The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Dear oh dear. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Dear oh dear. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Dear oh dear. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Dear oh dear. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Dear oh dear. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Dear oh dear. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Dear oh dear. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Dear oh dear. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Dear oh dear. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Dear oh dear. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+4
MarkA249
philip
sarflondonar
BazSpur
8 posters

Dear oh dear.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Dear oh dear. Empty Dear oh dear.

Post by BazSpur Wed Sep 22 2010, 07:50

Two stupid pens. Arry obviously wasn't that bothered judging by the team he put out.

Dear oh dear. Empty Re: Dear oh dear.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22 2010, 08:18

At least it wasnt 1-5 !!!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22 2010, 08:24

2 soft pens, both pens yes (maybe lol) but very soft. Another Ref may not have given them. Thats what happens when you play a team your NOT allowed to tackle lol. A very inexperienced side and eventually found out. Credit to 'arry for juggling the side as has been requested of late. Credit to the youngsters who gave a fair showing of them-selves. All told a night to forget but if we take the thinking of other top four sides it's only a mickey mouse cup not to be taken seriousley lmao . . . . . . .. . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Sep 22 2010, 08:25

Not if you go on face book Vis. The goons are wetting themselves lol.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22 2010, 08:27

LOL and these are the mob who dis our glorious 5-1 victory! ! ! w*nkers. 'arry played the team he had to and, fair play, they where in the match for 90 minutes . . . . .. .

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22 2010, 08:34

fcuk the Goons!
    There were positives Caulker looked promising, Sgt Wilson was very good tonight , Keane gave his all, and Pav was Running his socks off, and Benny had a good game as well!!!!

And it was only MM Cup.

COYS!!!!!

crest
    sarflondonar
    sarflondonar
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by sarflondonar Wed Sep 22 2010, 08:48

I thought Sandro looked Good too. Big geezer, but quick thinker and cleans up well.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22 2010, 09:33

harry selection baffled me. why didnt he play kranker on left bentley on right. where was hutton after hes wonderfull display.

3 defensive midfilerder at home wtf

have u noticed all harrys things have have come off or have been by luck

1 playin modders hudd in midfeild after wp got booked in portsmouth game.

almost loaned bale out but then ekotto got injurid

kaboul got hurt so hutton came on changed the game

then tonight he plays so new players aswell as players who just come back from injury

he didnt drop corluka like he should of. corluka was injurid
    philip
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by philip Wed Sep 22 2010, 09:44

I think you have been very harsh os Rednap he has done good dids at Spurs and for you to highlight all these negatives is out of order

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22 2010, 09:51

when he does well i say so. 2nite hes cost us like he does when we play chels man u a*se away. gives them to much repesct. did we have a shot on goal. did our midfilders move out of there half fast half,

a lil kid wiltshire walked through our team. we had nobody who could run at them. and when you got harry sitting there with no passion that grates with me. robbie keane looked so peed off that he had to go to midfiled to get the ball
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Wed Sep 22 2010, 17:23

Penalties my ass diving both of them watched replay hundreds of times even better than tom daley

Bentley was useless tried my foot he was greedy lost the ball didnt even try least Giovani tried to tackle and win the ball

Sandro got better than as the game went on

Croat keeper shocking worse than when Gomes first came

But Arsenals team was stronger than ours
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Sep 22 2010, 20:55

Won and lost in midfield, you could tell that Harry did not expect Wenger to filed that team.

We blooded 3 youngsters that had no prem experience at all, Sandro having just played a full season in Brazil, my god hes gonna be good next season, out of form Wilson, untired keeper, Gio hardly plays, hardly any prem experience at all and some never played in the same team, lets run through Arsenals team and reflect on this kids fallacy

Fabianski - would never play in the first team
    Eboue - seasoned prem player
    new bloke - played aready for first team, experienced player
    Jourou - may have come back from injury, but played many games for first team and Swiss international
    Gibbs- played in first team when Clichey injured
    Lansbury - only "kid" thats hardly played in the first team
    Wilshire- played most of Arsenals prem games this term
    Daneilson - seasoned first teamer
    Rosiki - see above
    Nasri - see above
    Vela - played for first team on lots of occaissons

So for us to take it to extra time with the team we put out and Bentley having an absolute shocker is not as bad as it seems, dont forget they got 2 soft penalties and had to bring on Arshavin and Chamakkh to win the game.

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Sep 22 2010, 22:11

by the end it was nearly arsenal first eleven bar one or two, so it was little wonder we got spanked we just left it to late , but fair play to Redkanpp for giving the fringe players a crack , come the league match it will be a totally different ball game
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Thu Sep 23 2010, 01:37

yeah well think of the poor sods who paid 54 pound to go watch that .their team was weakend and we were at home and should have taken advantage, i dont blame the young ones in the team but we had some experienced players out there and they failed miserably.goons ran the show 1st half and in the 2nd we missed some good opportunitys to finish it off before extra time. its not cos its the ccup, its cos its them it bloody hurts.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Sep 23 2010, 06:12

philip wrote:I think you have been very harsh os Rednap he has done good dids at Spurs and for you to highlight all these negatives is out of order

Phil, my gripe with Redknapp was not so much the team he played because its obvious where his priorities lie. But he could have played the players in their correct positions at least. They are saying the same on facebook mate not just on here. Everyone is mystified by it.
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Sat Sep 25 2010, 05:03

shearspur wrote:yeah well think of the poor sods who paid 54 pound to go watch that .their team was weakend and we were at home and should have taken advantage, i dont blame the young ones in the team but we had some experienced players out there and they failed miserably.goons ran the show 1st half and in the 2nd we missed some good opportunitys to finish it off before extra time. its not cos its the ccup, its cos its them it bloody hurts.

I agree Shear, it hurts because who it was but we were outplayed and we had nobody in our side the class of wiltshir and to be honest I was dissapointed that the younger players didn't take advantage of their chance to shine.

I know the Gooners had players, although not regulars but had a few games in the 1st team but in fairness so did we and we just didn't match up.

But onwards and upwards let Utd, Chelsea and the a*se go on and build up injuries and let us concentrate on other things as it's one less game to play.

Mikey M

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 22:38