The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Arsenil EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Arsenil EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Arsenil EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Arsenil EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Arsenil EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Arsenil EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Arsenil EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Arsenil EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Arsenil EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Arsenil Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Arsenil

djfitzo
    International
    International

Arsenil Empty Arsenil

Post by djfitzo Tue Oct 15 2013, 21:59

As the thread went off tangent and got locked, I will further discuss it here.

Len posted that Arsenal look a different team with Ozil, I kind of disagreed and think that they are no better then with Carzola and then Lought got involved and compared him to Dembele and when the thread finally got locked Lought said he responded to Lens post with facts.
    Now Lought, you are always moaning about no debating on here, so I will ask you again and would be nice if you actually replied to my question.

The one game where a team (West Brom) didn't stand off Ozil and let him play, he was not as effective, so name me one decent team that Ozil has had to face since he joined.
    Don't even go there with Napoli, as Higuain and half their best players were injured.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Arsenil Empty Re: Arsenil

Post by BazSpur Wed Oct 16 2013, 03:02

Don't even go there with Napoli, as Higuain and half their best players were injured.

Well, shall we say in the Prem then Lought. Like I have already said on facebook to the goons on there. They have played no one of any note except us and they sat back and parked the bus against us and caught us on the break like an away team would lol.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Oct 16 2013, 03:11

Talking about facebook by the way, you mentioned Hobbs group lol. Don't make me laugh you have all sorts of misfits on there. Most of them reckon they are Yid firm lol and then you have the goons like Wesson and Dodds reckon they are in the goon firm. I don't see very much football being discussed on there. More like my firm is bigger than your firm. Bunch of reprobates.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Wed Oct 16 2013, 03:14

From what I have seen arsenil look to be a good side so far this season. Oh and then you remember Villa LOL! The fans booing and calling for a manager who has worked wonders for them to be sacked? Then ozil comes in and loadsa people say they are world beaters. OK ozil does look the nuts but there don't seem to be much depth to them. Some suspensions and the usual injuries they always get (their fitness training must be shit lol) and we may see a lot less ha ha. I won't write them off, never would as they are always there or thereabouts but I will wait until January to make any more judgement about them. A couple of bad results and the fickle arsenil majority will be calling for change again . . . .
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Wed Oct 16 2013, 03:20

BazSpur wrote:Talking about facebook by the way, you mentioned Hobbs group lol. Don't make me laugh you have all sorts of misfits on there. Most of them reckon they are Yid firm lol and then you have the goons like Wesson and Dodds reckon they are in the goon firm. I don't see very much football being discussed on there. More like my firm is bigger than your firm. Bunch of reprobates.
    LOL don't do facebook Baz as I don't have a profile on there but firms? How very 1980's! We are talking 50+yr old shaven headed, beer bellied guys giving it the big one lol? Maybe they see Lought as a mascot? Bet they all watch Football Factory, Rise of the Foot Soldier, Green Street, I.D & The Firm on the weekends while wearing Pringle sweaters & Converse trainers lol . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Oct 16 2013, 03:30

We are talking 50+yr old shaven headed, beer bellied guys giving it the big one lol?

That's about right Vis lol. Don't get me wrong, there are some very good groups on facebook with a lot of decent members. However Hobbs face book group isn't one of them. Take a look at the content. https://www.facebook.com/groups/tottenhamandarsenalbantergroup/ Then we have this pearl. https://www.facebook.com/groups/361199133947923/
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Wed Oct 16 2013, 03:38

The links won't let me past the facebook sign-in page Baz lol . . . . .

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16 2013, 05:35

baz what facebook banter site are you on.
    if its the arsenal and spurs one then theres not much going on in that one.

hobbs one is ok. hobbs dont boot people out for having opinions. he is a bit leniunt on people from differnt countys . something hes now trying to address.

anyway jim and dave post on hobbs board. can be a proper laugh and these some good posters from both sides.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16 2013, 05:37

as for arsenal. they did park the bus for the last 20 mins like an away team does.
    but unlike last season they now have strengh in numbers.

walcott corzola poldoski all out and up untill the last game arteta been out but they havent missed them guys.

i hope they do go on a losing run . i hope he plays the kids in the league cup aganst chelsea.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Oct 16 2013, 06:22

baz what facebook banter site are you on.
    if its the arsenal and spurs one then theres not much going on in that one.

I am on the Arsenal v Tottenham page Lought and I agree with you not much goes on, on there but the main ones I go on are The Exclusive Tottenham v Arsenal banter page and Audere est facere which is for Spurs supporters only that is a very good page and not a gooner in sight. Lought, how many times do we have to tell you. The goons on here weren't kicked off for having opinions. There is a big difference between having an opinion and wrecking threads which was their sole intention. You may not agree and that is your right but most of us on here could see what they were doing and to put it bluntly they had a fucking cheek. As I said before, when I go on Lizzies forum I wouldn't dream of hijacking the threads.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Oct 16 2013, 07:04

Still no direct response from Lought, whilst a very good player, Ozil his not faced anyone decent yet.

vis
    vis

Post by vis Wed Oct 16 2013, 07:59

He will Dave. He is a good player but I wonder if he is good enough to carry arsenil through the season? Certainly don't think he will have a season like Bale did last year . . . . .

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16 2013, 08:10

ozil close to world class.

the way he plays. hes vison. would love him at spurs. and he will face harder games but at the same time dembele had easy games and still looks poor
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Wed Oct 16 2013, 08:29

Whats close to world class Lought? You either are or aren't surely? Nice to see you bigging up a Spurs player again as well . . . . . .
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Oct 16 2013, 08:30

Loughtonguy wrote:ozil close to  world class.

the way he plays. hes vison. would love him at spurs.  and he will face harder games but at the same time dembele had easy games  and still looks poor
    You've done it again Lought, I started this thread because of Lens post abt Ozil, yet you've used again to slag a Spurs player, just remind me whom your suppose to support.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16 2013, 08:42

who would you rather have.

dembelle or ozil...............
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Wed Oct 16 2013, 08:57

Messi . . . . .

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16 2013, 09:24

dembele or modric