The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Time to love daniel levy ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Time to love daniel levy ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Time to love daniel levy ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Time to love daniel levy ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Time to love daniel levy ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Time to love daniel levy ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Time to love daniel levy ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Time to love daniel levy ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Time to love daniel levy ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Time to love daniel levy ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Time to love daniel levy !

Time to love daniel levy ! Empty Time to love daniel levy !

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15 2010, 02:23

Before mr burger taints me with the fickle spurs badge, i would like to say a big thank you to our chairman ......mr daniel levy.
    In the absense of mr sweetness himself who copped out due to pressure on himself and his family, and passed the buck to daniel, i would like to say, " thanks for being on the same wavelength " and in the end wanting only success for this great club of ours....................tottenham hotspur. !

Daniel has given all our managers big bucks to buy who they want ! jol included, it isnt nice what happened to jol but does anyone ever think that maybe daniel did all that for spurs.?

The decision was illtimed by levy , he thought he was getting the ultimate tactical master in ramos but all he got was spanish scrabble, in hindsight he probably regrets the jol sacking big time.

Yes we have all moved on, but i still see derision of levy ! crazy really, al he has ever done is try his best to return the great days back to our club.............in his own way !
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Time to love daniel levy ! Empty Re: Time to love daniel levy !

Post by shearspur Mon Mar 15 2010, 03:20

yep 100% behind him. hes kept our club in great financial shape whilst also backing the managers buys. and looking at some other clubs situations at moment we are bloody lucky to have him still here as he could have walked ages ago with the abuse he received a while back. carry on daniel were getting there slowly but surely.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15 2010, 04:58

Mr Levy has always kept the 'BOOKS' very well. And that will stand us in good steed in years to come. No re-mortgaging, no dodgy loans, no share/bonders kinda deals. As Uefa change and move the goalposts, the financially secure clubs will benefit. The one thing, as a Spurs fan, I would hate to see is a so-called foriegn benefactor. No, no & no. Keep ya dodgy millions and let's keep Spurs rooted in the tradition we are used to. If I have a bitch with Mr Levy it's that he listen's to the moaners and does not keep faith with a manager and allow a dynasty to evolve . . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15 2010, 05:43

fickle nah not you lew, loving everything and everybody at the moment (when your winning) is the yid way, u have made your judgement on levy after a few years, not a few matches like u do with harry, or even no matches like u did with bassong and krankjar, not fickle this time.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15 2010, 06:32

Yawn Burgs. Many people on here have been supporting Levy for a long time. Leave ya questioning of OUR manager out of the equation. He is OUR manager and we will judge him. As we will OUR players Not a bunch of myopic Kentish Men who don't even know their history. Stick to your Futarama triumpherent of Farnsworth's & Benders . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Mar 15 2010, 07:16

Lol, Vis.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15 2010, 08:37

ooo vis me hooked me a whopper there lol.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15 2010, 09:30

burger777 wrote:fickle nah not you lew, loving everything and everybody at the moment (when your winning) is the yid way, u have made your judgement on levy after a few years, not a few matches like u do with harry, or even no matches like u did with bassong and krankjar, not fickle this time.

My reply to you mr burger is that you have it all wrong, answer the following questions.
    1) where was i having a go about harry on the evidence of a few matches ? i questioned his ability to break teams down after about 50 games of him being in charge, and it has all changed since pav and bale have been in the team.......2 players that i have been yapping on about all season, ion said i was talking crap early season when i said bale is better than ekotto, and that ekotto was only keeping his place warm for him.
    2) i am not a bassong or krancjar fan ! sorry mate thats my opinion, it doesnt make me fickle, certain players i rate and others i dont, bassong and krancjar come under the title of "unsure " when it comes to my personal evaluation of them, i desperately want all tottenham players to be a success, some of our players over the years do it for me but others dont, its just an opinion, others on here rate bassong and krancky big time in much the same way i rate bale pav,or kyle walker, having an opinion doesnt make someone fickle ! lought wants to have taarabts love child, but from what i have seen of taarabt i havent really been bowled over by.

So why you keep bringing up my personal assessment of bassong and krancky is beyond me, or are you saying you rate them highly ?
    As i said i want all tottenham players to be a success for us, not being convinced of the abilities of certain players doesnt mean that i dont want them to do well for us, it means what i have said above......its an opinion and it doesnt come under the title of fickleness.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15 2010, 09:33

burger777 wrote:ooo vis me hooked me a whopper there lol.

Stop acting like uncle sol & following me into the showers Burgs . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Mar 15 2010, 09:35

Stalker Time to love daniel levy ! Lol

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15 2010, 09:40

Is Burgs Bob Hoskins in disguise in the old BT adverts ? It's good to stalk . . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15 2010, 09:41

VisionarySound wrote:
    burger777 wrote:ooo vis me hooked me a whopper there lol.

Stop acting like uncle sol & following me into the showers Burgs . . . . . .

LOL ! now now vis , uncle burger has some nice slippery soap for you.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15 2010, 09:48

Oh thanx for that Lew. How am I going to get to sleep tonight with that thought in my head ? And to think me so young & pretty . . . . . . . Time to love daniel levy ! 268750

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15 2010, 10:05

VisionarySound wrote:Oh thanx for that Lew. How am I going to get to sleep tonight with that thought in my head ? And to think me so young & pretty . . . . . . . Time to love daniel levy ! 268750

Time to love daniel levy ! 24840

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15 2010, 19:33

lol, its ok to give, u not so good at taking, lew lts all about opinions, mine is i think your fickle as your opinion changes like the weather, ive read post where u call harry waste of space,its about time,tactically naive (thats when u losing) now hes the best thing ever happened, lets give him time, hes a shrewd man manager etc (when your winning) this is my idea of fickleness, someone whoes opinion changes wildly due to the way the results are going, u judged krankjar and bassong before they put a yid shirt on, saying there were both crap and a waste of money, now that your winning they are doing fine and good players, its all about opinions mate and there mine, you and others call me plenty names and mock, so dont take it personally.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Mar 15 2010, 21:07

burger777 wrote:lol, its ok to give, u not so good at taking, lew lts all about opinions, mine is i think your fickle as your opinion changes like the weather, ive read post where u call harry waste of space,its about time,tactically naive (thats when u losing) now hes the best thing ever happened, lets give him time, hes a shrewd man manager etc (when your winning) this is my idea of fickleness, someone whoes opinion changes wildly due to the way the results are going, u judged krankjar and bassong before they put a yid shirt on, saying there were both crap and a waste of money, now that your winning they are doing fine and good players, its all about opinions mate and there mine, you and others call me plenty names and mock, so dont take it personally.

So, what do you call some of the disgruntled Arsenal fans that was saying that Wenger had been there too long and had gone stale? and that after all the success he has given you and dont come back with you never said that, I know you didnt, but plenty did when you went on the bad run and now there all back saying his great again because your in the mix (mainly due to Chelski's bad run), are they fickle as well?
    tressman1
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by tressman1 Mon Mar 15 2010, 21:31

VIS he's behind you !!!!!!! devil
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Mar 15 2010, 22:56

Fickle goner's PMSL. I read the posts on Lizzy's Arsenal board when they were slagging Wenger off not so long ago Burger. Talk about double standards.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16 2010, 01:42

djfitzo wrote:
    burger777 wrote:lol, its ok to give, u not so good at taking, lew lts all about opinions, mine is i think your fickle as your opinion changes like the weather, ive read post where u call harry waste of space,its about time,tactically naive (thats when u losing) now hes the best thing ever happened, lets give him time, hes a shrewd man manager etc (when your winning) this is my idea of fickleness, someone whoes opinion changes wildly due to the way the results are going, u judged krankjar and bassong before they put a yid shirt on, saying there were both crap and a waste of money, now that your winning they are doing fine and good players, its all about opinions mate and there mine, you and others call me plenty names and mock, so dont take it personally.

So, what do you call some of the disgruntled Arsenal fans that was saying that Wenger had been there too long and had gone stale? and that after all the success he has given you and dont come back with you never said that, I know you didnt, but plenty did when you went on the bad run and now there all back saying his great again because your in the mix (mainly due to Chelski's bad run), are they fickle as well?
    find these posts dave and bazza, post facts not lies, i can go back 2 pages on THIS board to get my facts, theres a beauty i only read this morning, harrys a cnut and a waste of time is how it goes, go on have a look for yourself.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Mar 16 2010, 02:00

I have Baz's word for it as he visits the gooner boards and Baz is as honest as the days long ;-)

Like i said we have fans at both clubs with differing opinions of the management.

regards

Dave

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16 2010, 03:01

Oh Dear mr burger ! has legs finally sent your brain into outer orbit, ?....you say............pmsl ! that.....pmsl.............
    I judged krancky and bassong before they put a yid shirt on ! come now mr burger ! i do actually watch other matches and i saw these 2 for their former respective clubs (newcastle and portsmouth ) and i didnt rate them at that time, i didnt like the idea of harry signing them and said as much on this board, but since then i am neutral in my opinion of them, in other words i am open to being persuaded of their ability, i wish all our players well even if i dont rate them personally.
    So thats fickle for you, but its better than being gormless like you, and ignoring the fact that other gooner boards display just as much fickleness, and thats about a manager who has only been good for you, doesnt that mean some gooners are fickle too ! it means fck wenger for what he did for us during the early 2000s, he aint doing it now so we want him out...............pmsl......fickle fickle fickle...............

You know what they say burgs ? people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.............

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16 2010, 03:07

have u seen these posts lew or are u all of sudden taking bazas word for it lol,
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 16 2010, 03:47

Well, for one thing burger, I am not lying. For another although I said not long ago it was probably the beginning of the season to 3 months in. Its up to you whether you believe me or not. I don't give a toss but if you want to go down that route then we can all do that. I can totally disbelieve everything you say from now on. I am not going to trawl through the posts on Lizzy's board. I know what I read.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16 2010, 03:56

never said u didn read it baz, was just wandering whether lew read it or is he bullshitting like dave is. the fact u would have to trawl to find it says enuff for me.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16 2010, 05:23

burger777 wrote:have u seen these posts lew or are u all of sudden taking bazas word for it lol,

Yes i have seen quite a few gooner posts having a go at wenger ! and i have metioned them before and been backed up by other (neutral ) posters on here, as you yourself have seen, or are you in some sort of denial ?

I am pretty amazed at how you scramble up my words to fit what you personally think i am saying.

Yes i have posted that harry has made cock ups, i also questioned his tactics like a few have done on here, but i have also stressed in those posts that i am not saying "Harry out " i was voicing an opinion and when quite a few on here are like minded then you feel justified in putting forth such a controversial opinion , also, and probably your little brain has forgotten that i have posted that harrys teams usually have glitches at some stage during the season ( i noticed this with his west ham and pompey teams ) but they tend to get those out their systems and get back on track, and i was hoping that was the case with harry when we messed up against the likes of wolves, hull etc etc.

Tell you what burg ! you are beginning to sound like wannop, quote ...." we never sack our managers " ...then guess what..southgate gets the boot, Time to love daniel levy ! Lol Quote " we always give them time " "unlike you fickle lot at spurs "...................know what burger, go and look in the dictionary exactly what fickle means, because its human nature ! simple as that mate ! you lot have been lucky to have had pretty recent success in the premiership, but without wenger and the french connection i wonder where you lot would be ! and i wonder if you would be throwing the fickle badge around so freely at us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 19:55