The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
COZ I'M FEELING GOOD EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
COZ I'M FEELING GOOD EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
COZ I'M FEELING GOOD EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
COZ I'M FEELING GOOD EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
COZ I'M FEELING GOOD EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
COZ I'M FEELING GOOD EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
COZ I'M FEELING GOOD EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
COZ I'M FEELING GOOD EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
COZ I'M FEELING GOOD EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

COZ I'M FEELING GOOD Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

COZ I'M FEELING GOOD

SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

COZ I'M FEELING GOOD Empty COZ I'M FEELING GOOD

Post by SuneJim Wed Feb 02 2011, 04:55

Right let's start by saying FA Cup,,, Fulham, Gutted but rather the Cup than the league. Other than that we've lost to Everton in the last 15 games & our last defeat was against Bolton. So we have no real problem with form. Dawson was an idiot & Harry's trial formation didn't help the Fulham game that's for sure & then taking off our only defencive player in Sandro wasn't the best idea. But i'm still happy with our form.

Right transfer window,,,,,,,,, closed & we didn't do our normal last minute business & i don't mind we have a good squad any way. We've brought in Pienaar which certainly strengthens it. Missing out on Neville & Adam wasn't really heart breaking was it & i certainly wouldn't of liked to see us pay 35 for Carroll or over 20 for the unproven Suarez so let's just carry on the way we have been going & go as far as we can in the CL & grind down those in front of us to qualify again for it.

I really am more than happy at where we are & i don't see any evidence to condone all the scaremongering i've seen.

SO COME ON YOU SPURS!
    djfitzo
    International
    International

COZ I'M FEELING GOOD Empty Re: COZ I'M FEELING GOOD

Post by djfitzo Wed Feb 02 2011, 05:14

SuneJim wrote:Right let's start by saying FA Cup,,, Fulham, Gutted but rather the Cup than the league. Other than that we've lost to Everton in the last 15 games & our last defeat was against Bolton. So we have no real problem with form. Dawson was an idiot & Harry's trial formation didn't help the Fulham game that's for sure & then taking off our only defencive player in Sandro wasn't the best idea. But i'm still happy with our form.

Right transfer window,,,,,,,,, closed & we didn't do our normal last minute business & i don't mind we have a good squad any way. We've brought in Pienaar which certainly strengthens it. Missing out on Neville & Adam wasn't really heart breaking was it & i certainly wouldn't of liked to see us pay 35 for Carroll or over 20 for the unproven Suarez so let's just carry on the way we have been going & go as far as we can in the CL & grind down those in front of us to qualify again for it.

I really am more than happy at where we are & i don't see any evidence to condone all the scaremongering i've seen.

SO COME ON YOU SPURS!

But follow Lought onto all the other Spurs boards Jim, we are in big trouble lol

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02 2011, 05:24

dj why start all this up on another thread. i have said my peace and backed up the facts.

im glad we didnt get phill nevil or charlie adams though.

now lets hope pav gets a run in the team and we can move on .

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Feb 02 2011, 05:33

Loughtonlegend wrote:dj why start all this up on another thread. i have said my peace and backed up the facts.

im glad we didnt get phill nevil or charlie adams though.

now lets hope pav gets a run in the team and we can move on .

Just a bit of fun Lought mate, yes I too would like to see Pav get a run, but his been a mixed bag this term
    when his played, probably 50/50.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02 2011, 05:50

yea hes lazy and dont track back. i dont belive in forwards tracking back unless we holding on in the last 10minutes.

but hes got goals and thats what strikers are there for.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Feb 02 2011, 08:23

Only problem i forsee is where the goals are going to come from as they win you games and keep you intouch with the top four, other than that im certaining not looking forward to the europa league next season , the idea was to get in to the CL after many years trying and stay there, i see no evidence the club is committed to that goal

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02 2011, 09:28

i agree lobo. lose 2moz we could be out the race for top 4

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02 2011, 12:37

LOBO wrote: the idea was to get in to the CL after many years trying and stay there, i see no evidence the club is committed to that goal

No of course not lobo ! 38 mill bidded for aguero, 23 mill bidded for carroll, 10 mill bidded for parker .

No evidence there at all.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Feb 02 2011, 19:38

lewspurs wrote:
    LOBO wrote: the idea was to get in to the CL after many years trying and stay there, i see no evidence the club is committed to that goal

No of course not lobo ! 38 mill bidded for aguero, 23 mill bidded for carroll, 10 mill bidded for parker .

No evidence there at all.

Just paper talk lew, even arry said there was no truth in most of what has been said about our targets
    no truth in any of it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 18:40