The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Cowards, the lot of em. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Cowards, the lot of em. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Cowards, the lot of em. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Cowards, the lot of em. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Cowards, the lot of em. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Cowards, the lot of em. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Cowards, the lot of em. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Cowards, the lot of em. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Cowards, the lot of em. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Cowards, the lot of em. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Cowards, the lot of em.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Cowards, the lot of em. Empty Cowards, the lot of em.

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 30 2010, 08:44

What the hell is going on today? 19 young blokes chase one youngster and beat him and stab him to death? Its crazy!!!! What happened to the one on one fist fight with maybe a couple of boots if you had to but for gods sake what happened to that young lad is disgusting. It seems if you even look at someone today its taken as disrespect. To be disrespected you have earn the respect first. I have no respect for the vicious and cowardly thugs that skulk around our streets in the darkness like some goulish creature of the night.gripping their "shanks" like a talisman in their hand. They are w*nkers the lot of them and evil to the core. Respect? Don't make me laugh. Those people will never have my respect. They only get a grudging respect because they have a knife. Without their knife they are nothing. The sh*t on your shoes is all they are. Put em in the ring with a boxer or a Martial artist without their knife, then see how brave they are. Yes it would be an unfair fight as the boxer will have training but isn't it just as unfair when they stab an unarmed kid on the street. I am absolutely sick to the core of hearing about these tossers stalking their victims for a bit of fun and because they think it gives them status in their gangs. If they want to fight, round the lot up and send them off to Afghanistan with the same training as our boys get then see how brave they are. In fact stick em out in front of the tanks to draw the fire of the Afghans so our brave boys can see where the enemy are to return fire. At least they would have served some useful purpose. They could die begging for the respect they so crave.

Cowards, the lot of em. Empty Re: Cowards, the lot of em.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30 2010, 09:30

yep its cowards. you see it all the time. if its 1 on 1 most lads dont wana kno but if they have there friends with them they kno they cant lose cos thye soon jump in. theres no such thing as a fiar fight anymoree....... its not even worth gettin into a fight cos you dont kno wat the other person will do. id never dream of stabbin someone im just not like it but some people will

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30 2010, 12:23

A plus point for that Baz, I couldn't agree more.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 30 2010, 20:59

Just makes me sick Mark. Cheers mate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content