The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
GOOD LUCK TO MARTIN JOL ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
GOOD LUCK TO MARTIN JOL ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
GOOD LUCK TO MARTIN JOL ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
GOOD LUCK TO MARTIN JOL ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
GOOD LUCK TO MARTIN JOL ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
GOOD LUCK TO MARTIN JOL ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
GOOD LUCK TO MARTIN JOL ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
GOOD LUCK TO MARTIN JOL ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
GOOD LUCK TO MARTIN JOL ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

GOOD LUCK TO MARTIN JOL ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
sarflondonar
SuneJim
6 posters

GOOD LUCK TO MARTIN JOL !

GOOD LUCK TO MARTIN JOL ! Empty GOOD LUCK TO MARTIN JOL !

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17 2010, 22:46

I would like to see big mart back in the premeirship, good luck to the lovable bloke if he gets the job.
    I reckon he will do ok at fulham , i dont think he will achieve there what he did at spurs because of the way they are financially bound but ! i reckon roy hodgson has made one hell of a blunder going where he has gone, he will now have a terrible weight on his shoulders at the underperforming and bankrupt scousers, what he did at fulham was turn them into a stable premeirship club without any pretensions, at fulham survival and cup runs were the order of the day and he did the job well, what the fck did he want to desert a stable little team for a has been club and overpaid tosspots on the field.
    At his age he could have just enjoyed the football without the pressure of having to get into the cl or win the title...........................................fcking crazy if you ask me !
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

GOOD LUCK TO MARTIN JOL ! Empty Re: GOOD LUCK TO MARTIN JOL !

Post by SuneJim Sat Jul 17 2010, 23:12

Just have to say why would anyone leave Ajax for Fulham,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, lol

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18 2010, 01:16

SuneJim wrote:Just have to say why would anyone leave Ajax for Fulham,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, lol

ERRRRR ! a small thing called the english premeirship jim . GOOD LUCK TO MARTIN JOL ! Lol
    sarflondonar
    sarflondonar
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by sarflondonar Sun Jul 18 2010, 07:51

T
    lewspurs wrote:
    SuneJim wrote:Just have to say why would anyone leave Ajax for Fulham,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, lol

ERRRRR ! a small thing called the english premeirship jim . GOOD LUCK TO MARTIN JOL ! Lol
    amazing I did the same thread yesterday. And gave the the same response about jol going to the premiership. Bit late lew.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Jul 18 2010, 23:50

lewspurs wrote:

And triple the wages ......

A new home for Jenaaaaas and Robbie Keane maybe ?
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Mon Jul 19 2010, 01:33

Its still only paper talk. I'll be surprised if he leaves CL ( which I think Ajax are in ) to go to Fulham, especially when he went to Ajax he said it was always his dream to manage them and he felt he was coming home.

Mikey M
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Mon Jul 19 2010, 04:43

Apparantley the reason hes leaving to go to Fulham is Ajax have told him they r selling there best players and Mr Jol is not happy Van der Weil is going to Bayern and Suraz wants to leave too

sorry about the spelling lol

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19 2010, 05:11

sarflondonar wrote:T
    lewspurs wrote:

amazing I did the same thread yesterday. And gave the the same response about jol going to the premiership. Bit late lew.

Never saw it, if i had i would never had responded to jims answer with the same retort, i try to be original, whats the point in copying, ? it isnt my style and anyone on here that knows the way i write would know that.

thanks for the point deduction though..............great stuff !

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19 2010, 18:59

sarflondonar wrote:T
    lewspurs wrote:

I have now seen your response and what you wrote was that the dutch league isnt the best in the world, i wasnt saying that at all sarf ! what i said was that the english premiership is a major attraction to all managers english or foreign.................not quite what you said sarf, and anyway as i said it was purely accidental....
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Mon Jul 19 2010, 23:32

FROM A LOYAL JOLER TO THE JOLER GOOD LUCK BIG MAN

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 03:20