The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
has anyone EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
has anyone EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
has anyone EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
has anyone EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
has anyone EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
has anyone EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
has anyone EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
has anyone EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
has anyone EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

has anyone Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

has anyone

has anyone Empty has anyone

Post by Guest Sun May 02 2010, 21:29

ever dropped themselves in the proper poo, really felt like the ground could of opened up there and then, had 1 of them, i wish i could of kept my mouth shut moments, well i had 1 last night. i was at a wedding reception last night and like at all weddings you get to see people you aint seen for a while, well an old mate and his mrs came up for a chat and everything was going fine untill i asked his wife when the baby was due (being dead serious) only for her to tell me she had the child 3 weeks previous, lol that was a converstion crusher, now these aint real close friends so not knowing this bit of news aint the worst thing but the fact i was out the night we wet the babys head should of made me click, lol i feel a right clown this morning.

has anyone Empty Re: has anyone

Post by Guest Sun May 02 2010, 22:58

I was a Postman a good few years ago. On one round this little old lady would always wait for me and keep me chatting for ages. One day I enquired about her husband. " Oh" she said "I've lost him". Before I could engage my brain I opened my mouth and what came out was as follows. "That was very carless of you, do you remember where you last had him?" Oh dear. She burst into tears and went indoors and I slunk off feeling like a right twonk. No more did the little old lady pass the time of day with me.
    Another one was when I was doing a rural collection. A guy in a flash motor pulled up and asked me where a place in another office's area was. Although close to the area I was in I didn't know so told him so. With that he relied "You aint much of a Postman then". I gave him the old hairy eyeball and said "Maybe not but I aint f***ing lost" and drove off. LOL guy took my number plate and reported me for it . . . .. . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun May 02 2010, 23:28

The most embarrassing situation I ever had was when myself and my ex and my sister and her husband and some others were out for a meal. My Sister gave us the news that her Daughter Sarah and her Daughters husband Kieran were going to have a baby. Out of the blue I said Whose is it? In a frosty tone my Sister snapped back. Kieran's of course. I have no idea to this day why or where my stupid question came from. It seemed like my lips weren't mine in that nightmare moment has anyone 50289 . I have no idea why I said it as I know they are solid as a rock. Totally inexplicable but I wanted the ground to open up at that moment as the table went deathly quiet. I quickly tried to change the subject but the damage was done.The rest of the meal was eaten in deathly silence. I was glad when the night was over.
    tressman1
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by tressman1 Mon May 03 2010, 00:49

Priceless Baz, Priceless has anyone Lol has anyone 523963
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon May 03 2010, 01:06

I never do anything by halves Shaun lolol.
    tressman1
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by tressman1 Mon May 03 2010, 22:34

I was at this function, we were in a group of people when a work mate, called Brian!!! saw the Director of the company come through the door, remember I was in a group of about ten people just making small talk, this guy pipes up with "Oh no not Pryor, I cant stand him, he is useless at his job, I have no idea how he is where he is, he is crap, the group went quite, and this other guy said "Brian have you met Mrs Pryor"
    And he said NO

I just put my hand to my head, trying to keep this stupid grim of my face, Brian said to me later did you know that old mole was Mrs Pryor and I say YES,
    He said why didn't you stop me, and I said and spoil the moment, no way sunshine. you was on a roll !!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09 2024, 00:05