The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Schalke will offer Huntlaar to Spurs.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Schalke will offer Huntlaar to Spurs.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Schalke will offer Huntlaar to Spurs.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Schalke will offer Huntlaar to Spurs.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Schalke will offer Huntlaar to Spurs.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Schalke will offer Huntlaar to Spurs.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Schalke will offer Huntlaar to Spurs.  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Schalke will offer Huntlaar to Spurs.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Schalke will offer Huntlaar to Spurs.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Schalke will offer Huntlaar to Spurs.  - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
djfitzo
BazSpur
6 posters

Schalke will offer Huntlaar to Spurs.

Schalke will offer Huntlaar to Spurs.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Schalke will offer Huntlaar to Spurs.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17 2011, 19:26

Loughtonlegend wrote:now go back and do the stats on prem league.

defoe 2
    crouch 2
    hernandias 7 from fewer games
    super pav 7 from fewer starts

But Lought the Premier League isn't the only football these guys are playing. We coukd also say that VDV with 10 goals as a midfielder is outscoring the centre-forward of the league leaders so why are we worrying abvout our strikers with such a prolific midfield chipping in with the goals ? ? ? Also mate, back to your stats and tell us how you got 12 goals originally but now claim just 7 . . . . . .

Schalke will offer Huntlaar to Spurs.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Schalke will offer Huntlaar to Spurs.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17 2011, 19:27

HotspurRoper wrote:1st time iv ever been called KING outside my own home Baz, LOL. I think it suits me...... Arise King Lee I.
    king

King Lee by name, King Lee by nature. Makes you sound like a loaf of bread Leeski lmao . . . . . . . .

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 17:47