Financial Fair play rules EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
UEFA new Financial Fair play rules EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

UEFA new Financial Fair play rules Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

UEFA new Financial Fair play rules

Boycey
    Boycey
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

UEFA new Financial Fair play rules Empty UEFA new Financial Fair play rules

Post by Boycey Fri Jul 16 2010, 16:18

Not sure if there has been a topic on this yet but i been thinking about this since it has been decided back in May,

I think football in the next few years is going to change, clubs like Man City and Chelsea and Man Utd are going to have to sort their finances out ie they will have to break even each year...(spend only what they bring in) plus for those clubs that Owe Millions are going to have to sort those debts out...unless they want sanctions....

What does everyone think the state of the premiership is going to be like by 2013-14 when all the sanctions can start etc....???
    I think for smaller clubs it is going to give them a better footing.....and make the transfer system change totally,not only in the premiership but world wide...
    Because a club such as Juventus has only a rough average of 27000 a week watching them,so their income cant be that huge, Barcelona are struggling with money....Liverpool are in bad debt as is Man Utd, so football is going to change big.

http://jo-manutdfan.blogspot.com/2010/07/uefa-new-financial-fair-play-rules.html

there is the link for more about the ruling

UEFA new Financial Fair play rules Empty Re: UEFA new Financial Fair play rules

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16 2010, 18:33

I wonder if this will signal the begining of the G18 clubs breaking away from their domestic FA's & UEFA and starting up their own lil mini-Euro league Boycey ? Clubs like Utd & Juventus know they can generate huge income even with the debt levels they have and I can't see them meekley bowing down to Platini's wishes and doing as he says . . . . .
    Boycey
    Boycey
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Boycey Fri Jul 16 2010, 18:39

VisionarySound wrote:I wonder if this will signal the begining of the G18 clubs breaking away from their domestic FA's & UEFA and starting up their own lil mini-Euro league Boycey ? Clubs like Utd & Juventus know they can generate huge income even with the debt levels they have and I can't see them meekley bowing down to Platini's wishes and doing as he says . . . . .

I was thinking that myself ...i do really think we will see clubs breaking away and then starting their own league of sorts! But i do think that could also damage football as it is now and that could ruin the smaller clubs. It will be interesting to watch and read what happens over the next few years! I do also think that something needs to be done to sort the football finances out,it has got out of control and i believe that at this moment,most investors and buyers of clubs dont get involved for football reasons but just financial, it is ruining the game!!!!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16 2010, 20:51

It would surely affect International football as any team breaking away would find it's players enelegible for national sides. Not that some managers would mind that scenario at me me thinks . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 10:57