The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Champions League  EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Champions League  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Champions League  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Champions League  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Champions League  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Champions League  EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Champions League  EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Champions League  EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Champions League  EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Champions League  Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Champions League

anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Champions League  Empty Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Sep 14 2011, 23:50

I spent yesterday listening to various football experts on the radio explain why ManYoo and Citeh are virtually guaranteed semi final places at the very least in this season's CL - so unbelieveably strong and equipped with such brilliant players are both etcetera, etcetera

What do you reckon the odds are Citeh scuffle a draw tonight and Benfica put Fergie's boys to the sword ?

Champions League  Empty Re: Champions League

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15 2011, 01:33

Whatever happens Nic it will be a poorer competition this season without the excitment Spurs bought to it. Last season we lifted a stale competition back into the stratsophere . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Sep 15 2011, 02:04

Hope they both get knocked out. Got no time for either of them TBH. Out Of the two of them though I think Manure will go further.
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Thu Sep 15 2011, 09:20

Well there we are then - the two most outstanding teams since the invention of football made to look rather ordinary by two teams who were supposed to be there only to make up the numbers - Napoli a bit unlucky in the game I watched - Cavani and Lavezzi red hot

Ray Wilkins ? About as much use as the 5th official
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Thu Sep 15 2011, 19:08

BazSpur wrote:Hope they both get knocked out. Got no time for either of them TBH. Out Of the two of them though I think Manure will go further.

No Baz we want them both to stay in it as long as possible so it stretches both clubs , we both know that neither club will win it Barca are to strong imo and way to experienced i can't see either team breaking there domination .

VisionarySound wrote:Whatever happens Nic it will be a poorer competition this season without the excitment Spurs bought to it. Last season we lifted a stale competition back into the stratsophere . . .

It is i don't bother watching it anymore to be honest same old shight , i only start to get interested when it gets to the knockout stage .. do away with europa and make it the top 6 teams..then we can do away with crap revamped comps like the europa
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Thu Sep 15 2011, 19:39

If you didn't watch it last night you missed a very good game of football from Eastlands - and although I am biased there was plenty of action in the Dortmund game on Tuesday

Next matchday is Arsenal Olympiacos which I have to admit ain't on my list of events not to miss. City playing Bayern in Munich however - could be very tasty and a defeat for Mancini and the CL dream could well be over

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 12:49