The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Dear Sol EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Dear Sol EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Dear Sol EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Dear Sol EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Dear Sol EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Dear Sol EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Dear Sol EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Dear Sol EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Dear Sol EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Dear Sol Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Dear Sol

Dear Sol Empty Dear Sol

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28 2010, 23:00

Later on today we’ll welcome back Sulzeer Jeremiah Campbell to White Hart Lane once again. This time with Newcastle and likely on the bench at best. Things have changed for him since leaving us. He went on to win pretty much everything with them, then he went mental for a bit, left them, got more money from some other clubs and eventually ended up with the magpies. Just as a little pre cursor to the game, even though it’s unlikely he’ll even play we have a “love” letter pencilled by one of our forum members, YidetteKels. Kelly attends every home game and many away (even though she’s still waiting for her season ticket), including being at both European games we’ve found ourselves 3-0 and 4-0 down within 30 minutes. She’ll be attending the Milan away game so prepare yourselves for a bad start, it’s clearly her fault.

Dear Sol,

Ive spent some time reflecting on things lately and I’m wondering if I was a little harsh about you and perhaps said some rash things in the heat of the moment. I mean you know where I’m coming from right? Like the time you said you would never play for Arsenal. The thing is I’ve been having an ongoing debate with a few people about Judas Scumball, that’s you incase you didn’t realise. Some think its time we put the past behind us, when I say us I mean spurs fans, you know the club you started your professional career at.

You see I’m told that not everyone understands why you deserve this Judas tag that you get so I thought maybe they’re right, maybe its time to let it go, but then you see I thought about just what you did. You promised us that you would sign a new contract, we would have broken the bank for you, you would have been the highest paid player we’d ever had but instead you decided that you would pocket a load of cash, something you continue to do, and make yourself available to other clubs. You choose to go to our biggest rivals. You left us after 9 years, 9 years of ups and downs, 9 years of our support. You see Sol, that’s the difference between you and me, in those 9 years you got paid for our relationship, I had to pay. You gave us 255 appearances, you gave us a captain leading our team to a league cup victory in 1999 and then you gave us a knife to the heart as you decided to take money over principles. We could have tried to give you the European football you craved but instead you choose to pocket the cash, polish your medals and without a second thought for us it seems. So why do you get so upset when we remind you of this? Surely as you count the vast stacks of cash you have from years of pocketing signing on fees it consoles you as the fact you sold you’re soul.

Tell me really what did you think was going to happen every time we met? Did you think we would roll out the red carpet and recount tales of what could have been, had you had any principles of your own rather than just a fat wallet? Could you even thank us for putting you on the right path as a defender instead of the striker that you thought you wanted to be?

Instead you get upset when we sing about you. So we have a lot of songs about you at spurs, more than we ever had when you played for us, too many of them with your name in it for my liking, its become some what of a format, one I’d rather break away from but one recently that I’m rather fond of and I don’t think we could be arrested for, although im sure come 28th December Harry will ask us to pipe down and not say anything to you. The thing is Sol, I’ve never been a great one for doing as I’m told especially when I strongly believe in something and guess what this is no exception. Its just a shame that the press like to sensationalise things in this country or you would see that what was sang to you at Portsmouth was not what it was painted out to be.

Sometimes it all feels a bit like a pantomime, we all need a villain, but its football, there are plenty of players and managers you can dislike, we don’t have a shortage. As I started to write this I thought I’d be objective, write down all the positives you gave us but then the passion kicks in and I just can’t bring myself to do it.

I guess I’ve answered my own question, is it time to let the grudge go, move on and forget it? You bet your life its not, Judas.

Forever Spurs,
    Kels.

http://www.thfc1882.com
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Dear Sol Empty Re: Dear Sol

Post by BazSpur Tue Dec 28 2010, 23:56

Nice find Max, have a Rep.
    DJSR
    DJSR