The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Spurs v chelsea EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Spurs v chelsea EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Spurs v chelsea EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Spurs v chelsea EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Spurs v chelsea EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Spurs v chelsea EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Spurs v chelsea EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Spurs v chelsea EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Spurs v chelsea EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Spurs v chelsea Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Spurs v chelsea

Spurs v chelsea Empty Spurs v chelsea

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24 2010, 22:33

An interesting fix coming up for you lot methinks, a home win against chelsea could see you challenging for third spot even, certainly consolidating a top 4 spot, but by the back door letting the Top Guns in for the Title!

So how d'ya feel about that?
    Spurs v chelsea Icon_cheers
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Spurs v chelsea Empty Re: Spurs v chelsea

Post by djfitzo Wed Mar 24 2010, 22:43

Mark2spark wrote:An interesting fix coming up for you lot methinks, a home win against chelsea could see you challenging for third spot even, certainly consolidating a top 4 spot, but by the back door letting the Top Guns in for the Title!

Dont matter, Manures gonna win it again!!
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Wed Mar 24 2010, 22:46

[quote="Mark2spark"]An interesting fix coming up for you lot methinks, a home win against chelsea could see you challenging for third spot even, certainly consolidating a top 4 spot, but by the back door letting the Top Guns in for the Title!

Wondering why you would refer to ManU as the Top Guns, you being a goon and all that.

Gotta admit it would be sweet though, taking that 3rd spot off you ..................

Seems that you too realise that it's only a matter of time before you choke.

MOOOWWOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24 2010, 22:48

Mark2spark wrote:An interesting fix coming up for you lot methinks, a home win against chelsea could see you challenging for third spot even, certainly consolidating a top 4 spot, but by the back door letting the Top Guns in for the Title!

Not being funny mark but it would be a travesty if you gooners won the title, you arent the champions and we all know that, i rate you 3rd best because chelsea arent really firing at the moment.

I would put man utd, chelsea and arsenal in that order when it comes to the top 3 in the prem.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Mar 24 2010, 23:09

Arsenal have been made to look better than they are. With Chelski and Manure not really firing on all cylinders this season.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25 2010, 04:46

lol, im laughing that hard at what ive read there i cant even post a reply.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Mar 25 2010, 05:59

That makes a change Spurs v chelsea Icon_eek

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25 2010, 06:32

interesting point that mark makes about who playing who etc, it was posted a few weeks ago about would yids ever want arsenal to win, the answeres varied from no chance to certain people rather slicing there Bollox with a rusty blade, now i know its natural to want each other to lose but i will be wanting yids to beat chelsea as it helps arsenal, i wont be shouting it from the rooftops but inside i will want yids to win, i am looking at the bigger picture, so i suppose my question again is would u want arsenal o beat man city( example) if it helps yous to 4th spot or would u rather go down the rusty blade route.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25 2010, 06:46

burger777 wrote:lol, im laughing that hard at what ive read there i cant even post a reply.

I'm with you on this one Burg, jeez, this lot are funny when they get going Spurs v chelsea Lol Spurs v chelsea Lol Spurs v chelsea Lol

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25 2010, 06:47

BazSpur (Admin) wrote:Arsenal have been made to look better than they are. With Chelski and Manure not really firing on all cylinders this season.

So what stopped them then Baz? (firing on all cylinders) Spurs v chelsea Fresse Spurs v chelsea Fresse Spurs v chelsea Fresse Spurs v chelsea Icon_biggrin Spurs v chelsea Icon_biggrin Spurs v chelsea Icon_biggrin

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25 2010, 06:56

The sensible reply:

No credible reply would derate Man U's consistent and sustained success over many many years, and the truth is, that they are THE team to beat.
    Chelski, not so sure, once they had beaten us 0-3 at our place the title was there for the taking, they stepped up to the plate and slipped with no help from anyone else. I actually think they could finish 5th this year now, they have a shocking loss of confidence to surmount, and some tough games to come.

Now for Arsenal. How do you reckon that a team that ALWAYS finishes in the top 4 have been made to look better than what they are?

Chimps you lot are Spurs v chelsea Icon_monkey Spurs v chelsea Icon_monkey Spurs v chelsea Icon_monkey boo to you all Spurs v chelsea Icon_evil
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Mar 25 2010, 09:01

Arsenal? Not as good as they think they are. Anyway, we are at Wembley. Are you? No is the answer you are looking for. Spurs for the cup. Manure for the Prem.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Mar 25 2010, 11:22

We chimps think Chelsea will finish 5th ? Spurs v chelsea Lol
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Thu Mar 25 2010, 14:09

Gotta laugh here. Mark puts a post up with the full intention of stirring us up, gets the P*ss taken out of him and the goons .................................

Then we're the ones who are laughable?

You boys really do live in a dream world where you honestly believe you get one over anybody and everybody.

All the while it is US laughing at YOU.

However, I'll give you an honest answer, I really don't care whether it's you or Chelsea, one of you drops the ball and it's us that benefit. In all honesty I think it will be Chelseas as, having watched them in their last few games, they are quite poor at the moment and I really do fancy us to turn them over and well.

You never know in a derby though and they may just turn their season end around by beating you. They do that and they are a totally different team.

I'm backing us against allcomers though, particularly at home, and I haven't given up on 3rd. It won't be by the back door either after all, isn't it you lot that keep banging on about the league never lying? If we get 4th it's on merit, if we get 3rd it's on merit as we won more games than everyone else below us.

That's what performances over a season show.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Mar 25 2010, 20:16

now i know its natural to want each other to lose but i will be wanting yids to beat chelsea as it helps arsenal

And Manure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 15:51