The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
VDV & English football EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
VDV & English football EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
VDV & English football EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
VDV & English football EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
VDV & English football EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
VDV & English football EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
VDV & English football EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
VDV & English football EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
VDV & English football EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

VDV & English football Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

VDV & English football

totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

VDV & English football Empty VDV & English football

Post by totalytot Thu Oct 21 2010, 23:00

I think that VDV 's arrival at Spurs and his instant success just shows how bad the England team is in comparison to Holland, Germany, Spain etc. Here is a guy that is outstanding in all that he does. He's strong in a tackle, reads a game perfectly and always seems to be in the right place at the right time, scores goals and makes them for his team mates. In fact doesn't seem to have a weak link in him and yet he couldn't hold down a place in the Real side or more importantly, in the Dutch side.

He looks so technically gifted you realise that there is not a player in the England side that would replace him if he were English. You then realise how far behind our National side is to the rest of the top nations and why we won't win the WC for a long time.

Thank god we have him if we hadn't then we would be a lot further down the league right now. His goals and assists have contributed so much to us this season so far, I can't imagine our team without him.

Mikey M

I wasn't sure if this was the right section to put this in but as it was about VDV I thought it would be OK
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

VDV & English football Empty Re: VDV & English football

Post by BazSpur Fri Oct 22 2010, 00:53

Well, as it's about him playing for Spurs. We can leave it here. I agree totaly (No pun intended) with what you say Tot. REPPED

Current date/time is Sat May 11 2024, 17:28