The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Was the liverpool result good for spurs ? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Was the liverpool result good for spurs ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Was the liverpool result good for spurs ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Was the liverpool result good for spurs ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Was the liverpool result good for spurs ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Was the liverpool result good for spurs ? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Was the liverpool result good for spurs ? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Was the liverpool result good for spurs ? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Was the liverpool result good for spurs ? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Was the liverpool result good for spurs ? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Was the liverpool result good for spurs ?

Was the liverpool result good for spurs ? Empty Was the liverpool result good for spurs ?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10 2010, 02:28

Winning their europa tie last night means they have 2 front s to fight on, i personally think it was a good result for spurs because being out the europa means they could have just concentrated on that 4th place and gone for it with only a few games remaining, as it is they have more games to play............

I personally rate city the main danger and not the scousers but we need to play better than we did at sunderland last week, and i think after getting the cup match out the way we then can go full on for that 4th place.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Was the liverpool result good for spurs ? Empty Re: Was the liverpool result good for spurs ?

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Apr 10 2010, 02:33

Lew do you have me on ignore or is it just your addiction to opening up new threads lol

Was the liverpool result good for spurs ? Empty Re: Was the liverpool result good for spurs ?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10 2010, 06:09

ArnieArdiles wrote:Lew do you have me on ignore or is it just your addiction to opening up new threads lol

Sorry arnie, obviously you have posted likewise ! loads going on at the moment here , another sick dog, and other things...............sorry mate, i try to start threads that i can get involved in on here..............

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10 2010, 07:06

Lew in fairness to you, you have always said Citeh are OUR main threat. 4th place decider on the 5th of May ? Lets hope the Wembley factor dosen't kick in . . . . . .

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10 2010, 12:23

ArnieArdiles wrote:Lew do you have me on ignore or is it just your addiction to opening up new threads lol

Mr Arnold, i have just found your post stating the pool have 2 extra games in the chat box thread, sorry mate never saw it otherwise i wouldnt have posted this one.
    NO ! i dont have you on ignore and i am not addicted to starting new threads, if you keep in touch arnie you will find the forum had gone a bit quiet the last few days with hardly any new contributions to existing threads, hence i started this one to try to freshen up the chat.

OK mr arnold Was the liverpool result good for spurs ? Icon_lol

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10 2010, 12:29

VisionarySound wrote:Lew in fairness to you, you have always said Citeh are OUR main threat. 4th place decider on the 5th of May ? Lets hope the Wembley factor dosen't kick in . . . . . .

It had to be city vis because of their buying power, i think they will restrict other prem sides from buying any quality player who becomes available because they will just offer wages no one else can afford, also one of the top four have to crash out sooner or later, i thought it would be the goons or the scouse this term but i would have preferred the goons, but that prediction hasnt happened yet.

We need to get some players back soon for the run in, we have had some big names missing for months now so to get them back will be like new signings.

I am looking forward to the lennon on the right and bale on the left combination, it gives the team another dimension in attack.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Apr 11 2010, 01:45

lewspurs wrote:

Mr Arnold, i have just found your post stating the pool have 2 extra games in the chat box thread, sorry mate never saw it otherwise i wouldnt have posted this one.
    NO ! i dont have you on ignore and i am not addicted to starting new threads, if you keep in touch arnie you will find the forum had gone a bit quiet the last few days with hardly any new contributions to existing threads, hence i started this one to try to freshen up the chat.

No worries Mr Lew lol

I just found it odd that you mentioned the Liverpool Europa factor in your chat box thread and then you overlooked, the one post with any mention of it! ...More so that you replied to another two subsequent posts but like I said no worries mate ...

As for the question , any gain we get from our 4th spot chasing competitors, short of a leg break or serious injuries, I'm more than happy to take and two extra games in April for the scousers, I see as just that ....

Hope the doggy gets well .....

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11 2010, 04:57

ArnieArdiles wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:

No worries Mr Lew lol

I just found it odd that you mentioned the Liverpool Europa factor in your chat box thread and then you overlooked, the one post with any mention of it! ...More so that you replied to another two subsequent posts but like I said no worries mate ...

As for the question , any gain we get from our 4th spot chasing competitors, short of a leg break or serious injuries, I'm more than happy to take and two extra games in April for the scousers, I see as just that ....

Hope the doggy gets well .....

Arnie ! you mentioned the scousers in the chat box thread that i posted as a bit of a joke to jim, jim had responded likewise and so i left the thread to its fate, i might have seen your mention of the 2 extra games but perhaps they just didnt register when i posted the liverpool thread.

Oh gosh someone..................kick the chair beneath me ! let me swing by the kneck in punishment, my mistake arnold............LOL

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11 2010, 06:12

[quote="ArnieArdiles"]
    lewspurs wrote:

No worries Mr Lew lol

I just found it odd that you mentioned the Liverpool Europa factor in your chat box thread and then you overlooked, the one post with any mention of it! ...More so that you replied to another two subsequent posts but like I said no worries mate ... Oh my gosh arnie ! it has only just dawned on me that you think i have nicked your idea,s, no , no and another no, i either didnt acknowledge your 2 extra games for the scousers comments , because i probably just skirted over the replies without thinking, the comments i made about liverpool now having more games to play was purely through my own thinking and i have to say that i dont care if you believe otherwise..........and i say that with due respect.

Yeah exactly ! we are of the same mind here arnold ! the pool are now fighting on 2 fronts to rescue a dire season (for them ) of underachieving............had they had just the 4th place to go for then i would rate them a same worry as city obviously are now.

Hope the doggy gets well ..........Well four dogs arnie ! leaves us skint half the time, but the vets round our area are very rich...........wonder why when there are animal nutters like sharon and me around.......... Was the liverpool result good for spurs ? Icon_cry

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 03:34