The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
That Goal by Villa. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
That Goal by Villa. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
That Goal by Villa. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
That Goal by Villa. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
That Goal by Villa. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
That Goal by Villa. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
That Goal by Villa. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
That Goal by Villa. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
That Goal by Villa. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

That Goal by Villa. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

That Goal by Villa.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

That Goal by Villa. Empty That Goal by Villa.

Post by BazSpur Wed Apr 08 2009, 01:54

Gotta put this one up. Embedding has been disabled so its a link only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHMSqea3OX8&feature=PlayList&p=DCEA2E6BA372499A&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=17

Baz

That Goal by Villa. Empty Re: That Goal by Villa.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09 2009, 02:57

yes great goal baz, that good of goal everyone forgot about mc kenzies goal in the same game. whick wernt a bad strike either.
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Thu Apr 09 2009, 03:09

It was a good goal as well Burger your right. But it was an absolutely superb final, well except for City fans maybe lol! But it was well worth watching. Two teams going out to win a Final & not like todays footy when both teams are more bothered about not losing them & see what happens. Sad
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Thu Apr 09 2009, 04:07

was at both games when villa scored i jumped before anyone else got caught on the way down by everyone jumping up cracked a rib lol can laugh now but back then i was in massive pain but with a massive smile lol great night was had by all cheers
    Onion Bag
    Conference League
    Conference League

Post by Onion Bag Thu Apr 09 2009, 04:39

Watch video again but don't take your eyes of Crooks on the edge of the box, classic!!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Apr 09 2009, 09:10

Watch video again but don't take your eyes of Crooks on the edge of the box, classic!!

lol! He moves out of the way so Ricky can get on with it. He is like go on son, go on son then he actually moves his right leg like he is scoring. As you say classic.

Baz
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Wed Apr 15 2009, 10:36

The very first live match I ever attended. Had been a fan since god knows when but was never able to go as a kid and only started to get any cash about me about then. Tickets for the re-play were available so I went. everyone got in tickets intact, so we dropped them over the back of the stadium wall for other Spurs fans. Gees it was packed in there.
    What a day. After a quick tube ride to god knows where We walked back to WHL for the street celebrations & then walked home down the river lea. Got in about day light cheers 2
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Apr 15 2009, 20:04

Great times Sid. I went to the Saturday game and got tickets for the replay. Wembley was awash with Yids on the Thursday night the city fans were almost lost in a sea of blue and white Tottenham flags. Outside the streets were alive with Yids everywhere. We got there about 5 oclock and all you could see were yids. In the pubs on the street in the eating places Every train from Enfield to Wembley was crammed with Spurs supporters. The atmosphere was electric party and little did we know what was in store for us. Ricky Villa is and will always be a crest Legend.

Baz Very Happy
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Wed Apr 15 2009, 20:14

I remember leaving down the tunnel with my feet off the ground being carried along by the crowd. Those times will never return with the moden way football is run these days. Glad I was there. drunk
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Apr 15 2009, 20:43

Yes Sid glad I was there too mate. Those days are gone forever. Tottenham til I die.

Baz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 18:31