The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Christmas & Supermarkets EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Christmas & Supermarkets EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Christmas & Supermarkets EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Christmas & Supermarkets EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Christmas & Supermarkets EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Christmas & Supermarkets EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Christmas & Supermarkets EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Christmas & Supermarkets EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Christmas & Supermarkets EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Christmas & Supermarkets Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Christmas & Supermarkets

Christmas & Supermarkets Empty Christmas & Supermarkets

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07 2010, 08:00

Now we are in the season of supermarkets ramming the festive peroid down our throats I thought I would share with you my moment of fun when I go into them. Wander up and down the Xmas aisle until you can grab a haplees shop worker. Ask them where the Figgy Pudding is ? They won't have any. They will looked puzzled and tell you they don't stock it or a similar answer. Then moan at them for not stocking it it but stocking all the other Christmas items. Today I had the pleasure of going into 2 different Tesco branches (deep joy) and in the 1st I questioned 3 workers. The 2nd confessed to not knowing what it was so I showed her a Christmas card with figgy pudding on that Tesco's sell and expressed my disapointment at her lack of knowledge of her stores Xmas goods and also at the stores lack of, in my opinion, essential Christmas product. In the 2nd I managed 2. The 2nd one being the customer information/complaints desk. I made them search the computer database to no avail. I then involved other customers by telling them about the lack of figgy pudding and how unseassonal I felt it was. I was saying that there is a Christmas tree as you enter the store, aisles of Xmas fare yet no figgy puddings. Such lack of respect to their customers. I then asked to make an official complaint to the manager but was told they where busy so couldn't speak to me but I did allow them to take my details so they could contact me. Oh and the sport I shall have if they do ! When I'm doing this the Wife walks away and carries on shopping so not only do I get out of some of the shopping I also amuse my-self. I highly recomend this past-time as it makes a boring trip to the supermarket slightly more bearable . . . . . .

Christmas & Supermarkets Empty Re: Christmas & Supermarkets

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09 2010, 01:14

Found another one to do today. Took a workmate down to local Tesco's to get his sarnies. As we walked up Xmas aisle we started singing,

"Happy Birthday to you",
    "Happy Birthday to you",
    "Happy Birthday Baby Jesus",
    "Happy Birthday to you".

One old lady applauded us and walked away chuckling mightily . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Nov 09 2010, 02:51

Vis mate, you have way too much time on your hands lol.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09 2010, 08:06

Unfortunately not Baz but when I visit Supermarkets I always try to make it pass faster lol . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Nov 09 2010, 09:45

Lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 19:57