The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
twat EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
twat EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
twat EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
twat EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
twat EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
twat EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
twat EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
twat EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
twat EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

twat Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

twat

twat Empty twat

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03 2012, 07:49

he should worry about the england job. i dont see avb saying to roy about how bad england was during the euros or thats what happens when you pick an unfir rooney.

this is what hes saying about avb

ROY HODGSON will not do an AVB and axe England’s old guard.

The England chief claims the Chelsea career of Andre Villas-Boas is a classic example of the wrong way to discard experienced players.

Hodgson’s view is unlikely to be popular at Tottenham, where AVB is now manager.

But he explained: “Andre Villas-Boas, when he took over the Chelsea team, decided maybe that was the way he would go — or maybe was advised to go by the owner.

“Yet they were eventually the players who came back and won the Champions League.

“I want to win matches and I won’t be prepared to throw players of the quality of John Terry, Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard from the national team until I am sure that there are much better players who can take their place and help us win games they can’t. Frankly, that is not happening at the moment.”

Hodgson is facing two World Cup qualifiers — the first in Moldova on Friday before Ukraine visit Wembley on September 11.

And he defended his squad, which is full of familiar faces.

He added: “They are not only features of their club teams but very important members.

“First they have to let me down. But they haven’t done that yet. In fact, the reverse. I’d suggest Terry and Gerrard were two of the most important people at Euro 2012.”

Yet Hodgson, now minus injured Andy Carroll, is also doing his best to introduce new, younger players in a bid to find the right blend as he tries to make it to Brazil 2014.

And the 65-year-old said: “We are going to need to blood younger players by 2014. I hope they will then be good enough to give it a good shot in Brazil.”
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

twat Empty Re: twat

Post by BazSpur Mon Sep 03 2012, 10:24

LOOOOOL makes me laugh. Another yes man at the FA.