The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Pienaar says God told him to join Spurs.  EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Pienaar says God told him to join Spurs.  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Pienaar says God told him to join Spurs.  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Pienaar says God told him to join Spurs.  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Pienaar says God told him to join Spurs.  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Pienaar says God told him to join Spurs.  EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Pienaar says God told him to join Spurs.  EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Pienaar says God told him to join Spurs.  EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Pienaar says God told him to join Spurs.  EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Pienaar says God told him to join Spurs.  Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Pienaar says God told him to join Spurs.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Pienaar says God told him to join Spurs.  Empty Pienaar says God told him to join Spurs.

Post by BazSpur Sun Jan 30 2011, 20:24

Steven Pienaar admits he sought God's advice about a move to Tottenham.
    The former Everton midfielder chose Spurs over Chelsea.
    The £2.5million signing from Everton revealed: “I asked advice from people and I prayed – I prayed and tried to make the right decision.”
    The South Africa international midfielder was guided to Spurs and is now
    relishing the prospect of joining Harry Redknapp’s revolution.
    “I am the one who had to make the decision,” Pienaar went on. “Why Tottenham? The kind of football they play has been attractive for the last couple of seasons.
    “The club is on the rise and they have players with the quality to win trophies.
    “They are in the Champions League and they are still in the FA Cup and playing for a top-four place.
    “And here I have competition. Everton
    have a small squad and, as a footballer, you need competition. I am
    willing to fight for my place. You have to compete with the best.”
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Pienaar says God told him to join Spurs.  Empty Re: Pienaar says God told him to join Spurs.

Post by BazSpur Sun Jan 30 2011, 20:25

He should have asked me first. Naughty boy. Pienaar says God told him to join Spurs.  105239
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Pienaar says God told him to join Spurs.  Empty Re: Pienaar says God told him to join Spurs.

Post by cstmrsking Sun Jan 30 2011, 21:11

Oh No! We have Hoddle Mk11.
    Baz Have a Rep.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Jan 30 2011, 22:18

Cheers Kingy.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sun Jan 30 2011, 22:49

God told him to do it?

Is it just me or is anyone else having premonitions of a Kalashnikov massacre in Sainsbury's in the near future?
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Sun Jan 30 2011, 23:01

No ion, it just you! But i will ask Baz to have a chat with you.
    Man, i hope your Premonition dont come true. Spooky
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jan 31 2011, 00:22

ionman34 wrote:
    God told him to do it?

Is it just me or is anyone else having premonitions of a Kalashnikov massacre in Sainsbury's in the near future?

PMSL quality ion.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31 2011, 01:27

The Holy Ghost advised Chelski, Jesus thought he should stay put. Mose's felt a move to Italy would suit him and Mary said nothing as she was afraid of what Andy Gray & Richard Keys would say on Monday Night Football . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31 2011, 01:35

lmao

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31 2011, 04:57

And the Lord did say unto to Pienaar, "Fulham in the Cup ? You know it makes sense" . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31 2011, 04:59

lol! rep

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31 2011, 05:04

Thanx Max I need 'em after taking Bazza's half-time bet lol! . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31 2011, 05:20

Pienaar says God told him to join Spurs.  9k=
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jan 31 2011, 05:42

LOL Max Rep.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31 2011, 05:45

cheers Baz back at ya!

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31 2011, 05:50

And so it came to pass that St Stephen of Pienaar did walketh across the sea of Galalee, called the Thames, beyond the slums of the Craven Cottage Quarter and the Lord spoketh unto him. "Fear not St Stephen", uttered the Lord. "Thouest will yet get to play at the Holy Shrine of Wembley, for it is written in scriptures that the Champions League final is heldest there in the month of May, and it shall come to pass that the disbelivers whoest you turned your back upon; the Devils, demons and brimstone sniffers that are Chelsea shall indeed face the pure & clean & angelic, harmonious Spurs upon the hallowed turf. And it shall be 2-1 to Tottenham for it is proven that Spurs always beat Chelsea 2-1 at Wembley . . . . .. . . .

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31 2011, 05:53

lmao crystalball MEG!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jan 31 2011, 06:56

This is why I love this Forum. The wealth of talent on here is immense. The humour is unsurpassed and the banter is some of the best. Power to the Billy Nick forum.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 12:39