The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
If you were good enough what spurs team would you have played in ? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
If you were good enough what spurs team would you have played in ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
If you were good enough what spurs team would you have played in ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
If you were good enough what spurs team would you have played in ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
If you were good enough what spurs team would you have played in ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
If you were good enough what spurs team would you have played in ? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
If you were good enough what spurs team would you have played in ? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
If you were good enough what spurs team would you have played in ? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
If you were good enough what spurs team would you have played in ? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

If you were good enough what spurs team would you have played in ? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

If you were good enough what spurs team would you have played in ?

If you were good enough what spurs team would you have played in ? Empty If you were good enough what spurs team would you have played in ?

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25 2011, 03:58

While we all wait for the gods of whl to get their act together and get in the striker we so desperately need, i had a thought that if we had been talent spotted by the old spurs scouting system, what team could you have played in.
    Well ! for myself i was very fast over 100 and 200 yards, i played many positions but realise now i should have been a right winger, i used to boot the ball forward knowing i could out run other players even giving them 5 yards start.
    Being 20 years old in 1974 i guess i could have played 10 years till 1984.
    Just imagine ! i could have played with the team of ardiles and hoddle.........but i was too busy doing flat conversions and chasing women on a friday night.

What team could you have played in and what position.

Hope len and baz get involved in this , hey len, alf ramsey and baz danny blanchflower.......... lol!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

If you were good enough what spurs team would you have played in ? Empty Re: If you were good enough what spurs team would you have played in ?

Post by BazSpur Thu Aug 25 2011, 04:25

Sorry to burst your bubble Lew but this has already been done here.

https://tottenham-hotspur.forumotion.com/t6183-bit-of-a-dream-if

If you were good enough what spurs team would you have played in ? Empty Re: If you were good enough what spurs team would you have played in ?

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25 2011, 04:36

BazSpur wrote:Sorry to burst your bubble Lew but this has already been done here.

https://tottenham-hotspur.forumotion.com/t6183-bit-of-a-dream-if

just had a look baz and saw that shear asked who you would have liked to have been, mine i think is different by asking what era and position you would have played in.
    But i will leave it to its fate.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Aug 25 2011, 04:42

OK mate lol.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25 2011, 08:01

BazSpur wrote:OK mate lol.

Baz, just read shears again and it does read to me about what spurs player would you like to have been.
    I am actually asking that if you were good enough to play for spurs what period would it have been, what position etc etc.
    Granted its a little alike but i wasnt aware of shears thread.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09 2024, 09:52