The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
harry - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
harry - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
harry - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
harry - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
harry - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
harry - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
harry - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
harry - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
harry - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

harry - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

harry

harry - Page 2 Empty Re: harry

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19 2012, 09:17

because he didnt get game time at at spurs because vdv had it in hes contract he had to start everygame.

hes scored aganst spurs and arsenal aswell. are we not top teams. now bad for a guy thats new to the prem and played out of postion. did you see the goal he scored on saturday. did u see hes passing.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Dec 19 2012, 18:23

Loughtonlegend wrote:because he didnt get game time at at spurs because vdv had it in hes contract he had to start everygame.

hes scored aganst spurs and arsenal aswell. are we not top teams. now bad for a guy thats new to the prem and played out of postion. did you see the goal he scored on saturday. did u see hes passing.

What I have seen this morning though is his refusal to stay and help his club that pays his wages stay in the prem, so that he can play for Morroco in the African Nations Cup, that's if the manager that he has fallen out with accepts him. Ability, but no class or team ethic, it's all about Adel.

vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Dec 20 2012, 06:32

Loughtonlegend wrote:because he didnt get game time at at spurs because vdv had it in hes contract he had to start everygame.

LOL Lought I questioned you about your use of Fulham as a top team. Earlier in the post I credited Trabbant with the class of his 2nd goal against "Barca-in-disguise" Fulham. Mate he has a long way to go until he realises the potential he has. Like a lot of players who have plotted up at The Lane and moved on over the years . . . . .
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Dec 20 2012, 06:37

djfitzo wrote:

What I have seen this morning though is his refusal to stay and help his club that pays his wages stay in the prem, so that he can play for Morroco in the African Nations Cup, that's if the manager that he has fallen out with accepts him. Ability, but no class or team ethic, it's all about Adel.

Gotta larf at that Dave. How will Redknapp deal with his a*se kissing being thrown back in his face? Yeah he's a smashing lad, fantastic talent, triffic footballer but he buggered off and left me. I never knew Morocco was in Africa, I thought it was a principality of Monaco. If I had have known that when I sold him at Spurs I wudda put a clause in his transfer that forbid him for playing for his country in case it affected his sell-on price . . . ...

fantastic trifik smashing

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20 2012, 08:48

its funny though because harry said if your country comes crawling then you cant say no.
    harry would walk out of qpr now if the england job came up again.

as for adel he won the league with them was player of the season top scorer and how was he rewarded.
    he had the captiancy taken off him and given to barton.
    great man managerment from neil warnock
    while we are talking about warnock he once called Diouf a sewer rat. now hes the guys manager lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12 2024, 13:44