The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Can't stand this pressure EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Can't stand this pressure EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Can't stand this pressure EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Can't stand this pressure EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Can't stand this pressure EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Can't stand this pressure EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Can't stand this pressure EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Can't stand this pressure EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Can't stand this pressure EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Can't stand this pressure Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Can't stand this pressure

Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Can't stand this pressure Empty Can't stand this pressure

Post by Boltjean Mon May 13 2013, 01:52

Well, two points ahead of the goons, and the tables have turned. If they draw with Wigan then I think that will be fourth place to us with the Sunderland game being like a cup final which I believe we will win. And the way Wigan played against City, who would bet against them not getting at least a point. My brother in law, I wont bore you with the story again, reckons that Wigan will be tired after yesterday's game and that it will be an easy three points to the goons, my oppinion, Wigans victory is a major boost to them knowing that if they can beat City they can beat the goons. The pressure is now on the goons, it is still on us having to rely on Wigan and Newcastle doing us a favour, but by God this pressure is not doing my ticker any good. All in all, a good result against Stoke but against 10 men I thought we would go onto score three or four. How the home supporters turn up to watch Stoke play I will never know, it is supposed to be the beautiful game but they have destroyed that theory, boreing, aggressive, unattractive football, and as for Adams, I would love to see someone put him out the game for a few months, an animal.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Can't stand this pressure Empty Re: Can't stand this pressure

Post by djfitzo Mon May 13 2013, 01:59

Boltjean wrote:Well, two points ahead of the goons, and the tables have turned. If they draw with Wigan then I think that will be fourth place to us with the Sunderland game being like a cup final which I believe we will win. And the way Wigan played against City, who would bet against them not getting at least a point. My brother in law, I wont bore you with the story again, reckons that Wigan will be tired after yesterday's game and that it will be an easy three points to the goons, my oppinion, Wigans victory is a major boost to them knowing that if they can beat City they can beat the goons. The pressure is now on the goons, it is still on us having to rely on Wigan and Newcastle doing us a favour, but by God this pressure is not doing my ticker any good. All in all, a good result against Stoke but against 10 men I thought we would go onto score three or four. How the home supporters turn up to watch Stoke play I will never know, it is supposed to be the beautiful game but they have destroyed that theory, boreing, aggressive, unattractive football, and as for Adams, I would love to see someone put him out the game for a few months, an animal.

Len, for the first time Arsenal will be under real pressure and their crowd are even worse than us when things are not going their way. Gonna be an interesting Tuesday night.

Post by Guest Mon May 13 2013, 02:02

Can't stand this pressure 941173_10151632440225930_782984765_n
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Mon May 13 2013, 02:22

Love that picture Lought, a rep from me. Vis, I do not want Newcastle getting any points today then that will certainly give Wigan all the more incentive to get above them, pluss at the same time give Newcastle a big incentive to beat the gooners in their last game. Mind you Sunderland could get dragged into it if they loose to Southampton today so we need them to win so they do not have to worry about relegation when they play us. A nightmare season this, just because we dropped stuppid points to teams we should have stuffed otherwise we would be home and dry.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon May 13 2013, 02:24

Len I tried to edit my post and deleted the darn thing by mistake! I had a look and SunLan are in trouble. If Barcodes win they are safe so c'mon QPR lol . . . .
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Mon May 13 2013, 02:25

Where has Vis's post gone, it's just vanished.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon May 13 2013, 02:28

WIGAN WOE

This is turning into a bad day for Wigan. Newcastle, Sunderland and Norwich are all winning as it stands. Wigan may have to go and win at Arsenal at this rate.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon May 13 2013, 02:34

Boltjean wrote:Love that picture Lought, a rep from me. Vis, I do not want Newcastle getting any points today then that will certainly give Wigan all the more incentive to get above them, pluss at the same time give Newcastle a big incentive to beat the gooners in their last game. Mind you Sunderland could get dragged into it if they loose to Southampton today so we need them to win so they do not have to worry about relegation when they play us. A nightmare season this, just because we dropped stuppid points to teams we should have stuffed otherwise we would be home and dry.

Funny thing is, we normally struggle away from home, yet we have won 10 out of 19.

vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon May 13 2013, 02:53

QPR have been sh*t since Redknapp took over. No favours from them . . . .
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon May 13 2013, 03:03

Well,pretty cut and dry, Wigan have to beat Arsenal.

vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon May 13 2013, 03:08

Here's hoping Dave, then we destroy SunLan.
    Shimples . . . .

Post by Guest Mon May 13 2013, 03:10

harry has worse record then warnock and hughes. and hes wasted money on players.

he says if zamora had been fit they would have been safe lol

Post by Guest Mon May 13 2013, 04:02

since fulham beating us at the lane. fulham have lost all 5 games since then.

LOVELOVEROCKET
    LOVELOVEROCKET
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET Mon May 13 2013, 04:51

Tom Huddlestone – 6

Looked to get on the ball and get the ball moving, generally did OK. affraid

siggy on bench i just dont get it ............ BSflag

Post by Guest Mon May 13 2013, 05:50

was not hudd best game but he did go on a run and nearly scored.

Post by Guest Mon May 13 2013, 06:46

n FA Cup winning team has never been relegated.
    A team with 72 points has never failed to qualify for the CL ( if we win next week )

Post by Guest Mon May 13 2013, 06:46

so newcastle keeper is injuird, second choice is susspended so they will have to play the 3rd choice keeper. how lucky can the goons get
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon May 13 2013, 07:41

And Pardew wants his team to lose! Let's hope arsenil cop a tasty plate of Lasagne next weekend . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 22:29