The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Thoughts on the coming season.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Thoughts on the coming season.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Thoughts on the coming season.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Thoughts on the coming season.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Thoughts on the coming season.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Thoughts on the coming season.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Thoughts on the coming season.  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Thoughts on the coming season.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thoughts on the coming season.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Thoughts on the coming season.  - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+5
Boltjean
vis
MarkA249
anicoll5
BazSpur
9 posters

Thoughts on the coming season.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Thoughts on the coming season.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Thoughts on the coming season.

Post by BazSpur Sun Aug 19 2012, 07:22

I agree Defoe is greedy Lought he always has been but it don't matter about being greedy if he scores. It only matters if he don't score.

Thoughts on the coming season.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Thoughts on the coming season.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19 2012, 07:33

lets hope he stays.

but avb looks good on the touchline always instruction the players and moans at the ref when our team get a bad decesion.

so much better then harry in the dugout arms folded unless the camera pans on him then he jumps out hes seat lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Aug 19 2012, 08:15

I agree there mate.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Aug 19 2012, 21:34

BazSpur wrote:Apparently AVB has said there will be one more striker coming in and love him or hate him I think it will be Ade.
    oh well done avb and levy, the fuckin pennys dropped we need another striker, always playing catch up after dropping points. if we had another out and out striker already in place i reckon we would have won yesterday.time we get one and get him fit and in our team we might be well behind.hurry up and pay the proper fee for a proper striker or give up on what we had at spurs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 23:09