The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
what to pin up on the dressing room board EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
what to pin up on the dressing room board EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
what to pin up on the dressing room board EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
what to pin up on the dressing room board EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
what to pin up on the dressing room board EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
what to pin up on the dressing room board EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
what to pin up on the dressing room board EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
what to pin up on the dressing room board EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
what to pin up on the dressing room board EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

what to pin up on the dressing room board Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
ionman34
vis
djfitzo
7 posters

what to pin up on the dressing room board

djfitzo
    International
    International

what to pin up on the dressing room board Empty what to pin up on the dressing room board

Post by djfitzo Thu Mar 08 2012, 03:45

''I would not settle right now for fourth place," said Szczesny. "We are four points behind the 'other north London club' – I am not going to say their name – and hopefully we can challenge them.

''Hopefully Chelsea can challenge them for fourth place and I would be really pleased to see them in the Europa League next season.

''That would be fantastic.''

That should do the trick for our remaining games.

vis
    vis

what to pin up on the dressing room board Empty Re: what to pin up on the dressing room board

Post by vis Thu Mar 08 2012, 07:48

Bang on Dave . . . . . . . .

what to pin up on the dressing room board Empty Re: what to pin up on the dressing room board

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08 2012, 10:52

hes a right gobby twat.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Thu Mar 08 2012, 16:41

I'd stick a picture of his face on the boot scraper too.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Thu Mar 08 2012, 18:11

The w*nker
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Thu Mar 08 2012, 21:32

He really is trying his best to creep to their fans. Trying to sound like a fan himself. Creeping little sh*t he didn't even know where north London was 2 years ago the plank.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Thu Mar 08 2012, 21:37

Maybe he's after a statue of himself picking the ball out of the net outside the stadium . Like that other creep got.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Mar 08 2012, 22:37

Didn't hear f*ck all from him when we were 10 points clear. As Lee says, w*nker.
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Thu Mar 08 2012, 22:45

I see it is back to business as usual in North London and Spuds fans agitated by a few remarks from Szcz - I see even the notion that a player could be interested in his team finishing above their near neighbours gets someone's goat Smile

I reckon the end of the season is the time to spout off above finishing positions - but I'm not 22
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Thu Mar 08 2012, 23:24

He's got no classs nic. Just smacks of please like me, look how much I love your club,.he's done nothing yet.if it was David seamon saying it ,it would have some credibility.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Fri Mar 09 2012, 00:23

anicoll5 wrote:I see it is back to business as usual in North London and Spuds fans agitated by a few remarks from Szcz - I see even the notion that a player could be interested in his team finishing above their near neighbours gets someone's goat Smile

I reckon the end of the season is the time to spout off above finishing positions - but I'm not 22

Got no problem with that Nic, but trying to make out your a diehard Arsenal fan (cos thats how a proper Arsenal fan would have wrote it) makes him seem desperate. Spose his trying to redeem himself for gifting Brum the League cup.
    He then writes another piece about the English lads running Chelski, all of a sudden after a few decent wins his an expert on everything.

anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Fri Mar 09 2012, 00:26

He does seem
    To have a knack of providing the meeja hounds with the quotable quip and the instant opinion on matters football - that is why the press like him - at the mo anyway

Who does that remind you of ?
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Fri Mar 09 2012, 08:33

Funny thing is he has been reported today in the meeja as having inside knowledge of Chelski and how the club is run by the ancient In-Ger-Land contigent of Lumpy,Cashley & JT superstud. Gotta larf at this. It's a wind-up and heres a lil Yiddo hoping it backfires . . . . .
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Fri Mar 09 2012, 08:37

It has backfired Vis - Lampard deciding to undermine AVB, with the result the bloke was paid off in full, has resulted in the much more controllable Di Matteo in charge

How do you read it then ?
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Fri Mar 09 2012, 08:46

Read Chelski or scenszyatishoobleesyou Nic ?
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Fri Mar 09 2012, 08:59

Do you think - as Szcz is reported to think - Chelsea first team affairs are determined by a tight little group with Lampard, Terry and Asherlee at its black Jode worshipping heart ?
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Fri Mar 09 2012, 10:01

Of course. Add Drogba & Cech to the mix as well. But as this thread is about scenzyatishooblessyou I will add that it is a triffle silly for players to give huge soundbites like he has as both Spurs & Chelski will be putting subtle pressure back on him. I would also imagine a fair amount of arsenil fans will be cringing at what he is reported to have said? As Dave said, pin it up in the dressing room. Trouble is now it's not just one club that can do that. . . . . .

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09 2012, 10:48

hes playing well but hes not keeping clean sheets. made a big error on tuesday night aswell

lets hope all the chelsea and spurs players reads what he has said
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Fri Mar 09 2012, 19:29

Technical this

Last edited by anicoll5 on Fri Mar 09 2012, 19:32; edited 1 time in total
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Fri Mar 09 2012, 19:30

I agree that it is irritating for fans to have these characters spouting off to journalists when anyone with an ounce of brain knows that what they say will be presented in a sensational/souls bite way. For a 22 year old perhaps a lesson to learn.

Probably as irritating for Spuds fans and sound bite Arry and his declarations on how you are going for the title, this could be our year, err third is the best we can hope for etc , if England job came up I would take it, err but not Leby offers me more dosh

Claptrap isn't it - they really just say the first thing that comes into their heads
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sat Mar 10 2012, 13:23

anicoll5 wrote:I agree that it is irritating for fans to have these characters spouting off to journalists when anyone with an ounce of brain knows that what they say will be presented in a sensational/souls bite way. For a 22 year old perhaps a lesson to learn.

Probably as irritating for Spuds fans and sound bite Arry and his declarations on how you are going for the title, this could be our year, err third is the best we can hope for etc , if England job came up I would take it, err but not Leby offers me more dosh

Claptrap isn't it - they really just say the first thing that comes into their heads

Remind you of anyone?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 22:38