The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
shearspur
BazSpur
6 posters

Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. Empty Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL.

Post by BazSpur Sat Jul 23 2011, 23:29

Man City striker Adebayor may face battle to win over fans if he makes Tottenham move

Posted On Saturday, 23rd July 2011

Real Madrid
    Emmanuel Adebayor
    Manchester City
    Tottenham

Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor may face a battle to win over Tottenham fans if he makes a move to White Hart Lane.
    The two clubs are thrashing out a loan deal for the Togo star.
    However, after Real Madrid beat Tottenham
    4-0 in the Champions League last season, Adebayor, who was with the
    Spanish club on loan, said: “When you want to kill a snake, you have to
    cut the head off — and I hope we can cut Tottenham’s head off in the
    second leg in London.”
    In reply to Spurs fans’ taunts towards his parents during the return leg, Adebayor revealed: “I felt sad because before joining Real Madrid my first choice was Tottenham.
    “I was supposed to sign for Tottenham before Madrid came in.
    “People have to realise that we are footballers, today we play for one team, tomorrow we may end up playing for another.
    “What if I am wearing a Tottenham shirt tomorrow?”
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. Empty Re: Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL.

Post by shearspur Sat Jul 23 2011, 23:54

i wouldnt have a problem if he came to us. to me he would be welcome after his brilliant goal celebration against the a*se fans , running the length of the pitch to P*ss them off. classic.do a couple of those for us be brilliant
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. Empty Re: Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL.

Post by LOBO Sun Jul 24 2011, 00:26

So out goes the song " Adebayor Adebayor Your dad washes Elephant's and your mum's a whore .
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Jul 24 2011, 00:44

"adebayor adebayor your dad is a great bloke , so just fackin score."

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24 2011, 03:06

i want him here
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Sun Jul 24 2011, 03:07

i think adebuyahaircut would do well for us, i hope he joins, but his wages is a problem and his attitude needs sorting out ! other than that, i think he'll score loads of goals.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24 2011, 03:13

As dj says the wages are a problem, city want rid of him but arent willing to pay half his wages while out on loan.
    Reports say spurs will go up to £85,000 per week for him ? with city having to pay the rest believed to be approx £175,000 per week in total.
    Well city are to blame for taking wages to another level in this country, they can only blame themselves really.
    I cant see the loan happening unless adebayor is willing to take a massive wage cut.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Jul 24 2011, 03:26

Yep, City made a rod not only for our back but for their own as well. Now they will have trouble shifting players that are on high wages because no other club will want to pay those wages and the footballers won't want to move to a club paying them less. Stupid b*stards.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24 2011, 04:37

They will be stuck with quite a lot of players on high wages baz, but it will be interesting to see which of their players will be willing to take pay cuts for the sake of their football careers.
    Personally i am hopeful of signing adebayor because i think he is a consistent goalscorer, but as always its about money.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24 2011, 05:05

If he slots in as well as Gallas he will have no problems, but at the 1st hint of a sulk his dark past will come back to haunt him . . . . .
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sun Jul 24 2011, 10:28

shearspur wrote:"adebayor adebayor your dad is a great bloke , so just fackin score."

LOL Brilliant
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Jul 24 2011, 10:46

why thank you lobs,beethoven had nothing on me
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sun Jul 24 2011, 13:28

shearspur wrote:why thank you lobs,beethoven had nothing on me

As Beethoven never wrote a lyric in his life, you're 100% spot on Shear. lol!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24 2011, 19:12

the goat and now have a bad hair day, priceless seeing your opinions on these 2 players, 3 seasons ago these players were at the height of criticism, adebayour is a greedy cnut that has no interest in the club he plays for, but here we have people hoping there club snap him up, lol contradiction and hypocrosy comes to mind. but its the yid way aint it, sign sign sign, no development or vision anywhere, i hope u do get him and i hope he gets his 140k a week wage demands, lol priceless yids beggin for arsenal has beens
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sun Jul 24 2011, 19:30

Trolling again on a board you have been told you are not welcome on.

Jog on Troll.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24 2011, 21:30

is that the best u have, lol
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Sun Jul 24 2011, 22:11

This is a tricky 1 for me, Because i f*cking dispised the bloke for years as every time he stepped out against Spurs, he scored. Likewise with Henry.

BUT.... the guy can score goals something we really struggled with last term!!!

SO? if this were to happen i wouldnt be overjoyed with it right away i would probably have to be won over!! flowers
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Jul 24 2011, 22:35

ionman34 wrote:

Beat me to it ion lol.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Jul 24 2011, 22:43

burger is back again wrote:the goat and now have a bad hair day, priceless seeing your opinions on these 2 players, 3 seasons ago these players were at the height of criticism, adebayour is a greedy cnut that has no interest in the club he plays for, but here we have people hoping there club snap him up, lol contradiction and hypocrosy comes to mind. but its the yid way aint it, sign sign sign, no development or vision anywhere, i hope u do get him and i hope he gets his 140k a week wage demands, lol priceless yids beggin for arsenal has beens

Give it a rest Burger it's boring. Whose begging for your ex players? It's transfer dealings that's all. What's this, the goons all getting up themselves because first Gallas and now Adebuyour wants to come to Spurs? Get over it mate. You are just like the facebook goons jealous as f*ck because they want to join Spurs. How you goons laughed when Pat Jennings joined you lot. Mind you he couldn't wait to come back here to his Spiritual home. Then there was that cnut Scumball, I remember the goons on AOHell winding us up because he went back on his word joined your mob. So you'll excuse us if we have a pop now.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24 2011, 23:17

you missed hes goals since he left you.
    i wanted him last season and the season before.
    hes more of a goal threat the defoe and crouch

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24 2011, 23:47

u slated gallas on here many times and ade, now there your saviours, that aint boring baz, not to me anyway
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jul 25 2011, 00:01

I have slated many players Burger, Gallas and Ade among them. So what? I have slated Spurs players over the years when I thought they needed it. I didn't want them to stop playing for Spurs though. Can only speak as I find. Since Gallas has been with us he has been the ultimate proffessional, maybe Arry knows how to get the best out of him. If Ade came to Spurs whether I slated him or not in the past wouldn't make any difference to me. He will be a Spurs player. no hypocrisy there Burger. It would only be hypocritical if I had ever said I wouldn't want him at Spurs. That hasn't been the case though. When I slated Ade and Gallas in the past it was because I thought they deserved it, let bygones be bygones though I will welcome him with open arms if he becomes a Yid. Just like I did with Billy.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Mon Jul 25 2011, 09:21

BazSpur wrote:
    ionman34 wrote:

Beat me to it ion lol.
    whoops Get lol

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25 2011, 19:08

adebayour is a different type of guy tho baz, he is a proven mercenary and his only desire is money, city for the money as soon as they made a bid for him, he wouldn of heard of man city before he came to england, i hope yids do get him and i hope he mopes about and p*sses everyone off in the changing room, because i know he will, like i said good luck with our has beens you are more than welcome to them. please someone cmon here and say harry will sort him out, now that would be hillarious
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jul 25 2011, 21:38

Harry will sort him out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 22:55