The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Man City Away - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Man City Away - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Man City Away - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Man City Away - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Man City Away - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Man City Away - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Man City Away - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Man City Away - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Man City Away - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Man City Away - Page 3 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+6
MarkA249
Maximus
BazSpur
Boltjean
seebee1944
vis
10 posters

Man City Away

vis
    vis

Man City Away - Page 3 Empty Re: Man City Away

Post by vis Tue Nov 26 2013, 10:31

Yeah let's sack the manager. And get who into replace him? Oh yeah the choices are limitless. Whinger was available early season lol after losing to Villa. Seriously peeps if your going to slag off the manager and demand a replacement give an intelligent reason why and not just an "I hate him because he has a ginger beard & a tattoo of a dolphin that might be a lion, or maybe a liphin (?), clad in nasty blue hues on his left butt-tock" reaction. And try giving a possible replacement, it helps keep threads going with debate ha ha. And a realistic one as well rather then simple daydreaming. Not that daydreaming is a bad thing, it's free but rarely happens in the real world! Yesterday was abysmal, disgraceful, embarassing & shameful. But didn't Redknickers Spurs get turned over at The Lane 1-5 by Citeh not that long ago? The Redknickers team that had Bale in it? Oh yeah. Citeh have the mojo on us at the moment. I'm not making excuses, yesterday was painful but the reaction from supporters who want so much to be proven right so they can scream "told you so" is cringeworthy and arsenil like. Supporters who now put previous managers & players they slated upon a pedestal "cos it was so much better way back then". AVB is on thin ice at the mo, most of us realise that. Levy is a bitch and will bitch slap if he see's his investment going backwards. Shame if he did but we all know he will. From tiny acorns mighty oaks do grow. Not in the Spurs mentality though. Nope cut it down and make tacky, cheap, poorly & mass produced furniture out of it before it gets the chance to grow to maturity and make a lasting thing of rare beauty. A few bad results and the season is over? Okies I'll see ya all in May to finish this thread off then pmsl. The "told ya so's" can either crow or crawl come seasons end. Until then it's the usual, beautiful Spurs roller coaster ride. Tottenham till I die . . . .

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26 2013, 11:18

well said vis.

people are saying bring back harry. harry the guy who lost 5 1 at home to man c. who sat there when arsenal beat us 5 2.

who sat in the dugout when we went from 2 0 to 2 2 away at man u and saw us fold.

others want HODDLE back. dont they remember when we lost 4 0 at home to bolton under glen.

and others are saying klinsmann. as much as i like the guy hes hardly pulling up trees over in the usa.
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Tue Nov 26 2013, 20:21

Reps for Len, Lought, Baz and Vis for putting a more realistic perspective on the thread.

Can't believe some of the comments I've read and they say Spurs are boring and predictable Jeez.
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Tue Nov 26 2013, 20:24

Who is asking for Redknickers back ?????? And as for knee jerk reactions errrrrmmmm no dont think so last season take Bales goals away where would we have finished about 7th 8th probably we lose 3-0 at home to West Ham u can say thats a 1 off then Newcastle lose 1-0 another shit result then the 6-0 thrashing not only that we struggle to beat Hull at home twice our play is the most boring ive seen AVB has a go at the fans for there support well what do u expect when people pay god know how much and see as much possesion and no end product 9 league goals and 3 r pens, Oh and Vis u want reasons

1 They guy has no plan B

2 Who sends a LB on loan when u only have the 2

3 The way he plays is so boring and predictble

4 He plays people in not the right positions

5 He keeps playing Dawson

i dont mind the guy as a person i just think hes a useless manager hes not good at getting the best out of players
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Tue Nov 26 2013, 20:34

Can anyone give any good reasons to keep AVB ?
    LOVELOVEROCKET
    LOVELOVEROCKET
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET Tue Nov 26 2013, 22:15

he did play ade which shows something wrong to bring him back.

he left townsend on the bench

he didnt bring defoe on before ade

he never brought vlad on for dawson

he brought on dembele to slow us down even more

come think of it i cant think of 1 think mark.............

ps. and if we are not boring and predictable then i must be watching different games to all you loyal spurs fans. no matter how bad it gets wont say the truth . living on nicholsons past ventures and give it time is all well said good but honestly DO YOU think come xmas or end of season this ugly moth is good to turn out a beautiful butterfly ..............i have my doubts.......

not about losing its the manner how you lose.........

no fight , no spirit , no team understanding .

I HAVE NEVER CALLED FOR AVB HEAD OR BE SACKED .

I CALLED IS STYLE OF PLAY WHICH WHAT IVE SEEN THIS SEASON IS NOT WHAT WE SPURS ARE ALL ABOUT.

WE LOST BALE SO WITH LOSING 1 PLAYER ?

WE GONE FROM FASTEST COUNTER ATTACKING TEAM TO THE SLOWEST IN SPACE OF 12 MONTHS.

WE STILL GOT SPEED BUT PLAYING SO SLOW NO MOVEMENT IF WHAT MAKES US LOOK SO BAD.
    Maximus
    Maximus
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Maximus Wed Nov 27 2013, 02:28

http://www.thesackrace.com/teams/tottenham-hotspur
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Wed Nov 27 2013, 07:52

Like vultures circling a weary ole wildebeast that has been attacked by a cackle of slavering, gibbering hyenas . . . .

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27 2013, 09:01

reasons to stay.

we have more points at this stage then we did after 12 games last season with bale.
    new players. avb still dont know what hes best team is.
    he got us our highest prems points last season.
    still in both cups.

people want towsend to start. but he started aganst hull and west ham lol
    LOVELOVEROCKET
    LOVELOVEROCKET
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET Wed Nov 27 2013, 09:30

so what you saying lought rest players every 2 games . - glad thats cleared up Very Happy Very Happy 

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27 2013, 09:45

im saying that towsend done nothing in a spurs shirt this season. lamela done more and hes only started 1 game.

MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Wed Nov 27 2013, 18:59

Loughtonguy wrote:reasons to stay.

we have more points at this stage then we did after  12 games last season with bale.
    new players. avb still dont know what hes best team is.
    he got us our highest prems  points last season.
    still in both cups.

people want towsend to start.  but he started aganst hull and west ham lol
    nearly half way through the season and he doesnt know his best 11 really ?lol! 

both cups only just lol

highest points total did we make Champs League no so who gives a flying ......

ok we have more points ill give u that but i bet we dont have more points after 20 games if he still is there unless he pulls his finger out of arse and plays sexy football lol

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28 2013, 03:39

sexy football.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Nov 28 2013, 08:24

Loughtonguy wrote:sexy football.        
    Man City Away - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtBu9AojWkhCG9Y2dFeU3FQo4qen-H83QbGTChUwxJUWgklFmo5Q
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Nov 28 2013, 10:31

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/tottenham-review-andre-villas-boas-made-2856604
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Thu Nov 28 2013, 18:30

BazSpur wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/tottenham-review-andre-villas-boas-made-2856604

not a bad read actually best bet is this here is no doubt that there are rumblings of discontent within the Spurs squad from players who believe the handbrake should be taken off and that the ball should go forward a lot more quickly.

The Spurs board too are perfectly justified in believing that they should be getting more for their money.

no crap about need time to gel some people will still be saying that in May if we are 10th

rumours ive heard about manager Luis Enrique affraid worse than AVB

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 09:30