The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Palacios EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Palacios EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Palacios EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Palacios EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Palacios EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Palacios EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Palacios EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Palacios EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Palacios EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Palacios Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Palacios

MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Palacios Empty Palacios

Post by MarkA249 Sat Oct 23 2010, 19:42

It seems that the Honduran international's mother, Orfilia, was less than impressed that she had been travelling over to England to watch her son play, only for him to not be given a chance on the pitch.

Tottenham's Wilson Palacios will start against Everton this afternoon (PA)
    Redknapp said: 'I've got to play him, really, because I met him out shopping with his mum the other day, and I was with my wife. She said to me she's come over to England and though she couldn't speak English she told me through somebody else who was there that she'd come to watch him play and I hadn't been playing him. She was quite a big girl so I've got to play him. I wasn't going to mess with her, believe you me!'

He added that Wilson has had 'a little dip in form' recently, but 'trains hard' and is now ready to play again.

Arry lol!

ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Palacios Empty Re: Palacios

Post by ionman34 Sat Oct 23 2010, 19:57

[quote="MarkA249"]
    It seems that the Honduran international's mother, Orfilia, was less than impressed that she had been travelling over to England to watch her son play, only for him to not be given a chance on the pitch.

Tottenham's Wilson Palacios will start against Everton this afternoon (PA)
    Redknapp said: 'I've got to play him, really, because I met him out shopping with his mum the other day, and I was with my wife. She said to me she's come over to England and though she couldn't speak English she told me through somebody else who was there that she'd come to watch him play and I hadn't been playing him. She was quite a big girl so I've got to play him. I wasn't going to mess with her, believe you me!'

He added that Wilson has had 'a little dip in form' recently, but 'trains hard' and is now ready to play again.

Arry lol!

Hopefully he's done with Wilson what he did with Bale and Dawson etc, worked with them, improved their game and got them back to their best form.

It wasn't so long ago that Palacios was referred to as 'Sgt Wilson' because of his commanding presence.

If Harry has got him back to that then our midfield just got that little bit stronger and gives the defence that added measure of protection too.
    YID FROM DAV
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by YID FROM DAV Sat Oct 23 2010, 20:19

lol quality, dont mess with a p*ssed off black ladies son. thats a no no, she will take her stillettos off at half time and run towards our dugout lol. but on a serious not our midfield could have wp,modric and vdv in it, very well rested the 3 of them.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24 2010, 03:32

i missed the 1st 10mins today did he get booked realy early lol he always getting booked.

i hope harry bumps into mrs kranker or mrs keane lol

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24 2010, 05:21

Ye Gods so Wilson's Mum is now picking the team trifik fantastic smashing ! May get my ole Mum to give 'arry a bell & see if he'll let her pick my dream team woo hoo . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03 2024, 12:24