The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Modric hands in transfer request.  EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Modric hands in transfer request.  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Modric hands in transfer request.  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Modric hands in transfer request.  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Modric hands in transfer request.  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Modric hands in transfer request.  EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Modric hands in transfer request.  EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Modric hands in transfer request.  EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Modric hands in transfer request.  EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Modric hands in transfer request.  Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
HotspurRoper
BazSpur
6 posters

Modric hands in transfer request.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Modric hands in transfer request.  Empty Modric hands in transfer request.

Post by BazSpur Thu Jul 14 2011, 10:53

Well, that looks like the end then.

Modric hands in transfer request.  Empty Re: Modric hands in transfer request.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14 2011, 11:00

he said he wouldnt. what a tosser if its true
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Jul 14 2011, 11:02

Several papers are running the story Lought. Not saying it's true but it wouldn't surprise me. If true he should be sent back from South Africa ASAP. I really hope he flops at Chelski.

HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Thu Jul 14 2011, 16:51

I wrote this in another post...... Transfer Request?? From Sarf Africa. Yeah right the meeja are determined to destroy us!
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Thu Jul 14 2011, 18:14

Agree Roper

so what if he has, we can still say no, and why chelsea?

No f**king way to them not in a million year
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Thu Jul 14 2011, 19:33

Apparently he handed it in last night at Spurs lodge, while he was also traverling to SA to play in the tournament.

f*cking clever that!!!
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Thu Jul 14 2011, 19:34

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/506541734?-19389

It's in news now, it must be true.
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Thu Jul 14 2011, 19:37

If he does end up at Chelsea wouldn't it be fun if they failed to qualify for champions league and we did. Wonder if he'd beg to come back.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Thu Jul 14 2011, 20:24

What makes me sick is that Chelsea are acting as if they have been cheated out of a player yet they are guilty of tapping up our player and just because we wont sell to them they fed the media with yet more lies

And I believe levy will be true to his word, because if we do sell Modric to Chelsea his position will be come untenable for the shear fact he went back on his word and the fans would be furious , not all but a fair few , and Redknapp has got to stop stoking the fire with his " its not enough " comments about chelsea latest bid...that sort of sh*t just add's fuel to the fire of speculation ..levy have a word
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Jul 14 2011, 21:11

Well, I hope it's not true but as I said it wouldn't surprise me.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14 2011, 21:14

from ssn.....

"We know he wants to leave and whether he writes it down on a piece of paper doesn't really make any difference to our stance."
    Harry Redknapp
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Jul 14 2011, 21:15

That's good then. I hope Spurs stick to it. It will be the first time they do.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14 2011, 21:21

Ive just read this load of sh*t on a chealski site, who do they think they fecking are.?

Spurs in panic as stars want to leave White Hart Lane
    Andre Villas- Boas is eying up a shock move for Spurs' centre-back Michael Dawson.
    Chelsea are at loggerheads over the expected transfer of Luka Modric to SW6 and could further damage relations by opting to nab Yorkshire-born but Chelsea-supporting Dawson, 27, if their bid to get Gary Cahill, 25, from Bolton fails.
    With Alex earmarked for a move to Bayern Munich next week, Chelsea are in need for defensive cover and Cahill and now Dawson are on Chelsea's radar.
    Chelsea are hoping to tie up the Modric deal next week and then cheekily offer £15m for Dawson.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Thu Jul 14 2011, 21:40

Takes the pee

But from what i can gather its levy who want to keep Modric, all arry keeps saying is its not enough money
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Jul 14 2011, 22:49

MAXIMUS wrote:from ssn.....

"We know he wants to leave and whether he writes it down on a piece of paper doesn't really make any difference to our stance."
    Harry Redknapp

this Max? lol
    http://yfrog.com/kim19qgj

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14 2011, 23:09

Modric hands in transfer request.  Scaled.php?tn=0&server=738&filename=m19qg

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao THATS THE ONE!!!

Rep for you Arnie !!!
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Jul 14 2011, 23:14

and a rep for you too Max as I just couldnt put the image up...well done mate lol

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14 2011, 23:20

Luka Modric has demanded a move to 'big' club Chelsea after a gentleman's agreement he shared with Tottenham owner Daniel Levy was stolen from Harry Redknapp's office.

"I've turned the gaff upside down and can't find it nowhere" said a bemused Harry Redknapp.

The Croatian waif claims to have thrashed out the gentleman's agreement with Daniel Levy and Harry Redknapp at Koksifilis Kebabs on the Holloway Road. Modric, who had just penned a six year deal worth £40,000 a week, had to pick up the tab for the kebabs after Levy and Harry had 'mislaid their wallets'.

Modric claims to have asked Tottenham solicitor Bill Mee for a copy of the gentleman's agreement but was told "the photocopier was on the blink" and he was given an assurance that "Harry would sort it."

Harry Redknapp told Sky News reporter Joe King: "Little Mo is a lovely lad but he is confused. His head has been turned by Chelsea."

Chelsea have bid £22 million for Modric and are prepared to quadruple the Croatian's salary at Spurs.
    But Daniel Levy has stated he will not be held to ransom by Modric and that Spurs would not be 'tucked up' by Chelsea.

When asked about the gentleman's agreement Harry Redknapp joked "I have never seen it and i don't know nothing about it."

http://www.thespoof.co.uk

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14 2011, 23:27

Modric hands in transfer request.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC5f7feXzgKOMuwPyMzkHi_TbFtSd4H5x4zXsQraijLzVkcjb9g5ASdmTeqQModric hands in transfer request.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmVmxqkQxYZQt5IkTXafADra7VVFZZHbj5mBuS005UEUXhaFH0IA

Modric hands in transfer request.  Tottenham-Hotspur-manager-027
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Jul 14 2011, 23:59

Lol, I'd already put a link to this.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15 2011, 00:57

Did'nt see it, SORRY. flowers

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15 2011, 05:35

ArnieArdiles wrote:
    MAXIMUS wrote:from ssn.....

Harry Redknapp

this Max? lol
    http://yfrog.com/kim19qgj

PMSL. Rep (for both of ya). . . ..

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31 2011, 20:26

Then i read this one. Suspect

lol! only joking baz.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31 2011, 22:52

You read this one today Lew, 17 days after the original post was made and 7 days before I merged your 2 posts. I understand that you have not been on the board much of late but the timeline backs up what the mods have explained to you about merging similar threads . . . ..

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31 2011, 22:54

I'm locking this thread now and we can start on a new Moddle thread. Thanx guys . . . . . flowers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 16:07