The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Lloris EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Lloris EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Lloris EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Lloris EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Lloris EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Lloris EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Lloris EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Lloris EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Lloris EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Lloris Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Lloris

Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Lloris Empty Lloris

Post by Boltjean Thu Feb 21 2013, 06:31

Just read an article that Barcelona are to make a bid for Lloris in the Summer. Oh how I hate all this c--p. I can't see him leaving, not when we are building a squad that could be capable of challenging the big guns next season. However, this kind of talk can unsettle players and I do not like it. Why is it always aimed at us. We had it with Berbatov, Modric, Bale, and now Lloris. By the way, how many of you think he should be in goal tomorrow, with such a slender lead I think he should be in the starting line up.

Lloris Empty Re: Lloris

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21 2013, 07:11

i think he should be in goal in this game.
    hes a big reason we made it out the group after hes man of the match display away at lazio
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Feb 21 2013, 07:52

Always the same Len. A player has a good run and the redtop meeja rags make up stories about them. It's not journalism it's gossip mongering.
    And I also agree that a start, and the captains armband, should be his tomorrow. . . . .
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Sun Feb 24 2013, 10:10

It's going to go on all summer especially with Bale wanted by Real Madrid and a few others, now Lloris.

It's not just us other clubs have the same Media sh*t going on. L'Pool have it with Suarez leaving and Agurro is leaving City, allegedly.

We just have to hold our breath and hope we make top four then it should be OK for another year at least.

Mikey M

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 02:15