The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
VDV EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
VDV EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
VDV EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
VDV EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
VDV EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
VDV EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
VDV EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
VDV EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
VDV EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

VDV Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+4
totalytot
DJSR
BazSpur
HotspurRoper
8 posters

VDV

HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

VDV Empty VDV

Post by HotspurRoper Sun Jul 24 2011, 22:15

LOOKS LIKE HE HAS SET HIS STALL OUT FOR THE FORTH COMING SEASON.

WITH ALL THE TALK ABOUT MODRIC, IS HE STAYING, IS HE GOING AND BALE WHAT WILL HE DO??

WE SEEM TO HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT RAFA AND I THINK WERE GOING TO SEE A REALLY IMPRESSIVE SEASON FROM HIM THIS YEAR.

OUT ON A LIMB ALREADY......... SPURS PLAYER OF THE SEASON!!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

VDV Empty Re: VDV

Post by BazSpur Sun Jul 24 2011, 22:33

Manure or Chelski will want to buy him lol.
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Mon Jul 25 2011, 01:08

if VDV stays injury free, he will have a blinding season, its just his injuries from last season which concern me.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25 2011, 01:57

hope so because from jan onwards he was rubbish and mucked up our game
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Mon Jul 25 2011, 03:45

Loughtonlegend wrote:hope so because from jan onwards he was rubbish and mucked up our game

Another load of rubbish Lought.
    He didn't muck up our season at all, our strikers did that.

The great goals he scored earlier in the season saved us from finishing middle table.

I bet you're a bundle of laughs at work and down the pub and a great help at the samaritans.

Mikey M
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jul 25 2011, 04:24

totalytot wrote:
    Loughtonlegend wrote:hope so because from jan onwards he was rubbish and mucked up our game

Another load of rubbish Lought.
    He didn't muck up our season at all, our strikers did that.

The great goals he scored earlier in the season saved us from finishing middle table.

I bet you're a bundle of laughs at work and down the pub and a great help at the samaritans.

Mikey M

VDV 348204 VDV 348204 VDV 348204 VDV 348204 VDV 348204 VDV 348204 VDV 348204 VDV 348204 VDV 348204 VDV 348204 Repped Mikey.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25 2011, 05:38

do you watch games. because vdv cant track back or has the pace to get forward harry plays him behind the striker so that means we play with 1 striker or sometimes we drop lennon for vdv.

every free kick he took last season ended in row z. and now he scores 2 in a meaninless pre season game people are getting excited.

i hope he does have a good season but lets not get carried away
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jul 25 2011, 06:28

[quote="Loughtonlegend"]do you watch games. because vdv cant track back or has the pace to get forward harry plays him behind the striker so that means we play with 1 striker or sometimes we drop lennon for vdv.

f*ck me Lought you were slating lennon in another post. Now you're moaning because we drop him for VDV.
    when lennon losses hes pace he will have nuffing. darren anderton was 10 times the player lennon was

every free kick he took last season ended in row z. and now he scores 2 in a meaninless pre season game people are getting excited.
    Not every free kick Lought surely?
    i hope he does have a good season but lets not get carried away

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25 2011, 07:09

lol baz its true every dirct free kick last seaon went over or wide

seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Mon Jul 25 2011, 07:39

What about the one at the empty crates then seem to remember it led to a penalty and equaliser. Oh how soon we forget.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25 2011, 07:59

is that it. Did vdv or bale score a free kick last season. they took about 100 each.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Mon Jul 25 2011, 16:48

He scores 3 goals already in pre season and i get a bit carried away..... Yeah maybe, but come on Lought if it was Pavlychenko you'd be on here giving it the big'un a mean these days if he even make a good pass or even gets a start on on telling us how good he is posting up puics of he's ugly mug, so lets not have so much of it eh!!!
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Mon Jul 25 2011, 18:25

Agree with Ropes think we will see the real VDV this season not just flashes in a pan hes had a proper pre season not a bit one like last. Hes already said on one site his set pieces were not as good as usual last season hes worked on them more in his time off. As for Pav hoping hes saving his game for the season cause hes been our worse player this pre season has he hit the target yet DEFOE 1 PAV 0 lol!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25 2011, 19:17

stick yt ya guns lought, vdv was very avereage last season especially from january, great point about his free kicks as well.
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Mon Jul 25 2011, 19:36

Very Average. You have to be joking. This is the player that the whole of Europe couldn't believe went for just £8 mil.

He will be very influential in linking up with the strikers this season, especially if Modric goes. I think you will see an even better VDV.

Mikey M

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25 2011, 19:41

we will see mike, vdv has got talent i wont argue that, consistancy is his problem and thats where he falls short, the 8 mill price tag was too low for me mate, im full of suspicion on why madrid would let him go so cheap.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jul 25 2011, 21:36

HotspurRoper wrote:He scores 3 goals already in pre season and i get a bit carried away..... Yeah maybe, but come on Lought if it was Pavlychenko you'd be on here giving it the big'un a mean these days if he even make a good pass or even gets a start on on telling us how good he is posting up puics of he's ugly mug, so lets not have so much of it eh!!!

Lought would be in raptures if it was Tarrabt lol.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 01:58

we would have more points last season if w brought on adel and not crouch. harry has no back up plan when we cant break teams down and the pre season has shown that he still has none

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 02:01

think you need to watch pav more. crouch wp have been our worst players pre season. brad not looked to good either

and ye lets nock pav who has been our top leading striker for the past 2 season.

your missing my point i dont care if pav dont score none in pre season its in agusust that he will do it.

vdv went missing from jan untill april.

nobody wanted him because they cant fit him into there team.

how many of you used to say he was averge and sneider was better but now hes a spurs player you act like hes god.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 02:02

so thats defoes 5th goal since march 2010 wahooo lol the ginger pele would of scored more up front
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Tue Jul 26 2011, 03:01

Lought when he 1st came and was scoring for fun your the 1 that had his mush up as your avatar. Now am not thinking that he's god! that post belongs to John Lennon! LOL, but seriously he came to us and had an unbelievable start and no one could believe we had snapped him up for 8 mill. Now he didnt go missing 2nd half of the season he just couldnt keep up the standard of play he set we he 1st joined, due to injuries and fatigue bearing in mind the lad had no rest after the world cup!!!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Jul 26 2011, 04:02

Repped Lee.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 04:18

why rep him for that lol . vdv should of been booted to the bench from jan onwards but harry was not strong enough to drop him.
    on form fit or playing poor vdv starts .

im not saying hes crap, hes seeing people creaming over hime because he scored a few goals in pre season.

remember darren bent last pre season with us. he got about 10 goals .
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Tue Jul 26 2011, 05:27

Lought of our forward players he was probably the best we had and weather you like it or not we played some of our best football when we played 1 up top and VDV in behind taking apart some of europes best teams, we all know your thoughts on that, that you think we beat no one of great significance. I know why you say VDV should have be benched because your championing your case for Pav to take a starting berth in the team but the truth is mate he got his chance at the end of last year with a run of 9/10 game and imo he blew it, he was rubbish, yeah i know your going to come and say well he takes up good positions and looks busy but thats bollox mate he is paid very handsomly to but the ball in the net and he failed misribly as did Crouch and Defoe....... But not Van Der Vaart, he did his job pretty damn well.

As for the Rep... iv seen reps been dished out for worse sh*t than i wrote pal!!!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 08:18

omg we was pure crap aganst real madrid. ac milan p*ssed all over us and we got a lucky goal on the break then in the return leg again they outplayed us and we was lucky

inter milan ye we played well but then they go and get smashed by that other team. at the san siro

this season in the league we been averge. we even scored less then the season before.
    get the stats out. 0910 season was better. we played better football, we smashed a few teams on the way and we got 4th. we scored loads of goals the season before.

vdv should of been benced last season thats a fact but harry had no balls to drop him, even played him when he wernt fit how stupid is that.
    from jan to april our form was so bad. even liverpool where 23 points behind us and we had a game in hand

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03 2024, 13:17