The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Capital One Cup - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Capital One Cup - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Capital One Cup - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Capital One Cup - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Capital One Cup - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Capital One Cup - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Capital One Cup - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Capital One Cup - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Capital One Cup - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Capital One Cup - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+4
DJSR
Boltjean
shearspur
vis
8 posters

Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Capital One Cup

vis
    vis

Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Capital One Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Capital One Cup

Post by vis Thu Nov 01 2012, 09:21

When the fek has Dumpsey scored more for Spurs Lought? He is the new Rebrov. Waste of money and I hope he leaves in January . . . .
    vis
    vis

Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Capital One Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Capital One Cup

Post by vis Thu Nov 01 2012, 09:22

Pavy scored more for Spurs then Dumpsey .. . . . .
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Nov 01 2012, 09:24

So fekin annoyed here. Was hoping to get the a*se in a later round and that twat Dumpsey couldn't keep us in the competition. Useless yank. Overpaid and over here . . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01 2012, 09:28

vis because who else left to beat the scum.
    i rather chelsea win then the goons.

but your right about dempsey he done nothing again.
    bale was so selfish in front of goal shooting everytime.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Nov 01 2012, 09:50

Well Lought I hope you enjoy another team rather then Spurs winning the competition. Me? I want Spurs to win everything they enter. Maybe that's why I may seem harsh on certain players? Me? Again? I don't give a flying fek for this competition now. Keep on enjoying what's left Lought . . . .
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Nov 01 2012, 09:51

Don't blame Bale Lought. He scored. More then Dumpsey managed .. . . .

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01 2012, 10:10

but how many times when bale was near the goal and shoots. its a team game and now bale thinks hes superman. we dont have a team we have individuals.
    they all want the glory thats why we never kill teams off.

i wanted spurs to win but we didnt but im sure as hell dont want that lot winning anything.

blame levy though because theres no way dempsey and sig are players avb wanted.

told you we miss modric more then anyone else because he can bring the ball out like demebele but nobody else can. its called retaining possesson.

jake sideways livermoor is just not good enough.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Nov 01 2012, 10:14

Let's be honest VdV would have scored that Pen! But instead we get 2nd best in Dumpsy. Oh for VdV again just to knit midfield into attack rather then the useless yank W*nk we have . . . . .
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Nov 01 2012, 10:16

Lought you managed to post loads without mentioning the useless Dumpsey. C'mon he is crap. Time to put your mojo on him mate . . . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01 2012, 10:19

omg we dont miss vdv. we miss modric. hes the one that tied things togeather.
    vdv cant even last 90mins for hamburg.

why blame dempsey when he had no service all night.
    yes he missed a pen but why dont you go look through all pens defoes missed for us

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01 2012, 13:04

Dawson: "Can't quite believe we lost. Never easy when you lose, but in the way we lost it. We had all the ball and possession, then a freak goal gave them momentum. But we look to the weekend and 3 points"

Andre: "Disappointing for us. We controlled the game in first and second half. Pity to see us lose this way. We move on and we feel the frustration and disappointment but we focus on Wigan. The effort of the players has been tremendous. They are showing great strength of character."

Bale: "We played better than them all night really. We controlled the game and limited them. We are all disappointed. Tomorrow we get back on it and get ready for Saturday's game."
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Thu Nov 01 2012, 21:48

Avb dithered with making subs, he should have got Defoe on earlier as you could see we were not going to score again and desperately needed second goal. Hugoton had the bottle to go for it and his there subs at a crucial time won it for him, looked like they wanted it more anyway. When will we take the lead in matches and push on instead of being under the cosh in last twenty mins hanging on to a fragile lead. Gutted.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Nov 01 2012, 22:45

Dempsey ought to get Liverpool out of his head and remember he has a job to do at Spurs. That Pen last night was shite. As for Bale, one of the best players on the pitch last night. Lought sorting out his new whipping boy for the rest of this season methinks. As for Modric you have to be joking, he didn't play that well last season IMO.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02 2012, 00:30

so dempsey played what 6/7 games and scored the winner in 2 of them and yet gets slated because he missed a pen.
    like hes the first player to miss a pen for us.

bale grea first half but went missing secoud.

it was modric who got other players into the game.
    we been crying out for someone like that since dembele g got injurid.

i like hudd but he wont make a burst through midfeild.jake wont either. carrol didnt although he had a decent game. we are not creating chances.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Nov 02 2012, 00:36

Mate, he looks as though he wants to be anywhere else.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02 2012, 00:44

it looks to me like hes trying but hes getting no service at all..
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Nov 02 2012, 00:49

I think he got good service myself. He had a cast iron chance to equalise with the Pen but put it straight at the keeper.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Fri Nov 02 2012, 02:06

BazSpur wrote:Dempsey ought to get Liverpool out of his head and remember he has a job to do at Spurs.

BazSpur wrote:Mate, he looks as though he wants to be anywhere else.

Baz , why you think this ?

shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Fri Nov 02 2012, 02:26

not speaking for baz here, but i think the same. he just looks miserable as sin all the time hes got our shirt on, and is giving off the vibe like oh well its a job i suppose but not for the company i was hoping for. dont see much passion from him at the moment. just my opinion.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Nov 02 2012, 02:36

Arnie, as Shear says he looks miserable in our shirt. It's no secret that Liverpool was his dream move and the only reason he didn't go there was because they wouldn't stump up the fee. We were the only opportunity he had in the end. He should be more professional and realise he has a job to do for us.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Fri Nov 02 2012, 03:04

You could both (Shear & Baz) be right, we all know Liverpool is a much bigger club than Spurs in the USA. Our pre-season friendly game out there clearly showed us that, where 80% of the sell out match attendance were wearing red shirts.

But I have a feeling that Dempsey and I also think Siggy is the same , they're simply not enjoying playing with Defoe. Bale can also be the type of player that seeks individual glory rather than putting in a team mate . We're often seeing selfish play in our attacks.

I'm noticing the body language of the players to each other and it's not good.

I used to play as an attacking midfielder behind the forwards and if they were greedy feckers it affected my game , certainly took my enjoyment away .

totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Fri Nov 02 2012, 22:10

I agree that Dempsey looks as if he's not enjoying it at the moment. However I don't think he wishes he was at Liverpool as he only has to look at where they are and us.

I just think that he's not as good as he seemed when he was at Fulham. He was a star player there and got a lot of service and therefor scored goals but with us he's not a guaranteed first choice.

I think the same applies to Sig, stood out at a smaller club but is now finding it difficult also.

What happened at Norwich was AVB was out guessed by Hughton. Hughton's substitutes were far better than AVB's and done at the right time and then counteracted again when we made ours.

We now move on and hope he does better in the future.

Mikey M

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03 2012, 01:48

arnie bang on .

defoe and bale are so selfish.
    did you see bale aganst man u when he had that shot from stupid angle but we just lucky the keeper pushed it out and dempsey followed up.

everytime defoe in the box 9/10 he shoots never looking for the better option and thats why berbatove would of been a better option because he will always pass if a player is in a better scoring postion then him.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sat Nov 03 2012, 07:29

Oh ffs Lought get real. We have class in Bale & Defoe yet ordinary around them . . . .

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03 2012, 07:39

vis do you watch the games. defoe is not class. hes bang averge thats why hes never scored 20 goals in the prem. no big club has ever wanted him. hes 30 now and still not learnt the offside rule.

robbie keane or defoe at there peake who was better.

sheringham and berbatov are proper forwards.

bale stil young so he will get better but defoe wont.
    defoe is not a natural finnisher

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 17:53