The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Defoe EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Defoe EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Defoe EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Defoe EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Defoe EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Defoe EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Defoe EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Defoe EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Defoe EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Defoe Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Defoe

Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Defoe Empty Defoe

Post by Boltjean Mon Mar 01 2010, 07:13

I read in the paper today that City are sniffing around Defoe. They are talking about a £20 million offer pluss Bellamy. They say Harry would not want to lose Defoe but it would leave Levy with a serious decision on his hand's. Only paper talk I know but a worry for us if this story has any truth to it.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Defoe Empty Re: Defoe

Post by BazSpur Mon Mar 01 2010, 07:25

What will be will be Len. Not sure how I would feel about this were it to happen. Bellamy plus 20 mill? Levey may be tempted. I think on the face of it Pav will score just as many as Defoe if not more. The problem is who would play alongside him. Bellamy? Could do a job for us. TBH I would be more worried about losing Lennon or Modders than Defoe.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Mon Mar 01 2010, 07:28

if we beat city to 4th then in the summer they will go all out to smash our team up along with liverpool and villa the likes of defoe and lennon torres gerrard milner young
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Mon Mar 01 2010, 07:34

Cant see it meself. I dont think DFO would want to go, i dont think Arry would wanna let him go. Who would we get in to replace him. (Oh Robbie comes back in summer lol )
    I like Bellamy as player he scores goals got passion. But would i play him as a striker, No. On the left yes, in place of Nicko, Bale, Modric. No. Citeh aint silly, if they dont want Bellamy why should we deal with our competitors, for our Top Goal Scorer.

I would Tell Citeh, you can have DFO when we finished with him as you are with Bellamy.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01 2010, 07:38

Citeh are a bit of a loose cannon. They've got more money than sense. If a player is rated then they will pay stupid transfer fees & ridiculous wages to secure their services. I can see Citeh trying to buy anyone & everyone and having a larger squad than the Afghan army. Just wonder who will be their manager or will they leave purchases to a commitee decision . . . . .. . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content