The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Thatttttttsssssss our spurs !

Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! Empty Thatttttttsssssss our spurs !

Post by Guest Mon May 10 2010, 05:45

No matter what we fcking well achieve there always has to be a down side to being a spurs fan.

Losing to the likes of burnley, portsmouth and being held by hull................all down to the championship, we made laws look like an able manager when the bloke is sh-te and has won 2 matches at home since he took over from coyle.

I nearly posted that this was a potential banana skin because it had all the ingredients of matches i have attended and know well that spurs can be both brilliant and crap, i have seen it all before in my 40 odd years of being a spurs fan.

Well what can be the excuses this time...lets list a few!

1) Knackered after the man city effort.?
    2) Couldnt be bothered when told at half time that arsenal were 2-0 up?
    3) Burnley wanted to put on a show in their last prem match and treated the game like a cup final ?
    4) Perhaps a few had their england interests in mind, avoiding unnecessary injuries.
    Well who the fck knows, i watched the game on espn and was unhappy at the second half display.

I think the point is that players that are normally pretty well reliable were poor, not naming names because i dont want to keep arguing the toss on here but it is obvious we need a striker, crouch and defoe just arent finishing and pav has gone off the boil.

Oh well.......................new season to look forward to and the transfer cobblers is a bit of fun.

Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! Empty Re: Thatttttttsssssss our spurs !

Post by Guest Mon May 10 2010, 06:04

again our strikers dont score. crouch has got 2 goals in 8 pav none defoe 1 pen . our midfeilders scored today
    we need a shake up and i wouldnt lose sleep if any of our strikers or sold. pav defoe crouch i dont think any of them or good enough. defoe is just so greedy.
    as for burnley we made a crap manager look good. we should of seen this comming. we only won 3 games on last game of the season and we dont tend to win at burnley. we could of been millionars if we betted on burnley at 2 0 down.
    oh well least ben alwick contract is up this summer
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Mon May 10 2010, 06:27

I would say it's number two, three and four Lew. I believe had the Arsenal been loosing at half time it would have been a different score line. I must admit if I was a player going to the World Cup I would have eased up after finding out we had no chance of third, must be a players dream going to Africa with his country. As for your Defoe, Crouch and Pav comment, I am not a big fan of Crouch but thank God for the big man Wednesday, Defoe and Pav ? we all know what Defoe can do and Pav imo has far more to give than he has been giving. Having said this I think these three will shine for us in Europe next season.
    As for your transfer cobblers, I read an item today saying that Man City could try to lure Harry away from Spurs. Now I do not think Harry likes travelling from Dorset to Tottenham so I can not see him travelling to Manchester.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon May 10 2010, 06:35

I think its a nailed on certainty that Arry won't be going to Man Citeh Len. He said in mid week he wants to end his managerial days at Spurs. Hopefully with a Prem title and CL title to go with eh? Well, why not?

Post by Guest Mon May 10 2010, 06:47

beallmy wasnt in the man c sqaud today. maybe we can read into hes handshake on wednsday
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon May 10 2010, 07:24

At half-time we couldn't finish third and we couldn't go down to fifth so premeirship prize money stays the same ....

Strange decision for Harry to pick to pick the same team , was obvious a few and specialy the front two would've been knackered after Wednesdays effort ..
    Throw in a Thursday night out on the P*ss Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! 523963 Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! 652197 Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! Drunken_smilie

So back to half-time ..... Goons 3 Fulham Kiddy Reserves 0

and we're winning against an already relegated team ...

Can see it now in the dressing room, half our team on their IPhones onto Bet365 ...

Oh look ,,,Burnley to beat Spurs 4-2,,,,,,, 350-1,,,,,,,,, have some of that Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! Lol

No, seriously ... Harry out , sack the board.....out out out !!!

Kidding guys .....just doin a Baz wind -up Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! 348204
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon May 10 2010, 07:30

Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! Lol Arnie.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon May 10 2010, 07:40

Let's hope our fans who travelled up there ,gave them,,,,,,,You're not fit to wear the shirt treatment Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! Icon_razz

Post by Guest Mon May 10 2010, 07:50

Well after todays performance it's obvious 'arry has to go. No clue at all. How dare we lose such an important game. . . .
    What ?
    What game on last Wednesday evening ?
    No I'm sure I don't recall it,
    What other 36 games before that ?
    Your having a larf right ?
    Couldn't win today tho' could we ?
    Sack the lot of 'em and start with Gomes for missing today . . . . . . .. . . .

Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! Lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon May 10 2010, 07:57

Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! Lol
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon May 10 2010, 08:12

lol.......

having gone 2-1 up at Burnley we shouldve parked the bus ...Even the best teams do that up there ...

And as for that Gareth Bale dont get me started on him .....

We need , 2 new goalies , a new right back, a new center half, a new winger, two new strikers , a new physio , new coach driver for away games , new tea lady , new ticket collectors , new programme sellers .....
    I just been reading Marks Thread ....Is Harry A Good manager and he's bang on it ...We need a total overhaul at our club from top to bottom .... Just aswell we Spurs fans aint fickle innit ?

lol

Post by Guest Mon May 10 2010, 08:21

Bale ? Time to cash in on him. Didn't do a thing except score after 3 minutes. Modric 1st goal in how many games ? And couldn't even score with his good foot ! Ship 'em both off to O/T & get Evra & Neville in a swap deal. Good old fashioned full-backs not your fancy dan speed merchants . . . . ..

(Now excuse me for 5 minutes while I try to extract my tounge from my cheek)

Post by Guest Mon May 10 2010, 08:41

we cant even blame jenas or bentley for this 1. as for crouch did he touch the ball. does defoe really expect to start in the world cup after scorin 1 goal in9 games and that was a pen. hes pace as gone which is half hes game. we should cash in on him
    dawson. he made the burnleys attackers look world clas today lol

Post by Guest Mon May 10 2010, 08:49

I disagree Lought. We can blame Jenas for not playing enough this season. If he had of played more things would be so much different. And I blame Bentley for that stupid beard he had awhile back. As for Crouch ? Don't get me started. He's far too tall. No human should be that tall. He is an abomination of nature and should be destroyed. Watch for the mutant. Defoe ? Well if Crouch is to tall then Defoe is too short. Midget football ? The Yanks may go for it but it's just not proper. Dawson should go back to Forest and play for free for 3 seasons to make up for such a lacklustre performence. It's time to get Iain Dowie in and sort this mess out . . . . . ..

Post by Guest Mon May 10 2010, 08:56

this team is rubbish compared to the 1999 team
    walker carr vega sol edinbrough
    anderton freund neilson ginola
    sir les and iverson
    subs bardsden luke young jose d andy sinton and c armstrong

Post by Guest Mon May 10 2010, 08:59

Spot on Lought. Now there was a team. Wholesale changes are needed. Bring back Alan Sugar to tell them "You're Fired" . . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon May 10 2010, 09:05

yep and bring back christian gross. he would make all the players travel to games vi usen a travelcard. opps i mean the oyster card. have you noticed how the oyster card is gradualy creepin up in price.
    i think its time for the return of the ginger pele. theres been times this season our team been cryin out for an experinced verstile player. he can play right back forward or centerback. he can even play for the other team lol

Post by Guest Mon May 10 2010, 09:26

Dohertey, Cundy, Mimms, Austin, Davenport, Rasiak, Atouba, Dozzell, Bunjecivic, Vega. We need players of this calibre and unless we get them we're doomed, doomed I tells ya . . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon May 10 2010, 09:32

I find it hard to believe that you had no faith whatsoever that Arsenal wern't goinng to throw it all away in the last 10 minutes!

Post by Guest Mon May 10 2010, 09:37

i gave up all hope when i saw the fulham team sheet. and then to see there goalie gift you the 1st goal. we never seem to get presents like that

Post by Guest Mon May 10 2010, 09:44

Nah, we can lose to anyone lought, just ask wigan lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon May 10 2010, 11:12

What a team that was Lought lolol.

Post by Guest Mon May 10 2010, 11:49

bring back david pleat i say. and as for jason dozzel. im convinced hes reincarnated as jermain jenas.

Post by Guest Mon May 10 2010, 16:11

[quote="VisionarySound"]Well after todays performance it's obvious 'arry has to go. No clue at all. How dare we lose such an important game. . . .
    What ?
    What game on last Wednesday evening ?
    No I'm sure I don't recall it,
    What other 36 games before that ?
    Your having a larf right ?
    Couldn't win today tho' could we ?
    Sack the lot of 'em and start with Gomes for missing today . . . . . . .. . . .

You are all missing the point here, after such a great result wednesday we turn in that crap, wouldnt it be nice just for once to finish on a high, even if it was a nothing game............
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Mon May 10 2010, 17:21

You are all missing the point here, after such a great result wednesday we turn in that crap, wouldnt it be nice just for once to finish on a high, even if it was a nothing game............

Judging by some of the comments I reckon everyone on here IS high ............................................

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 22:24