The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Harry As England Manager!? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Harry As England Manager!? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Harry As England Manager!? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Harry As England Manager!? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Harry As England Manager!? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Harry As England Manager!? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Harry As England Manager!? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Harry As England Manager!? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Harry As England Manager!? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Harry As England Manager!? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Harry As England Manager!?

cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Harry As England Manager!? Empty Harry As England Manager!?

Post by cstmrsking Mon Sep 27 2010, 01:23

Given the performance and and Harrys selection yesterday, If he was England Manager how would we rate him?
    I know we have a lot of Injuries at the moment. But we also have a lot of England players and other national players in the squad.

When you struggling for a win, you dont start to get complacent especially when you playing a hungry team at the bottom of the table, you should be going in for the kill, that was 3 points for the taking.

I expect somone who is quick to self promote himself as wanting the big job, should be able to handle / demonstarte that he can handle the competions ahead of him, again when you consider how many english internationals in our side it like he is the egland manager, but couldn't beat the Spam!
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Harry As England Manager!? Empty Re: Harry As England Manager!?

Post by cstmrsking Mon Sep 27 2010, 02:31

Re, the above post what i meant to say,given yesterdays performance is Harry,the Winning England Manager we seek?

Just looking to get a bit of debate going.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon Sep 27 2010, 05:04

Even if he were to win a premeirship and CL double I dont believe he will ever be the national coach .. The FA were uncomfortable with the appointment of El Tel and I think they just see Harry in a similar manner i.e. another Del Boy ...
    If in the unlikely event he was chosen, I think the top players would take to him and his methods but these players would be a select few with many of the younger players not getting a look in ..

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27 2010, 05:19

He has actually come out and said he wants the england job kingy ! but whether or not he gets it is another matter.

Would he be an adept england manager ! the simple answer is yes ! but half the time the players arent available for selection because of club football injuries......so he would need a little luck in that direction.

Given he could choose his best players on a regular basis i would say he would do a good job, but as we are seeing at the moment at spurs, key players are missing and we are up and down form wise, he would have that same problem under the same circumstances for england and he is finding it hard to cope with for us, so as i say, he would need a bit of luck to be a success.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27 2010, 10:22

i cant think of anything worse then him taken the job but if it gets him out of white hart lane then so be it lol

imagine harry in charge of england. players like rio lumpard terry internatnal carrer wil be prolonged even longer. at least he will have to drop one of hes love childs ie crouch and defoe as your not allowed to drop rooney

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 20:17