The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
kaboul ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
kaboul ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
kaboul ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
kaboul ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
kaboul ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
kaboul ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
kaboul ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
kaboul ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
kaboul ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

kaboul ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

kaboul !

kaboul ! Empty kaboul !

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19 2010, 07:37

Harry seems to see kaboul in the role of a utility man for spurs ........

I know we are all in the state of euphoria about our club at the moment and none of our players can do any wrong but i thought kaboul at right back yesterday was well and truly dodgy.

I watched most of the game on espn (until picture and sound loss 20 mins to go ) but kaboul was done a few times by chelsea forwards quite easily, and he didnt persevere with staying with the chase and that to me was alarming.

I dont know why we bought kaboul back ? he was enjoying life at pompey, i dont know where harry can accomodate him apart from in positions where we have players lost through injury, i would have preferred young kyle walker at right back yesterday.....

We have to hope that corluka comes back against united because kaboul at right back will get caned by rooney and co if he plays like he did against chelsea.

kaboul ! Empty Re: kaboul !

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19 2010, 07:49

After the arsenil game I praised Kaboul as I thought he had a very good game Lew. Only seen the MOTD highlights from yesterday so far so I can't really make a sound judgement. I was one of his fiercest critics when 'arry bought him back but so far he has done enough for me to reserve judgement awhile longer yet . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19 2010, 07:57

VisionarySound wrote:After the arsenil game I praised Kaboul as I thought he had a very good game Lew. Only seen the MOTD highlights from yesterday so far so I can't really make a sound judgement. I was one of his fiercest critics when 'arry bought him back but so far he has done enough for me to reserve judgement awhile longer yet . . . . .

Well if anyone has the match on tape i challenge them to look at kabouls performance at right back, it was just ok in my opinion but what was alarming is he gave up the chase a couple of times when put under defensive pressure, he lost the attacker and looked half heartedly to be chasing back, and that isnt good enough in my opinion, i am not a great admirer of corluka but he is miles better than kaboul in the rb slot.

Whats worrying vis is that ferguson will do his homework and see kaboul as a weak point on the spurs right, god help us if rooney and berbatov are on song, they will cane kaboul.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Apr 19 2010, 08:05

Kaboul is not our only defender though Lew its up to all the defence to pull together.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19 2010, 08:09

BazSpur wrote:Kaboul is not our only defender though Lew its up to all the defence to pull together.

The attacks were down the chelsea left baz ! the spurs right, ..........where we had kaboul waiting, he had a go but was beaten by the chelsea man, as i said what was alarming is that he didnt chase back.......that was left to bassong and dawson................and finally gomes to clear.

I tell you baz fergy will target kaboul next week if corluka isnt back !

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19 2010, 08:15

yea he didnt have a great game but he did keep clicy quiet last week. and also kaboull was good at bombin forawerd
    i like the guy and i think hes learnt from being at portsmouth. he could of given away a pen at chelsea but pulled out. plus hes strong and scores goals with hes head. def good sqaud player and a likeable guy

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19 2010, 08:27

You will be having a moan about him next week lought.........if he lets us down at right back ! kaboul ! Lol

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19 2010, 08:41

well your right i did see malouda cut inside a few times and leave kaboul . luckly daws was there to cover

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19 2010, 08:45

Loughtonlegend wrote:well your right i did see malouda cut inside a few times and leave kaboul . luckly daws was there to cover

At last ! someone saw what i saw............as i said lought, he got beaten but he didnt chase back, we have to say maybe kaboul didnt want to be pulled outta position ? kaboul ! Affraid well i hope thats the case, kaboul ! Lol yeah and daws was there to clear up, but we cant always rely on that being the case.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Apr 19 2010, 08:47

luckly daws was there to cover

That was the point I was making.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19 2010, 08:53

Kaboul will not be troubled so much against Utd as their left-hand sided play tends to cut central the further up the pitch they go. Unlike Chelsea who tend to stay wide. Rooney (if playing [I'm not sure he will]) & Berbastrop (if playing) both drop deep & central. Sgt Wilson, Thudd & Daws should be able to contain them. I would be more concerned if I was Ole Red Nose, and how his somewhat pedestrian back-four will deal with OUR pace on the break . . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19 2010, 08:54

BazSpur wrote:luckly daws was there to cover

That was the point I was making.

..........and the point i am making baz is that kaboul didnt look good at right back, and truthfully i dont know what i would do with the bloke if i was harry ?

I personally think buying back kaboul was a mistake, the same mistake harry made when he bought back chimbo and keane....he did however correct those mistakes by selling and loaning on.

There again with king and woody out most of the season i can see the thinking behind buying him back for spurs.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Mon Apr 19 2010, 13:00

I can't believe what I'm reading here. I've watched the game against Chelsea 3 times now and Khaboul, I felt, was one of the stand out players of the match. He got done twice by Zhirkov and once by Malouda in 90 minutes, apart from that he kept the right hand side quiet.

Honestly Lew, how many fullbacks can you name who never get beaten by a nippy winger? I can't name one, and both of these players are full fledged internationals.

Khaboul was excellent against Chelsea and, those few times he did get done, Dawson was there to clean up.

Now you like to use Bale as the bench mark so often, how many times did you see him beaten? I counted 2.

I'm getting just a bit fed up of seeing our entire team have an excellent game only for someone to come on and pick out an unfancied player for some unjust criticism, no matter how well he played.

Incidentally, did you happen to see who the ONLY player to pick up Lampards run for their goal was?

That's right, it was Khaboul. A midfielder, running from deep onto a diagonal ball and his run was picked up by the fullback who very nearly did enough to prevent the goal. Dawson didn't pick it, nor did anyone else.

Lay off the guy, he's done an excellent job against 2 of the best sides in Europe and deserves the faith that Redknapp has placed in him.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19 2010, 17:26

[quote="ionman34"]I can't believe what I'm reading here. I've watched the game against Chelsea 3 times now and Khaboul, I felt, was one of the stand out players of the match. He got done twice by Zhirkov and once by Malouda in 90 minutes, apart from that he kept the right hand side quiet.

You have said it here ion, he got done by malouda and twice by zhirkov, that could have been costly imo, he isnt a right back and i personally worry what man utd will do against him if he retains the right back slot........not saying he hasnt any ability, but he isnt a right back.

Honestly Lew, how many fullbacks can you name who never get beaten by a nippy winger? I can't name one, and both of these players are full fledged internationals.

Point taken ion ! the best full backs get beaten by nippy wingers! but you say you saw the match 3 times, watch again and see that kaboul didnt even try to chase back when he got beaten, he left it to the next defender, and thats what alarmed me, and thats why i am saying its a dodgy decision to play kaboul at right back when we have kyle walker if corluka isnt fit.

Khaboul was excellent against Chelsea and, those few times he did get done, Dawson was there to clean up.

Cant argue with that, daws was excellent.

Now you like to use Bale as the bench mark so often, how many times did you see him beaten? I counted 2.

I have to laugh at this ion ! look at what bale does down the left, the work he puts in is amazing, if he lapses a bit when defending then i think that its excusable, the good bale does far out weighs the bad, plus i think harry gives him artistic license with ekotto covering for him when he goes on one of his raids down the left.

I'm getting just a bit fed up of seeing our entire team have an excellent game only for someone to come on and pick out an unfancied player for some unjust criticism, no matter how well he played.

Well fed up is what you will have to be ion because i have an opinion and will put it forward when i deem i want to, and i will say it again that kaboul is well dodgy at right back, i dont need anyone to tell me he had a good game because i saw the match apart from the last 20 minutes when espn let me down, Yes the team played great, and its a fantastic result all agreed mate no problems, i am not knocking the team, to beat chelsea and arsenal in the same week is "triffic" but if we are to aspire to greater things then i think playing kaboul as a makeshift right back will be a weakness that the better teams will exploit, thats my worry ion................

Incidentally, did you happen to see who the ONLY player to pick up Lampards run for their goal was?

That's right, it was Khaboul. A midfielder, running from deep onto a diagonal ball and his run was picked up by the fullback who very nearly did enough to prevent the goal. Dawson didn't pick it, nor did anyone else.

No comment mate ! i have already said espn crackled and spluttered to a halt with 20 minutes to go.

Lay off the guy, he's done an excellent job against 2 of the best sides in Europe and deserves the faith that Redknapp has placed in him.

Got nothing against the bloke ion ! but give me a little credit mate , i bother to take a bit of time watching games afterwards because i record a few now and again, i was right when you laughed at me for saying ekotto was keeping the seat warm for bale months before bale got his chance because ekotto was crocked , and what i am saying here is that kaboul is well and truly a dodgy risk at right back.
    If harry plays him at rb in an away game against a good side he will be exposed big time.........i hope not, and i hope i am wrong, in fact i am praying corluka will be back before the man utd game and i am not his greatest fan either. kaboul ! Lol
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Mon Apr 19 2010, 19:52

[quote="lewspurs"][quote="ionman34"]I can't believe what I'm reading here. I've watched the game against Chelsea 3 times now and Khaboul, I felt, was one of the stand out players of the match. He got done twice by Zhirkov and once by Malouda in 90 minutes, apart from that he kept the right hand side quiet.

You have said it here ion, he got done by malouda and twice by zhirkov, that could have been costly imo, he isnt a right back and i personally worry what man utd will do against him if he retains the right back slot........not saying he hasnt any ability, but he isnt a right back.

Could have been costly? Are you serious? So every time we have a player beaten by one of the opposition in a part of the field where it 'could be costly' then they need to be dropped?

Seriously Lew, have you even thought about what you've typed?

Modric was beaten to a ball by Deco in the last third. Drop him?
    Bale lost the ball in our half which set up one of their attacks. Drop him?
    Every loss of the ball is potentially costly but I never seem to see the 'fancied players' getting dug out for their errors.

I had to laugh when Lought said that Pav missing three gilt edged sitters was OK because his movement and link up play was good. What a shame he didn't extend the same leniency toward Crouch.

Point taken ion ! the best full backs get beaten by nippy wingers! but you say you saw the match 3 times, watch again and see that kaboul didnt even try to chase back when he got beaten, he left it to the next defender, and thats what alarmed me, and thats why i am saying its a dodgy decision to play kaboul at right back when we have kyle walker if corluka isnt fit.

I suggest you watch it again Lew and see where Khabouls movement, after being beaten, takes him to.

Cant argue with that, daws was excellent.

So you're not arguing that Khaboul was excellent against Chelsea? Or are you going to use 3 isolated incidents as the vehicle have yet another of our players pilloried without cause?

I have to laugh at this ion ! look at what bale does down the left, the work he puts in is amazing, if he lapses a bit when defending then i think that its excusable, the good bale does far out weighs the bad, plus i think harry gives him artistic license with ekotto covering for him when he goes on one of his raids down the left.

So they score a winner from a mistake by Bale and it's OK but if Khaboul does it, despite having an excellent match, he deserves to be slaughtered? Wind your neck in man, that kind of reasoning is absolute tripe!

Bale was used as a comparison because he is such a good player but he too can get skinned. Khabouls contribution to the game also had a massive amount of good outweighing the bad yet you choose to ignore this.

Why?

Well fed up is what you will have to be ion because i have an opinion and will put it forward when i deem i want to, and i will say it again that kaboul is well dodgy at right back, i dont need anyone to tell me he had a good game because i saw the match apart from the last 20 minutes when espn let me down, Yes the team played great, and its a fantastic result all agreed mate no problems, i am not knocking the team, to beat chelsea and arsenal in the same week is "triffic" but if we are to aspire to greater things then i think playing kaboul as a makeshift right back will be a weakness that the better teams will exploit, thats my worry ion................

And yet there was no weakness to exploit in either the goon or the Chelsea game so your reasoning is flawed.

You say the team had a great game yet dig out Khaboul. No one else. No criticism of Pav for missing sitters. No criticism of Bale for missed chances and losing the ball. No criticism of Defoe, Modric, Huddlestone et al. Khaboul contributed as much as any of these but he gets all the criticism.

And you can't justify one single bit of that criticism either.

He's performed admirably against 2 of the most attacking teams in Europe. He's kept them quiet whilst also providing a good attacking outlet.

Based on the fact that he isn't a regular fullback I'd suggest that he has outperformed the majority of the team because they are playing in accostomed roles.

Ever think of that?

No comment mate ! i have already said espn crackled and spluttered to a halt with 20 minutes to go.

Got nothing against the bloke ion ! but give me a little credit mate , i bother to take a bit of time watching games afterwards because i record a few now and again, i was right when you laughed at me for saying ekotto was keeping the seat warm for bale months before bale got his chance because ekotto was crocked

So where were you right Lew? So far Ekotto still owns the left back slot whilst Bale is playing as a winger. You're so busy patting yourself on the back that you've failed to see that obvious fact. The left back slot is Ekotto's, Modric had to move to accomodate Bale.

, and what i am saying here is that kaboul is well and truly a dodgy risk at right back.

As keeping the likes of Clichy, Arshavin, Malouda and Zhirkov quiet has proven.

Well dodgy.

I hope you trimmed your toenails before you jammed your foot in your mouth.

If harry plays him at rb in an away game against a good side he will be exposed big time.........i hope not, and i hope i am wrong, in fact i am praying corluka will be back before the man utd game and i am not his greatest fan either.

Huh?

In an away game against a good side?

Granted we were at home but if you think the venue will suddenly make his performances worse then you seriously need to have your bumps felt.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and state that we will soon become accostomed to seeing quality performances from Khaboul. He was bought in the first place because he was rated as one of the best young talents coming out of France. He had a mare in his first season for us and it took a spell at Pompey for him to regain his confidence ...................... Under Harry.

Ring any bells this? Young player, having a mare, a bit of TLC from Redknapp and a different player emerges.

Bale springs to mind first, followed by The Hudd, Bentley, Dawson ................ Now Khaboul.

Name me one player I've been wrong about up 'til now.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19 2010, 21:44

Ion ! i am not going to answer that load of drivel you have just posted in reply, its sh-te and you know it, but i appreciate the time it took you to seperate all the lines and post back in virtually unreadable blue.

Honestly mate i have never read so much fcking crap replied to in any post on here before, you have been all round the houses and arrived at so many turnings and ifs and buts all of your own making that you must confuse yourself, just to try and prove you are right about knocking someones comment on here, and your comment about ekotto is sh-te too because if we had a natural left winger then bale would take ekottos place no problem and you fcking well know it mate.

While you are in stupid mode ion i am putting you on ignore mate ! have you ever been to anger management because you come across as one hellava bad tempered individual coming on so strong about someones rating of one player, and if you didnt get the message ion..........kaboul is fcking crap at right back in my opinion and i say fck your opinions because they stink.

My one statement mr know it all is that i dont rate kaboul at right back, you do so good luck to you ! its your opinion and i am not going to lambast you for it, just extend the same kind of courtesy to me mate.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Mon Apr 19 2010, 22:12

[quote="lewspurs"]Ion ! i am not going to answer that load of drivel you have just posted in reply, its sh-te and you know it, but i appreciate the time it took you to seperate all the lines and post back in virtually unreadable blue.

Can't say as I blame you Lew. It's difficult to answer when you have none.

Honestly mate i have never read so much fcking crap replied to in any post on here before, you have been all round the houses and arrived at so many turnings and ifs and buts all of your own making that you must confuse yourself

There appears to be only one confused individual on here Lew and I'm posting to him.

just to try and prove you are right about knocking someones comment on here

Now then. You slaughter a player based on him being beaten by 2 players 3 times in 180 minutes of football. You've offered no evidence to the contrary. I point this out and I'm the one going around the houses to prove I'm right?

and your comment about ekotto is sh-te too because if we had a natural left winger then bale would take ekottos place no problem and you fcking well know it mate.

Do I?

Modric was outstanding on the left before his leg was broken. Bale gets a run out when Ekotto is injured. Ekotto comes back and Bale is pushed forward to play as a winger. Modric comes back but, instead of Ekotto being dropped, Modric going into the left mid and Bale taking his 'rightful place' (PMSL) at left back it's actually Modric that gets shifted for Bale.

But I'M talking shite?

Oh the irony.

While you are in stupid mode ion i am putting you on ignore mate !

The refuge of the lack of an argument. Had you an inkling of how to prove your point you'd be arguing for your life.

I rest my case.

have you ever been to anger management because you come across as one hellava bad tempered individual coming on so strong about someones rating of one player

Having read your petulant rant I'd say the question is one you'd be better qualified to answer.

You didn't give him a 'rating', you gave him nothing but the ravings of someone who rates a player on past reputation rather than current performance.

and if you didnt get the message ion..........kaboul is fcking crap at right back in my opinion and i say fck your opinions because they stink.

Just like you didn't rate Modric, said Bassong was useless, reckoned that Ekotto wouldn't get a look in after Bale, thought Huddlestone should be sold ......................... Did I miss any?

Quality assessments old chum. No wonder you believe my opinions stink.

My one statement mr know it all is that i dont rate kaboul at right back

And you based it on ............................. Pleueh!

I put it to you that there were other 'fancied' players that never got the same criticism and my answer is this rant. No thought out response, no comparisons, no argument. Just a petulant rant then a swift retreat to ignore land.

you do so good luck to you ! its your opinion and i am not going to lambast you for it, just extend the same kind of courtesy to me mate.

You're not going to lambast me? LMAO!! Was this a pep talk?

Lew, I like you, I really do. But you have this habit of making some statements that provoke reaction. In the past you've admitted to doing this deliberately just to gain a reaction.

Well you got one mate so don't bitch when you don't like it.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19 2010, 22:56

lew your right kaboul dont look great at right back but then corluka isnt great either. and as for pav ok he should of scored at the end but hes link up play and movment created space and made us keep the ball. plus he set up bale for hes goal
    crouch 1 in 16 games. hes missed so many sitters and one on ones. tel me lon would we have beaten chelsea and arsenal wiv crouch instead of pav. well we couldnt beat wolves home an away. stoke home with crouch up front,. so in 14 starts crouch didnt score, thats awfull. when you see players like zamora bent scoring loads and crouch back in nov sayin he should start and then start games and miss countless 1on1s . hes rubbish and thats a fact. cant run . cant shoot, watch how he shoots he cant hit the ball propley . hes heading is not good for tall guy
    lew it scares me to think if pav didnt come on and score 2 goals aganst wigan in 5mins and ekotto not get injuired we wouldnt be where we are . would bale be playin if ekotto hadnt got hurt, you can bet your life he wouldnt. yet most spurs fans new he would be a great player
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Mon Apr 19 2010, 23:48

[quote="Loughtonlegend"]lew your right kaboul dont look great at right back

Go on then Lought, you have a go. Tell me just where Khaboul went wrong at Right back against the goons and Chelsea. Tell me how lucky we were that the countless chances they created on our right didn't create a sh*t load of goals.

Gwan .............. I dare ya.

but then corluka isnt great either. and as for pav ok he should of scored at the end but hes link up play and movment created space and made us keep the ball. plus he set up bale for hes goal
    crouch 1 in 16 games. hes missed so many sitters and one on ones. tel me lon would we have beaten chelsea and arsenal wiv crouch instead of pav. well we couldnt beat wolves home an away. stoke home with crouch up front,. so in 14 starts crouch didnt score, thats awfull.

That it is. Now I've had nothing but praise for Pav. I have nothing but praise for all the Spurs players when they have a good game.

I leave it to the likes of you and Lew to sh*t on our players even when they have a good game.

when you see players like zamora bent scoring loads

Zamora scoring 'loads'?

PMSL!!

He has 8 to Crouches 7. You're on form Lought, keep up the good work.

and crouch back in nov sayin he should start and then start games and miss countless 1on1s . hes rubbish and thats a fact. cant run . cant shoot, watch how he shoots he cant hit the ball propley . hes heading is not good for tall guy
    Countless one on ones? Lought. Pav is a better player. He deserves to be picked ahead of Crouch. Making up sh*t isn't going to change that sweetheart.

Now take a shot on your inhaler and calm down.

lew it scares me to think if pav didnt come on and score 2 goals aganst wigan in 5mins and ekotto not get injuired we wouldnt be where we are .

How ridiculous.
    We managed to get to 4th spot without Pav and Bale.

would bale be playin if ekotto hadnt got hurt, you can bet your life he wouldnt.

After seeing how often you win at the bookies I'd bet against you all day long Lought.

You haven't a clue whether Bale would have got a look in or not. Like I said to Lew, Modric is the one that has had to move to accomodate Bale, not Ekotto.

yet most spurs fans new he would be a great player

LMAO!! You were one of those fans saying that he should be offloaded when he was carrying the 'jinx' label and playing like a little boy lost at the start of the season.

Now you want to make out you were backing him?

Jog on Lought.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Apr 20 2010, 00:23

Was an intresting thread then Lew got fed up with a differing opinion ? I was well suprised by your last response to Ion , Lew as I thought you were enjoying the debate ...

I not got much to say about Kaboul other than that he's no Cafu but nonetheless he did good against both the Chavs and the Goons..... In fact everybody played their part in what has been a great week for us all after the pain at Wembley against Pompey.. I'm so proud of every player , backroom staff, all those involved at Spurs and the home support in the last couple of games ....Everybodys been kaboul ! 24840

Sorry but after the week we've had and the way we OWNED Chelsea , that were a big a 2-1 thrashing as Ive seen in many a year , I aint gonna pull up one player on a couple of lapses ....

Man Utd , next ........COYS!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20 2010, 00:41

i have never said get rid of bale. . my point is pav is better then crouch. if anyone is sold it should be crouch. keep pav gud defoe and bring in somone else. and bale has also been playin left back. plus zamora been scoring loads in uefa cup so hasnt featurd in all of fulham prem league games.
    i never said kaboul has done anything wrong, in fact i like the bloke but in the long run i wana see a proper right back been brought in. i got the players i wanted in the team playing now, hudd pav bale so im happy. like i said if harry wernt so stubborn earlyer in the season imagine how many more points we mite have now aganst wolves home away ect.
    and no i wouldnt change the team for sunday apart from king for bassong. wp should stay on the bench. aganst chelsea we played our game and not worry about other team so i hope harry dont go back to being defensife away from home

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20 2010, 01:38

ArnieArdiles wrote:Was an intresting thread then Lew got fed up with a differing opinion ? I was well suprised by your last response to Ion , Lew as I thought you were enjoying the debate ...

I not got much to say about Kaboul other than that he's no Cafu but nonetheless he did good against both the Chavs and the Goons..... In fact everybody played their part in what has been a great week for us all after the pain at Wembley against Pompey.. I'm so proud of every player , backroom staff, all those involved at Spurs and the home support in the last couple of games ....Everybodys been kaboul ! 24840

Sorry but after the week we've had and the way we OWNED Chelsea , that were a big a 2-1 thrashing as Ive seen in many a year , I aint gonna pull up one player on a couple of lapses ....

Man Utd , next ........COYS!

Arnie i could have replied to ions response but whats the point ? he always wants the last word in a debate, and if i do respond to that bright blue man city script then it will show him up for the muppet he is, for a start most of what he wrote didnt even apply to the original post, so how do i respond, not applicable, not applicable,not applicable etc etc................... kaboul ! Lol i tell you arnie the bloke needs his head testing ! i make a remark that i dont rate kaboul and all of a sudden he is down on me like a ton of bricks spouting this player and that player and that ekotto is still ahead of bale.......yeah right big boy ! kaboul ! Lol
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Apr 20 2010, 01:47

It's ok Lew lol

Just thought you were a bit strong on the Ion muppet thing and putting him on ignore too, after all, if you put up a post about a player , its there to be responded to and he did just that ?

Share your view about that nasty mancity blue ,,,,,,,,,,sort it out Ion lol

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20 2010, 01:50

well said lew. bale is 1st choice left back thats if he dont pick him at left wing. we all know saturday the team wil be
    gomez
    kaboul daws king bale
    bentley hudd wp modirc
    pav defoe
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Apr 20 2010, 01:52

I just found this regarding the right back position .....
    http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/content/haringey/tottenhamjournal/Tottenhamhotspur/story.aspx?brand=TWGJOnline&category=THFCNews&tBrand=TWGJOnline&tCategory=defaultTHFC&itemid=WeED19+Apr+2010+15%3A08%3A20%3A170

"The team was a bit makeshift," said Redknapp after the victory over Chelsea. "Kaboul's playing at right-back, and he's no right-back to be fair to him. I do find myself shouting more than I normally do when he plays there."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content