The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Redknapp  will be  England manager EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Redknapp  will be  England manager EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Redknapp  will be  England manager EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Redknapp  will be  England manager EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Redknapp  will be  England manager EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Redknapp  will be  England manager EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Redknapp  will be  England manager EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Redknapp  will be  England manager EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Redknapp  will be  England manager EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Redknapp  will be  England manager Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Redknapp will be England manager

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Redknapp  will be  England manager Empty Redknapp will be England manager

Post by LOBO Mon Nov 01 2010, 21:08

I know its only hear say but look at the bigger picture , Redknapp has openly stated his desire for the job, and now it seems theres a lot of support behind him coming from all cirlces, so then if Harry does come the next england manager that means he will be gone in 18 months

I believe Redknapp has had his head turned , i think we may see a new manager next season, bold statement yes but we need to find a replacement and start looking now

Former England boss Graham Taylor has tipped Harry Redknapp to succeed Fabio Capelloreasserting his belief the national team should be run by an Englishman.Capello has already confirmed he will retire in 2012 and there is a growing sentiment from both inside and outside the FA that the next England coach should be a local, as is increasingly the case in the top nations in international football.Taylor agrees with that notion and he sees Tottenham manager Redknapp as the best candidate of the English crop when it comes time to pick Capello's successor."I have always believed that the job should go to an Englishman,'' said Taylor, who led England for three years in the 1990s. "That's not being disrespectful to Fabio or to Sven-Goran Eriksson.

I just believe that the top countries in international football, players, staff, supporters pit their wits against other nations and the man in charge has to be from that country.''
    Redknapp was touted as a possible successor to Capello this summer after he beat off competition from the likes of Manchester City and Liverpool to bring Champions League football to White Hart Lane for the first time in almost half a century.The former Portsmouth boss, who has seen the likes of Gareth Bale, Tom Huddlestone and Michael Dawson flourish under his command, would be interested in the job while Liverpool's Roy Hodgson and current Under-21 manager Stuart Pearce would stand a chance of getting the post if the FA decide to go English. Taylor, who was 46 when he took the England job, believes 63-year-old Redknapp has enough experience to make him the right man for the post.

"I'm sure if you asked everyone who should get it then they would go for Harry Redknapp right now,'' Taylor said. "For me he is at the right age. If someone asked me to look back on my career I'd say I was too young to take that job. I think Harry would take it. He is an Englishman capable of doing the job.''
    after

Redknapp  will be  England manager Empty Re: Redknapp will be England manager

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02 2010, 03:04

i cant think of anyone worse to take the england job.

terry and rio lumpard gerrard rooeny will be playin untill they or 40

hes already stated he would play gerrard and lumpard in the middle

Current date/time is Fri May 03 2024, 07:14