The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Man Utd in for Taraabt EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Man Utd in for Taraabt EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Man Utd in for Taraabt EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Man Utd in for Taraabt EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Man Utd in for Taraabt EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Man Utd in for Taraabt EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Man Utd in for Taraabt EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Man Utd in for Taraabt EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Man Utd in for Taraabt EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Man Utd in for Taraabt Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Man Utd in for Taraabt

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Man Utd in for Taraabt Empty Man Utd in for Taraabt

Post by LOBO Mon Jan 31 2011, 00:53

Queens Park Rangers midfielder Adel Taarabt believes he could soon be on his way to Manchester United.

The Moroccan playmaker has been in breathtaking form this season, helping Rangers to the top of the Championship table.A
    number of eye-catching displays have not gone unnoticed, with it
    expected to be only a matter of time before he makes the step back up to
    the top tier.He has been at that level before, but struggled to make the grade during a three-year stint at Tottenham.Taarabt is not short on confidence, though, and has already set his sights on returning at the very summit.Target

He
    claims a switch to Premier League leaders Manchester United could be on
    the cards, with discussions regarding a deal already opened."Nothing is official yet," Taarabt said in The People."I had discussions about my transfer after my performance against Coventry."I'm ready to go to Manchester United."We'll see later in the season, as I'm hoping to reach the promotion target with my current club QPR."I like England, so I am not against the idea of continuing my career at United."

Man Utd in for Taraabt Empty Re: Man Utd in for Taraabt

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31 2011, 01:19

Sorry Lobs but moved by me as this really doesn't belong in Spurs Chat, as it's about a QPR player & Utd . . . . .
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon Jan 31 2011, 02:12

why do i bother

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31 2011, 09:41

i would love it if he goes man u. then i can say we told you so.
    harrys a nob not giving our skillfull players a chance. harys stubborn

i trust levy and i know if theres a chance we can get jose then harry can fk off to england wiv hes a*se lickin chums
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Mon Jan 31 2011, 18:37

Lought you really are a piece of fcuking work... In Levy you trust, the man who outted Jol and replaced him with the fcuking Spanish idiot, ok he then righted his wrong by getting shot of him and bringing in Redknapp who has taken us from a fcuking relegation dog fight to Champions Leauge football in double quick time and we have the best squad iv ever seen at Tottenham! Yet you say he can fcuk OFF, jesus mate fans like you we can do without!!!
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Jan 31 2011, 19:03

Loughtonlegend wrote:i would love it if he goes man u. then i can say we told you so.
    harrys a nob not giving our skillfull players a chance. harys stubborn

i trust levy and i know if theres a chance we can get jose then harry can fk off to england wiv hes a*se lickin chums

Oh yeah ,cos Taraabt says his going to United, this is unbelievable, there must be a glitch with Skys transfer computer, because Taraabt has not been on there, they same is he wasnt in there before when NO prem club even wanted to take him on loan, didnt he also tell us a multitude of big clubs want him, sack his agent his doing all the work himself!!

Oh and you would love it if he went to Manu? come on Lought, who do you really support? cos it sure dont look like Spurs.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jan 31 2011, 19:19

Taraabt on his way to Manure? Yeah, ok PMSL. It couldn't just be his agent bigging him up or the player himself could it? Taraabt doesn't work hard enough. There is no way he is a Prem player at the moment let alone a Manure player. Where are the queue of clubs lining up for this super star's signature? Seems to me he is already a Legend.............but only in his mind. I'll say one thing for him though. He certainly talks like a Prem player.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Jan 31 2011, 20:35

BazSpur wrote:Taraabt on his way to Manure? Yeah, ok PMSL. It couldn't just be his agent bigging him up or the player himself could it? Taraabt doesn't work hard enough. There is no way he is a Prem player at the moment let alone a Manure player. Where are the queue of clubs lining up for this super star's signature? Seems to me he is already a Legend.............but only in his mind. I'll say one thing for him though. He certainly talks like a Prem player.

Too right Baz, so Lought would love it if he came to prem and if and thats a massive if, he was a hit, its likely that it would affect the team his supposed to support, just to make a point, Spurs fans fickle , nah!!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01 2011, 02:56

yep i trust levy more then harry. in fact i dont trust harry at all. how many of you though he was dodgy before he came to spurs but now hes here you love him and im fickle lol.

levy sacked jol because he took spurs as far as he could. he did the right thing but il admit it he could of done it a better way of sackin him.

ramos wasnt given enough time plus he won us a cup. ramos has won more then harry and harry been going longer

harry is just used to relegation teams and has done the dirty on all hes teams hes been at.

jose is a winner harry is not. fact
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Feb 01 2011, 03:00

And we have lost three times in 18 games, sack Harry and get Jose in for a season, cos thats about as long he wants to stay, then we start all over again, jeeez

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01 2011, 03:05

how many bloody draws in that time. hes 2 lovechilds cant score and pav 5 goals LEAGUE GOALS I SHOULD POINT THAT OUT and cant get a game
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Feb 01 2011, 03:09

Loughtonlegend wrote:how many bloody draws in that time. hes 2 lovechilds cant score and pav 5 goals LEAGUE GOALS I SHOULD POINT THAT OUT and cant get a game

And there must be a reason why he aint been picked, maybe the "sore" ankle that stopped him travelling to the barcodes was still playing up.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01 2011, 03:19

he played aganst chelsea scored then dropped for the midweek game.

how can he get hes fitness up if he keeps getting dropped.

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Feb 01 2011, 03:36

Loughtonlegend wrote:he played aganst chelsea scored then dropped for the midweek game.

how can he get hes fitness up if he keeps getting dropped.

And when he is fit, he complains of a sore ankle and dont even travel to Newcastle, you may say why should he put it in when he dont get picked, we dont see what goes on in training and when they are in the sqaud and pull out Lought and the reason why he sould try harder and harder is to make himself undroppable, Hudd did it, Bale did it, Hutton did it and Corluka is trying his damndest to win back his place.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01 2011, 05:03

so on that then why is pinnar walked straight in the team
    why is defoe and crouch playing.

why does pav get dropped after scoring goals.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Feb 01 2011, 06:08

Loughtonlegend wrote:so on that then why is pinnar walked straight in the team
    why is defoe and crouch playing.

why does pav get dropped after scoring goals.

because Pienaar has played there all the time for Everton and Bales injured, Kranjar is a central midfielder

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01 2011, 06:14

yes krankar is a central midfeilder yet harry used to play him left midfeild untill bale got hes form back
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Feb 01 2011, 06:16

Loughtonlegend wrote:yes krankar is a central midfeilder yet harry used to play him left midfeild untill bale got hes form back

and you moaned that he didnt have any pace and we needed a left winger

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content