The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Animal cruelty for the sake of food.. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Animal cruelty for the sake of food.. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Animal cruelty for the sake of food.. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Animal cruelty for the sake of food.. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Animal cruelty for the sake of food.. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Animal cruelty for the sake of food.. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Animal cruelty for the sake of food.. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Animal cruelty for the sake of food.. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Animal cruelty for the sake of food.. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Animal cruelty for the sake of food.. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Animal cruelty for the sake of food..

HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Animal cruelty for the sake of food.. Empty Animal cruelty for the sake of food..

Post by HotspurRoper Sun Oct 16 2011, 04:45

Lew am not really a dog lover but to be tortured and then scorthched for food is barbaric. Iv had a program recored for months now and just got round to watching last night called Gordon Ramsey's Shark Bait i love sharks and what i witnessed was sickening Sharks caught for just their fins then thrown back to the sea still alive minus there fins all for a "Chinese delicacy"....... Shark fin soup! There is now a law in force that all sharks caught must be finned on shore but it doesnt happen. Now Ramsey went to 1 of china's top restraunts to taste and see how this top dollar dish was made and in his honesty he said he didnt know what the fin brought to the soup, said the broth was delicious then the fin was added and spoiled the whole dish and little nips are paying anything up to 200 quid for this. Following Ramseys investigation a number of China towns top restraunts in London have taken Shark fin soup of there menu's which is a start but more need to follow suit, in the last 10 years some speicies of Shark have declined by upto 60% and the like of Hammerhead and Great whites are disappearing at an alarming rate and this needs to stop!!!

Just take a peek here men...
    http://www.sharktrust.org/content.asp?did=26289
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Animal cruelty for the sake of food.. Empty Re: Animal cruelty for the sake of food..

Post by HotspurRoper Sun Oct 16 2011, 05:00

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=gordon+ramsay+shark+bait&aq=1s&oq=gordon+ramsey+shark

Animal cruelty for the sake of food.. Empty Re: Animal cruelty for the sake of food..

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16 2011, 05:14

im not going to watch that. all cruelty to animals makes me feel sick.

they should put a stop to it
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Oct 16 2011, 05:21

I hate Animal cruelty with a vengeance as I love all animals. I am a dog lover and I saw the sickening video Paul Mcartney and Stella whatsername made about skinning dogs alive in China. I was sickened and upset to see and hear those poor dogs and Cats skinned alive while screaming in awful pain as the knife seperated the skin from the flesh. I couldn't sleep for a few nights. Then when they are skinned the skinless bodies are thrown into a heap where they lay alive for hours. Another practice is to beat dogs to death with baseball bats because apparently it makes the meat taste better. What a sick f*cking World we live in.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16 2011, 05:54

thats sick. i wish we could do the same to them see how they like it

im a doglover aswell and i remember hearin stories of puppys in bags being thrown in the sea.

it takes a lot to get me angry but if i ever saw anyone doing sumthing like that id loose it,

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16 2011, 06:03

BazSpur wrote:I hate Animal cruelty with a vengeance as I love all animals. I am a dog lover and I saw the sickening video Paul Mcartney and Stella whatsername made about skinning dogs alive in China. I was sickened and upset to see and hear those poor dogs and Cats skinned alive while screaming in awful pain as the knife seperated the skin from the flesh. I couldn't sleep for a few nights. Then when they are skinned the skinless bodies are thrown into a heap where they lay alive for hours. Another practice is to beat dogs to death with baseball bats because apparently it makes the meat taste better. What a sick f*cking World we live in.

I just try not to buy anything from those countries, if i can help it.
    But we have things going on this country, i often find dead grass snakes round here, as its very rural and people cant recognise a grass snake from an adder and kill them as they see them as a danger to their kiddies.
    I understand its dangerous for a child or a dog to be bitten by an adder but adders will generally slither off away from humans.
    Also if people bothered to look what an adder looks like its completely different to a grass snake with diamonds down the back.
    Not the same as that sort of cruelty mentioned in this thread but just sad ignorance
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Oct 16 2011, 06:32

The other thing that really gets me is killing birds of Prey. Especially by farmers who justify it by saying they take Lambs. Which is pushing it a bit far IMO. I have never seen a Buzzard or a Red Kite or any of the other birds of prey flying off with a Lamb lol.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24 2011, 21:02

Heres another shocker, man gets killed by great white shark and now the shark is being hunted ? this totally amazes me why every little bit of the planet should be safe for humans to go to without observing caution.
    The rule of nature is to eat or be eaten, the prey doesnt stop at humans with a sign on them saying you mustnt eat me !
    Swim in a river of piranha and you know you will be attacked, enter a lions den and you know its to be their dinner.
    Swimming in shark known areas is a risk, i certainly wouldnt do it, and anyone foolhardy enough to do so is taking a risk with their lives.
    Now the sharks have to pay the price for doing what comes naturally, looking for prey .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Oct 24 2011, 23:02

Spot on Lew.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25 2011, 02:46

wheres the rep points when you need to give somone one lol

well said lew.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Tue Oct 25 2011, 04:01

You know what Lew that really fekking annoys me too, the guy had been warned that Sharks had been spotted in the area just the day before yet choose to ignore those warnings and swim anyway and now the Shark must pay the price for 1 mans ignorance!!! w*nker deserved all he got, also i hate the term Man eaters given to sharks technically Sharks dont like human!!!

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25 2011, 04:56

HotspurRoper wrote:You know what Lew that really fekking annoys me too, the guy had been warned that Sharks had been spotted in the area just the day before yet choose to ignore those warnings and swim anyway and now the Shark must pay the price for 1 mans ignorance!!! w*nker deserved all he got, also i hate the term Man eaters given to sharks technically Sharks dont like human!!!

Yes i read that too lee ! now they have baited lines for them, and that will probably bring the sharks in to be killed.
    Sad world when we cant just respect the domain of a well equipped predator, and show respect by not entering that domain.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Oct 25 2011, 07:14

That's the problem with human's. They want to be master of all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 02:43