The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
shearspur
BazSpur
6 posters

Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL.

Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25 2011, 22:05

BazSpur wrote:Harry will sort him out.
    lol
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL. - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Adebayour face battle to win over fans if he moves to WHL.

Post by LOBO Mon Jul 25 2011, 22:19

at the end of the day guys this move wont happen, why would city loan a player to a rival team knowing full well it would make us stronger ? , this story that is doing the rounds in the media belongs in realms of fantasist , we wont pay his wages and city wont loan him to us end of , and if they did then they obviously have more money than sense
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Mon Jul 25 2011, 23:03

Can't see the point of a loan deal myself. Say he has a blinder for us, will Citeh then sell him if he helps us towards a serious tilt at the title?

Will they f*ck!

If we get him it'll have to be buy outright IMO. I don't hold with this 'troublemaker' bollox either. The only trouble he caused was when he angled for a move to Citeh from the goons. Since then he's only made ructions after Citeh made it clear he was to play no part in their forthcoming season. Up until then he'd played at Real and been a model professional for Mourinho.

Let's not forget, he f*cked the goons off, not the other way round. The disgruntled Troll can spin it any way he likes, he's far from a goon cast off. If he were why'd they get SOOOOOOOOOOO upset when he stuck it up them? I'm sure if Bendtner did the same you'd hear about as much noise as a matchday at the Shamirates! lol!

I really don't know if we'll get him or not. I don't believe wages will be a problem as he wants to play and if a drop in wages is necessary then he'll take it.

I'm sure he'd be able to tighten the belt on a paltry 80k a week hey?

But a loan deal is, IMHO, no good for us. He is a one in two striker even when not consistent, he'll play regularly and, I believe, will be happier for it.

Pair him up with a Vucinic and we are a major force.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 00:07

According to reports Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor is not interested in a move to Tottenham Hotspur.

The Mail on Sunday says Adebayor will snub a loan move to Tottenham to hold out for a return to Real Madrid.

Adebayor spent last season on loan at Real and even if City agree a deal with Spurs will insist on Madrid.

Tottenham want City to pay part of his £170,000-a-week wages.

http://www.click-manchester.com

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 04:50

ionman34 wrote:
    Can't see the point of a loan deal myself. Say he has a blinder for us, will Citeh then sell him if he helps us towards a serious tilt at the title?

Will they f*ck!

If we get him it'll have to be buy outright IMO. I don't hold with this 'troublemaker' bollox either. The only trouble he caused was when he angled for a move to Citeh from the goons. Since then he's only made ructions after Citeh made it clear he was to play no part in their forthcoming season. Up until then he'd played at Real and been a model professional for Mourinho.

Let's not forget, he f*cked the goons off, not the other way round. The disgruntled Troll can spin it any way he likes, he's far from a goon cast off. If he were why'd they get SOOOOOOOOOOO upset when he stuck it up them? I'm sure if Bendtner did the same you'd hear about as much noise as a matchday at the Shamirates! lol!

I really don't know if we'll get him or not. I don't believe wages will be a problem as he wants to play and if a drop in wages is necessary then he'll take it.

I'm sure he'd be able to tighten the belt on a paltry 80k a week hey?

But a loan deal is, IMHO, no good for us. He is a one in two striker even when not consistent, he'll play regularly and, I believe, will be happier for it.

Pair him up with a Vucinic and we are a major force.
    ade left us because we didn bow to his ridiculous wage demands, if yids wanna thats up to them, we both know they wont tho

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 06:08

Oi Burgs. Hasn't Scumball made the goners all time top 10 team ? Not to sad for an ex Yiddo ! ! ! Players move between teams. Always have. Think Pat Jennings. Seems you goners are happy to take our ex-players but, LOL, you get the right hump when traffic moves in the opposite direction. Quite sad really that you goners can't bear to let go . . . . . . . . .
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Tue Jul 26 2011, 06:37

especially since he ran the length of the pitch to rub their noses in it.wouldnt normally want one of theirs but for that bit of fun, yeah bring him in

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 06:55

lol u loved that moment hey shears, fair play tho he enjoyed it, he aint done alot since tho, vis stop second guessing now i have enough of that with action man, i would have no problem at all with ade heading spurs way, my chuckle hear is hearing the very different views on the man, thats all. simple things and all

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 07:06

shearspur wrote:especially since he ran the length of the pitch to rub their noses in it.wouldnt normally want one of theirs but for that bit of fun, yeah bring him in

lmao lmao lmao

REPPED

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 07:08

i thut a clip would be better max
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Jul 26 2011, 08:10

burger is back again wrote:lol u loved that moment hey shears, fair play tho he enjoyed it, he aint done alot since tho,

Apart from play for Real Madrid.

Downward spiral and all that.

Best career move he ever made leaving the sinking goon ship. Since then his career has moved onwards and upwards. Now he is looking to see his career hit its pinnacle by joining THFC.

Pretty much like Gallas did. He saw the shambles at the filth and decided to come to us for less money because his prospects are so much better.

Just goes to prove that there really are some intelligent Footballers out there.

Oh, almost forgot ....................

Jog on Troll back to the Spurs Arsenal board. This one is for Spurs fans only, you ain't welcome.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 16:17

lol, hes a loan player helping out at real madrid, now hes in unwanted land again and is man city 8th choice striker wanted by yous, i suppose he has done really well since leaving arsenal. as for gallas, goat was it not u lot used to call him, me myself i judge players on ability, but to hear your veiws change by the day has me in bits keep it up.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 16:29

ps jog on troll, when i have u following me about like a little puppy answering everyone of my posts. keep it up actionman we may get 3oo views on this post.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Jul 26 2011, 18:42

burger is back again wrote:ps jog on troll, when i have u following me about like a little puppy answering everyone of my posts. keep it up actionman we may get 3oo views on this post.

Highly unlikely. I'm just doing my bit for humanity by highlighting the fact that you are a Troll and need to be f*cked off this board for good.

Now that's the kind of 'Action' I'm talking about.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 18:50

ionman34 wrote:
    burger is back again wrote:ps jog on troll, when i have u following me about like a little puppy answering everyone of my posts. keep it up actionman we may get 3oo views on this post.

Highly unlikely. I'm just doing my bit for humanity by highlighting the fact that you are a Troll and need to be f*cked off this board for good.

name callin and beggin the mods to get me to leave u alone, ta da special one
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Jul 26 2011, 19:53

burger is back again wrote:
    ionman34 wrote:

name callin and beggin the mods to get me to leave u alone, ta da special one

Just bought an album by a group named Lanu. Ironically my current favourite track on there is Runaway.

Shall think of you with a smile on my face every time I play that from now on.
    lmao lmao lmao lmao

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 17:46