The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
tevez EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
tevez EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
tevez EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
tevez EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
tevez EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
tevez EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
tevez EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
tevez EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
tevez EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

tevez Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
BazSpur
shearspur
6 posters

tevez

shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

tevez Empty tevez

Post by shearspur Fri Sep 30 2011, 03:35

Just wondered now if city chuck him out, well he won't play again for them.they are a striker short now.can they cancel adeybeyur deal with us and take him back. Be just our luck.bet he be back as soon as they can grab him now[quote]
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

tevez Empty Re: tevez

Post by BazSpur Fri Sep 30 2011, 04:55

Moved to Other Football News Shear,
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Fri Sep 30 2011, 05:11

That's a good point Shear, and I would have thought as they pay his wages they could take him back anytime they want, and deep down I think he would jump at it. Perhaps there is a clause in the loan deal that states that he must remain a Spurs player untill the end of the season, I just don't know where we stand on this one. I did say as they pay his wages but do they pay all of his wage, or is it some of it and we pay the rest?, in which case we might be able to hang onto him. As you say that would be just our luck to loose him now. On the other hand do you think Tevez will go or do you think they will hold onto him and make him pay for the way he has behaved, keep him on the bench perhaps?, but reading the papers today it does look as though too much damage has been done. Did we have a player who refused to go onto the pitch when Jol was in charge?, probably got it wrong.
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Fri Sep 30 2011, 05:17

Not being funny Baz but why has this gone to other football news when it is related to Ade who plays for Spurs?.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Sep 30 2011, 05:19

Are you thinking of Ghaly Len. He threw his shirt to the floor as he came off after being substituted. his days were always numbered after that.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Sep 30 2011, 05:20

The title of the thread is Tevez Len and the first part is about Tevez.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Fri Sep 30 2011, 06:31

Damn should have started it ade .i am worried about it though just wondered what the ruling is between the clubs

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30 2011, 08:23

Season long deal I believe Shear and can only be cancelled in the case of extreme injury etc. Not covered by the loan club sacking a greedy, sulky, horrible human being who alledges to call his-self a professional footballer . . . .
    wobberler
    wobberler
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by wobberler Fri Sep 30 2011, 09:04

think it was berbetoss, just before he sighned for the scum, he came on against middlelbourer, and just did not play,
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Fri Sep 30 2011, 18:00

[quote="shearspur"]Just wondered now if city chuck him out, well he won't play again for them.they are a striker short now.can they cancel adeybeyur deal with us and take him back. Be just our luck.bet he be back as soon as they can grab him now

Nah it wont happen, Mancini won't work with him, he unsettled the team , i can't see it happening with the money they have they can go out and buy anyone .

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30 2011, 23:39

shearspur wrote:Damn should have started it ade .i am worried about it though just wondered what the ruling is between the clubs

lol! oh dear mr shear! lmao

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30 2011, 23:42

Boltjean wrote:Not being funny Baz but why has this gone to other football news when it is related to Ade who plays for Spurs?.

Its about tevez len! ade is on a season long loan and cant be recalled.so i make baz right its non spurs.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30 2011, 23:46

wobberler wrote:think it was berbetoss, just before he sighned for the scum, he came on against middlelbourer, and just did not play,

It certainly was the bulgarian vampire wobs! played big mart up big time.
    Bet the tosser would have moaned like hell had we witheld his wages, if a player refuses to play then refuse to pay them..........end of story really and tevez is now squirming and backtracking.
    Makes you cringe !
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Oct 01 2011, 00:02

Mancini should make Tevez suffer. The reason Tevez is squirming is because his valuation will fall through the floor and he'll be lucky if anyone will take a punt on him. What goes around comes around.
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Sat Oct 01 2011, 00:11

His valuation is already believed to be down by something like £18M on the balance sheet but his wages don't count towards FFP break even calculations till next season. That is a big incentive for City to get shot. I'm hearing that they are preparing to make a bid for Van Persie in Jan.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01 2011, 00:12

Trouble is some foolish team will take a chance with him. Buy him in cheap then have excess cash to pay him huge wages and he gets richer then Croesus. The man is an example of all that is wrong in the modern game. Greed & selfishness. FIFA should step in. Citeh sack him then FIFA hold his registration making him unable to ply his trade as a footballer for a set period of time deemed to be fair & correct . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Oct 01 2011, 00:28

Lol, another Goon to leave the sinking ship.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01 2011, 02:58

BazSpur wrote:Mancini should make Tevez suffer. The reason Tevez is squirming is because his valuation will fall through the floor and he'll be lucky if anyone will take a punt on him. What goes around comes around.

Its common knowledge baz ! that tevez wants to be with his family in argentina, but the greasy arsed little no kneck muppet wants his cake and eat it, £250,000 per week and he gets offended by being benched?
    Glad he isnt at spurs , we had enough of vlad the vampire, and mod the rock-er the boat. lol!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Oct 01 2011, 03:05

Well, he hasn't done himself any favours that's for sure Lew.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04 2011, 10:12

its ok for robbie keanr and vdv to throw shirt down but ghaly its differnt, the guy always gave hes all when he played for us

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 22:52