The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Bellamy. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Bellamy. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Bellamy. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Bellamy. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Bellamy. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Bellamy. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Bellamy. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Bellamy. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Bellamy. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Bellamy. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Bellamy.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Bellamy. Empty Bellamy.

Post by BazSpur Wed Aug 11 2010, 21:35

So, Mancini has blocked a Bellamy move to WHL because he doesn't want to sell to a top 4 rival. That means Bellamy will be stuck at City rotting on the bench and for obvious reasons the player isn't happy about it. Now that tells me that Mancini has either lost the plot completely or he doesn't know what he is doing. He and Bellamy haven't spoken to each other since February apparently. What is the point of keeping a player on the bench if he has no intention of playing the man. Bellamy reckons he will not make Mancini's squad of 25. Arry wants Bellamy and Bellamy wants to play for Arry. As I say, it seems to me Mancini has lost the plot and it looks like Ion is right. Mancini and his City slickers will pose no real threat to the top 4. Mancini is a megalomaniac and they are seldom successful in the Prem.

Bellamy. Empty Re: Bellamy.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11 2010, 21:50

Not being funny baz but i posted a while back that city wont sell us any of their players, they would rather them go abroad as they do not want to strengthen any prem rivals let alone tottenham who finished above them last season.

But i think we all have to expect something to start happening very soon if we are to get any other players in, i am not sure about gallas but it looks like levy has pulled the plug on harry getting in the big earners, i think what has happened to leeds has been a valuable lesson for any prem side newly venturing into the cl.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Aug 11 2010, 21:54

Yep I remember you posting that Lew. looks like you were right.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12 2010, 00:29

come on lets be fair you cant blame man c for not selling to us and making us stronger. we need to see this from man c point of view not ours.
    loads of teams will be in for him so they wont have a problem offloading him

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12 2010, 00:43

totally agree lought !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12 2024, 22:56