The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Sensible ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Sensible ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Sensible ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Sensible ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Sensible ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sensible ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sensible ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Sensible ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Sensible ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Sensible ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Sensible !

Sensible ! Empty Sensible !

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12 2011, 05:57

A new word in loughts vocabulary, lol!
    Honestly lought, using that term when you post what you post is just not .........sensible ! Evil or Very Mad lol!

Sensible ! Empty Re: Sensible !

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12 2011, 06:37

did this really new a whole thread of its own.

this is not even about spurs.
    you keeping saying you respect the mods yet keep starting non spurs threads in here. half the time you even admit what your doing but you say its ok because vis will move it.

i dont think its fair thought you keep giving him work to do

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12 2011, 07:31

Its no problem to me lought if they want to move it, if you watch what vis and baz do when they merge or shift a post its usually done with a laugh.
    But this is about your opinion of the players at spurs , and the new word you used as being sensible replies to your post.
    You know what lought, you just dont know what a good team there is at spurs and still you arent happy, there are always better players on the sidelines that arent played that are a better option than the players that are doing a good job for us, according to you.
    You slated defoe last year and wanted him sold, now he,s an impact player, bale should be benched, vdv isnt any good and yet these same players you name are scoring goals.
    Tell you what! keep compliling the stats, and dont make allowances for players apart from their scoring ratio, that way 2 and 2 will always add up to 5 for you.
    Sorry mate, i did forget this should have been in the ade or pav thread,and baz or vis are entitled to move it, that much you have got right.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12 2011, 08:17

i wouldnt have lost sleep if defoe had been sold. most spurs fans wouldnt mind either as hes had long enough at spurs now yet never really hit peak like robbie keane did

vdv is a very good player he just dont fit into the way we play
    thats the problem he scores yet dont create much.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12 2011, 15:56

[quote="Loughtonlegend"]did this really new a whole thread of its own.

this is not even about spurs.
    you keeping saying you respect the mods yet keep starting non spurs threads in here.

Thats a little unfair lought that i keep starting non spurs post on the main forum, this is the first one in a long time, all my other non spurs posts are in their correct niches, this should have carried on with my debate with you and not posted serarately, i have admitted that.
    The pav joke was deliberate because its a joke a mate and me use about certain people who dont like work, and i applied it to pav, it should have gone in the pav thread, i knew it would be merged though.
    I,d like to ask baz ot vis to show me a list of wrongly posted material by myself since i changed to mr plums, i think you will find "sensible£ is about the only one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 23:12