The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
VS Chelsea ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
VS Chelsea ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
VS Chelsea ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
VS Chelsea ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
VS Chelsea ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
VS Chelsea ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
VS Chelsea ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
VS Chelsea ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
VS Chelsea ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

VS Chelsea ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

VS Chelsea !

VS Chelsea ! Empty VS Chelsea !

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11 2010, 06:39

I see the tide has turned, gone on the bad days ! the fears of a slaughtering at the hands of this team has long gone and they say they are the underdogs? very laughable indeed.

They have slumped recently in form and now in pride ! when they admit to such a feeble excuse, that they indeed will hope to stop playing crap at last, and finally at whl, and kick start their challenge for the prem.

The manager is shite ! they wont win the title with or without the aging lampard, even though they are throwing him back in the fray because they are desperate, all the bloke will do is kick his way back and hopefully harry puts palacios on his case.

Lets thrash this bunch of overpaid romanovs ! show them no mercy as they have shown us over the seasons , its payback time.............they will open up for the likes of bale and lennon! simply because they have no choice but to try and win at......what do the fans us.........three point lane.

I am confident............they are rubbish and will buckle at wave and wave of attack.

Pride Pride Pride Pride Pride Pride Pride Pride Pride Pride Pride Pride Pride Pride
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

VS Chelsea ! Empty Re: VS Chelsea !

Post by BazSpur Sat Dec 11 2010, 07:14

Nice if we do Lew but you know what they say about wounded beasts. I think caution is needed.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11 2010, 20:28

Helped the wife make the christmas cake baz and sozzled a bit too much jamesons whisky while doing so...........lol santa
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Dec 12 2010, 02:16

Ah, that explains the exuberance then lol santa

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11 2024, 03:33