The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
djfitzo EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
djfitzo EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
djfitzo EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
djfitzo EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
djfitzo EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
djfitzo EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
djfitzo EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
djfitzo EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
djfitzo EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

djfitzo Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

djfitzo

djfitzo Empty djfitzo

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08 2011, 09:12

It was good to see you signed in earlier. Hope to see posting again at some stage. Hope all is well with you & yours my friend ? COYS . . . .

djfitzo Empty Re: djfitzo

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08 2011, 13:10

dj where are you son

HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Tue Nov 08 2011, 18:13

be nice to get some of the old gaurd back on here!!!
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Nov 08 2011, 20:04

I stopped coming on here because of the constant whinging and after months of not posting, nothings changed. We have the best squad in the 30 odd years of my support, we are grinding out results against teams that over the years have taken valuable points from us. Blooding youngsters in Europe and giving them valuable experience, handled the Kyle Walker situation perfectly and now have the best right back in the country and im still seeing Lought moaning about players and this and that.

Sorry guys, but when I signed in again I was hoping for a much more upbeat board considering how the team are doing.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Nov 08 2011, 23:38

That's a shame DJ and shows how far this boad has fallen in the eyes of some of the old guard. Unfortunately we cannot stop the whining and whinging as its a forum. Do what we all do mate ignore it.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09 2011, 06:56

oh boy. i dont think i have ever been on a forum where everyone agrees with everyone. its about differnt opinions

if blackburn fulham wigan had taken there chances we mid table now.

when you let crap teams outplay u then u have a problem

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09 2011, 07:39

Thats a shame fitz. As Lought said we all agree to disagree. Anyhow it was good to see you stop by and say hi. Take care & hope to see you again at some stage . . ..
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Wed Nov 09 2011, 18:11

Ah FFS Lought.... and if my aunt had, had bollox she be my uncle.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Nov 09 2011, 18:50

I think the whining has stopped to a degree , its only lought constantly going on about pav not being included in the team, but for the good part ive not seen any whining about the team.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09 2011, 19:29

[quote="HotspurRoper"]Ah FFS Lought.... and if my aunt had, had bollox she be my uncle. r=orange]

Naw she'd still be ya Aunty Leeski. Just the recipient of a very intricate medical procedure . . . . .
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Nov 09 2011, 20:23

LOBO wrote:I think the whining has stopped to a degree , its only lought constantly going on about pav not being included in the team, but for the good part ive not seen any whining about the team.

See above from Lought about if teams we beat took their chances, nothing to do with Pav. Those same teams were taking their chances
    and we was losing and crumbling under pressure, but not any more, but that still aint good enough. Ade has come in for some stick from Lought, same as Crouch did, but Ade's overall contribution is a million miles from Crouch, set Defoe up for his goal and VDV in another game and probably others, then someone mentioned that he helped out in defence and Lought found a problem with that, do you remember Crouchs contribution to defending, oh yeah, an own goal againsy Citeh!!

I guess Lought moaned about buying Friedel and Parker, our two best players that have made a huge difference.

There been any discussion about Taraabt, who many on here thought that he could not cut it in the prem and guess what, he cant cut it in the prem.

Like I said before i took a sabbatical, im all for healthy debate, constant nick picking aint that!!

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Nov 09 2011, 22:19

djfitzo wrote:
    LOBO wrote:I think the whining has stopped to a degree , its only lought constantly going on about pav not being included in the team, but for the good part ive not seen any whining about the team.

See above from Lought about if teams we beat took their chances, nothing to do with Pav. Those same teams were taking their chances
    and we was losing and crumbling under pressure, but not any more, but that still aint good enough. Ade has come in for some stick from Lought, same as Crouch did, but Ade's overall contribution is a million miles from Crouch, set Defoe up for his goal and VDV in another game and probably others, then someone mentioned that he helped out in defence and Lought found a problem with that, do you remember Crouchs contribution to defending, oh yeah, an own goal againsy Citeh!!

I guess Lought moaned about buying Friedel and Parker, our two best players that have made a huge difference.

There been any discussion about Taraabt, who many on here thought that he could not cut it in the prem and guess what, he cant cut it in the prem.

Like I said before i took a sabbatical, im all for healthy debate, constant nick picking aint that!!

I used to moan a lot about last season mainly about not being able to score goals and finish of teams but this season im very happy with the team and managers philosophy to pick weakened teams for the cups i would have done the same if i were manager, as for ade he does so much running of the ball and his contribution is there for everyone to see I hope we sign him in Jan , as for our team performances yea they have been good and bad but I feel the team still needs time to Jel , we are getting the results and thats all that matters, but some people will never be happy if when we are winning , i think lought wants to see us play like Barcelona every match with Jose in charge then he will be happy lol

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10 2011, 03:12

so you want to leave the board because you dont agree with other post.

since the gooners have been banned from posting on here everyone now gets bored and argues aganst each other.

you arnie max ect. yet nobody left when it was the aol boards.

why dont you admit your bored having nobody to moan at so take it out on other posters

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10 2011, 03:15

adel played well earlier in the season but lacks fitness and joey barton who now takes every free kick yet still not scored

i never ever said ade is bad. hes 100 times better then crouch
    uf you read my post propley then you see i said he shouldnt be playing 90 mins every game

it was only 3 weeks ago harry said ade shouldnt be playin as hes carrying an injury yet ade wants to play and we stil play him 90 mins

we been lucky for ages and luck can only go on for so long
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Nov 10 2011, 04:07

Loughtonlegend wrote:so you want to leave the board because you dont agree with other post.

since the gooners have been banned from posting on here everyone now gets bored and argues aganst each other.

you arnie max ect. yet nobody left when it was the aol boards.

why dont you admit your bored having nobody to moan at so take it out on other posters

Nah, just you Lought, all the others are happy with our team and can see the real progress we have made this year
    with some astute signings.

Its not that I disagree with a particular post, there are so many that you put on here, anyhoo, I got bored with NOT posting
    and contributing to the board.

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Nov 10 2011, 04:19

Loughtonlegend wrote:adel played well earlier in the season but lacks fitness and joey barton who now takes every free kick yet still not scored

i never ever said ade is bad. hes 100 times better then crouch
    uf you read my post propley then you see i said he shouldnt be playing 90 mins every game

it was only 3 weeks ago harry said ade shouldnt be playin as hes carrying an injury yet ade wants to play and we stil play him 90 mins

we been lucky for ages and luck can only go on for so long

Been lucky?

Huddlestone out
    Dawson out
    Sandro out
    Gallas out
    Pienaar out
    Rose out (no cover for Ekotto)

and then for the first two games one of our best players head was messed around with by agents and Chelski

Luck, my a*se, better defending, everyone going on about how Fulham was robbed, first Sidwell forearm smashes Parker
    in the nose, then he barges Parker in the back for a clear pen, but all they can go on about is Walkers handball,
    which followed that incident immediatley and had we had and scored the penalty, the ball would not have gone down our end
    for a corner.

How many times have we crumbled under constant high balls into the box for the likes of Davies,Samba,Zamora and because
    we have a reliable,commanding keeper and people defending properly, you call it luck.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10 2011, 06:57

hudd out yea i agree we miss him
    sandro cant get in the team and been fit for a while
    dawson out is a good thing. now we aint letting in stupid goals and givin away pens

pinnaar out lol your clutchin at straws now. how will he ever get in bale place
    ekotto been fit for every league game this season. so your telling me harry would rest ekotto for rose in a league game lol as if anywya bale can play left back

ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Thu Nov 10 2011, 07:54

Always makes me giggle when the statement comes out that we were lucky that the other team hadn't managed to finish their chances. This season, the only team, other than the two Manc teams, who have bettered our attempts on goal tally are Fulham. No luck involved there either, Friedel made the saves and, unless they've changed the rules, he's part of the team too. He did his job.

You bang on about QPR and Blackburn not taking all of their chances Lought, what about us taking all of their chances against them? If you want to play that game to make a point then lets go for it. Both teams take all their chances then we hit double figures every single time. We'd break every goalscoring record in the book!

Your argument, therefore, is weak.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10 2011, 08:03

LOL DaveFitz. Good to see you posting again mate snog . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10 2011, 08:31

blackburn had more chances then us. wigan prob not but they had a man less in second half but they was unlucky
    fulham had more shots then us. newcastle could of won the game if it had gone on any longer

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Nov 10 2011, 09:06

Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda don't mean sh*t Lought.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Thu Nov 10 2011, 16:06

Loughtonlegend wrote:blackburn had more chances then us.

Don't talk cack. They had more ATTEMPTS but fewer on target. You could hit the corner flag 15 times and it will still be recorded as an attempt on goal. We also dominated the possession 55 to 45%.

wigan prob not but they had a man less in second half but they was unlucky

Outclassed, not unlucky. We had 64% of the possession in the match, away from home. two thirds! And you think they were unlucky? More shots in total, more on target, total dominance. Honestly, you are so anti Spurs sometimes it defies belief.

fulham had more shots then us.

So what? Our defence was comfortable through the majority of the match and the final 5 minutes flattered their stats. Yes they were the better side, so what? I've lost count of the times we have dominated and lost. I have NEVER EVER seen you say we were unlucky there though, just that we weren't good enough.

Anti Spurs yet again.

Are you Mark Lawrenson?

newcastle could of won the game if it had gone on any longer

Idiotic statement of the year here. If the game had gone on longer we could have won it too. FFS Lought, engage your sense before typing please.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Nov 10 2011, 18:12

Are you Mark Lawrenson? djfitzo 348204

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content