The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
harry says its ok EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
harry says its ok EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
harry says its ok EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
harry says its ok EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
harry says its ok EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
harry says its ok EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
harry says its ok EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
harry says its ok EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
harry says its ok EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

harry says its ok Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

harry says its ok

harry says its ok Empty harry says its ok

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27 2010, 23:37

hary says its ok for man c to get hart 1 of the best goalies backheard this morning that Harry has given his blessing for a recall. He remembers having both keepers injured in 66 and not being allowed to get another so he thinks its fine.

well I don't, I heard they have 9, yes nine! keepers there already. What if Hart decides to play out of his skin (as has happened to us a few times this season)????

get a grip Harry, you should have kept quiet or said no its not alright

Does Harry feel the need to be loved. Wish he'd be a C*** like Rednose & w*nker sometimes. If City were in with a chance for the title those two would be going apeshit

harry says its ok Empty Re: harry says its ok

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27 2010, 23:38

there wish has been granted. its a joke its man c fault plus they have 2 keepers . i bet we aint allowed to get a right back in.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27 2010, 23:42

Fulop is the perfect back up GK. 750K and Alnwick for him. What a stupid move that was by us.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28 2010, 01:37

[quote="Loughtonlegend"]Fulop is the perfect back up GK. 750K and Alnwick for him. What a stupid move that was by us.

Fulop was a bad sale lought so i totally agree, keane was at sunderland at the time and got rid of a sh-t keeper in alnwick..........he,s fcking useless...........why the fck we swapped i dont know ? this is one of the tottenham mysteries that its hard to fathom, like selling kanoute and buying rasiak?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28 2010, 01:45

yea your right about sellin freddie. . imagine if man c was in the title race fergie would be going nuts that man c are allowed to bring somone in. why didnt harry try this when corluka got hurt. whats the point of havin reserve players if you wont play them. man c have that faror island keeper and they have a young goalie. hardly emergency
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Wed Apr 28 2010, 01:55

My Mum used to say to me quite frequently you made your bed you lie in it & she had a point. Now i think that's the perfect saying to sling at City now. It's TOUGH they haven't got a decent Keeper in reserve who's faults that? There's that's who.

But the really annoying thing is that Stuart Taylor there No2 isn't injured he's actually just back from injury so they have enough in my opinion.

They can't bring Hart back as the time for that has passed & you can't punish Birmingham so that should never be allowed ever simple as. But if Sunderland are prepared to let them have Fulop (They'll be getting enough cash surely) so let them bring him in so that when we beat them to the 4th place they can't moan.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28 2010, 02:09

There's a lot of confusion about the rules here:
    49 Emergency Loan of Goalkeepers. If all the professional goalkeepers at a Club are either certified by an Independent medical practitioner as being unfit to play or are suspended, a Club may register (either before or after the deadlines laid down in Regulation 48.2.2), a further goalkeeper on a short term Emergency Loan in accordance with the following provisions>
    49.1 The Executive shall allow a Club to sign such a goalkeeper for a period of 7 days (notwithstanding the provisions of Regulation 48.2.3), inclusive of the starting date and finishing date.
    49.2 Any such short term Emergency Loan shall be subject to The League, in appropriate circumstances, having received (Including by facsimile) the appropriate medical certificate(s)
    and the Executive having confirmed that the circumstances conform to the provisions of this Regulation.

The period of any short term Emergency Loan of a goalkeeper may be renewed for 7 days at a time but further medical certification must be provided on each occasion.

Quite simple really, all the pro keepers must be injured or suspended. Gunnar Nielsen is a professional keeper and isn't. So they would definitely be changing the rules if the request was granted.
    why do the fa have rules when they are broken so easy

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28 2010, 03:21

harry says its ok Scottcarson

They can borrow this one!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28 2010, 04:47

Copy & pasted below part of an article from the BBC website . . . . . .

However, Birmingham are not obliged by the original agreement to release Hart.
    Even if Birmingham did agree to ending Hart's season-long loan early, it would still need to be ratified by the Premier League board and objections could follow from other clubs.
    Sixth-placed Manchester City, plus Aston Villa, Tottenham and Liverpool are all vying for fourth place in the final domestic league table, which comes with the chance of additional millions of pounds from a lucrative run in the Champions League.
    Spokesmen for Villa, Spurs and Liverpool, all said on Monday that they had "no comment" on the Premier League ruling.
    Only two points separate the four teams, with Roberto Mancini's side taking on Villa at Eastlands on Saturday before heading to Spurs on 5 May.Hart had previously hinted that he was likely to remain at Birmingham and added: "As far as I know, that's the way it is - I will be staying here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 20:53