The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
shell side view at KO last night  EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
shell side view at KO last night  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
shell side view at KO last night  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
shell side view at KO last night  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
shell side view at KO last night  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
shell side view at KO last night  EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
shell side view at KO last night  EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
shell side view at KO last night  EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
shell side view at KO last night  EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

shell side view at KO last night  Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
DJSR
ArnieArdiles
6 posters

shell side view at KO last night

ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

shell side view at KO last night  Empty shell side view at KO last night

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Aug 26 2010, 21:37

Enjoy ... shell side view at KO last night  379710

shell side view at KO last night  Empty Re: shell side view at KO last night

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26 2010, 22:55

Nice find Arnie . . . . . .
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Thu Aug 26 2010, 22:58

Love it!!! Absolutely love it!! About fcking time we heard the Champions League anthem at the lane, where it belongs!! COYS!!!

have a rep for that Arnie, got my hairs standing up! lol!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Aug 27 2010, 00:02

Rep point Arnie.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Fri Aug 27 2010, 00:06

Have one from me too Arnie, I found myself grinning like a kid again when I saw that.
    I was just saying to the Wife about how gutted I was to be in Oz. She said that it was the first time, in the 5 years we've been over here, that she'd ever heard me say that.

I explained to her that I think we're on the cusp of something really special over there and how many years I've been waiting for it, always believing that we'd eventually get it right.

Now that we're within touching distance of it I'm on the other side of the World, when I used to be on of those thousands.

All I can say to you guys is get to the Lane as often as you can. I think we're going to be living the glory days again, I really do. Be at the games, experience the atmosphere and the glory. It'll live with you for the rest of your life and the stories you'll have for the kids, grandkids, and anyone else who'll listen, won't ever get boring.

I never ever got bored to my Old Man telling me about the Double side, the stories always gave me a buzz.

The planets are aligning and a new page will be written in the Spurs history books, actually it'll be a chapter..................... I think we'll be around for a while.
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Fri Aug 27 2010, 00:21

Nicely put ion....i always try to go to the games, but they are always sold out! There's just too many Spurs fans about! lol!

But i do feel for you mate being on the otherside of the planet, but thank god for Bill Nichs forum, we'll keep you going mate! afro
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Fri Aug 27 2010, 00:53

Ion you're right I've supported Spurs for over 50 years and am lucky enough to have a season ticket so nights like last night getting soaked going to the game coming home changing and then going straight to work and getting soaked again are all worth while when the results are good. I know it can be boring to some but give me a drink and an audience and I'll talk Spurs all night long.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Fri Aug 27 2010, 03:03

cheers for points guys ......Wanted to see Ledders on his CL debut and the lads line up to the the music but typical of the clueless ITV people & their naff coverage .........

Nice post Ion ....

Last edited by ArnieArdiles on Fri Aug 27 2010, 03:07; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27 2010, 06:31

i love it aswell lol
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Fri Aug 27 2010, 07:37

SHELF SIDE DAVE WOULD LUV IT

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 20:53