The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
VDV - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
VDV - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
VDV - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
VDV - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
VDV - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
VDV - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
VDV - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
VDV - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
VDV - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

VDV - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+4
totalytot
DJSR
BazSpur
HotspurRoper
8 posters

VDV

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

VDV - Page 2 Empty Re: VDV

Post by BazSpur Tue Jul 26 2011, 09:20

I actually repped Lee because I thought his post was very good. The other reason was he remembered you had VDVs Pic as your avatar lol. No wonder they all call us fickle. All over him one minute then think he's crap the next. Like your comments on Lennon Lought. Running him down one minute all over him the next.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 09:42

yep like i had crouch on my avatar dont mean i like the guy.

and anyway im not sayin vdv is crap. im saying to start him every game is stupid. he makes up our formation.

as for lennon im right. darren anderton was the better player. he didnt have pace but was the nearest you could get to beckham for crossing. he didnt bottle it for england .

if lennon didnt have pace then he wouldnt be much use.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Jul 26 2011, 14:13

What an idiotic comment, and if my Auntie had bollox she'd be my Uncle!

The FACT of the matter is that he DOES have pace and he is a helluva LOT of use. You always seem to want to take away the best attribute of a player to make your point. If VDV wasn't so skillful he'd be useless, if Bale wasn't so powerful he be rubbish on the wing, If King wasn't the best defender in the World he would be terrible in our defence.

Lought .............. You. Are. Mental.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 16:22

lol its lought being told what to think again. better stay out of this one dont want no wild accussations going on that im winding lought up. lol priceless
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Tue Jul 26 2011, 17:17

burger is back again wrote:lol its lought being told what to think again. better stay out of this one dont want no wild accussations going on that im winding lought up. lol priceless

Then why post in the 1st place Burgs???

No one is telling Lought what to do, think, or say other than you, quote, 'Stand your ground Lought' unquote Fishing he's a big boy and can argue his own corner.

Now i tend to steer clear of heated debate on here because iv seen supposed banter turn sh*t shape very quickly, but am going to have to stand my ground on this 1.

Last season we had some standout players, Van Der Vaart being 1 of them, like i said he just could'nt keep up the very high standard of play he set in the 1st half of the season due to various reasons, Injury and tiredness, same with Bale.

As for our Champions Leauge exploits... we surprised everyone and yeah maybe our cavallier attitude was going catch us out sooner or later, but it was our 1st crack at the comp and i had blokes coming up to me in the boozer and at work who had at 1 time gave me grief saying they couldnt stand tho 'Jewish cnuts' ect, saying that they hoped Spurs would go on a win the Champs Leauge, they had taken this money driven comp by the scruff of the neck and breathed new lease of life into it. So am not going to be told we beat no one, for a game and a half we destroyed the defending champions, saw off the giants of AC, beating the Dutch and German champions in the process, finally coming a cropper to the collossus of the mighty Real Madrid. IMO other than Barca we were the best team in the competiton last season and Van Der Vaart was 1 of the ain reasons for that!!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 17:22

HotspurRoper wrote:
    burger is back again wrote:lol its lought being told what to think again. better stay out of this one dont want no wild accussations going on that im winding lought up. lol priceless

Then why post in the 1st place Burgs???

No one is telling Lought what to do, think, or say other than you, quote, 'Stand your ground Lought' unquote Fishing he's a big boy and can argue his own corner.

Now i tend to steer clear of heated debate on here because iv seen supposed banter turn sh*t shape very quickly, but am going to have to stand my ground on this 1.

Last season we had some standout players, Van Der Vaart being 1 of them, like i said he just could'nt keep up the very high standard of play he set in the 1st half of the season due to various reasons, Injury and tiredness, same with Bale.

As for our Champions Leauge exploits... we surprised everyone and yeah maybe our cavallier attitude was going catch us out sooner or later, but it was our 1st crack at the comp and i had blokes coming up to me in the boozer and at work who had at 1 time gave me grief saying they couldnt stand tho 'Jewish cnuts' ect, saying that they hoped Spurs would go on a win the Champs Leauge, they had taken this money driven comp by the scruff of the neck and breathed new lease of life into it. So am not going to be told we beat no one, for a game and a half we destroyed the defending champions, saw off the giants of AC, beating the Dutch and German champions in the process, finally coming a cropper to the collossus of the mighty Real Madrid. IMO other than Barca we were the best team in the competiton last season and Van Der Vaart was 1 of the ain reasons for that!!

now that does deserve a rep. no one said otherwise lee
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Jul 26 2011, 17:38

scratch If Usain Bolt didn't have pace he would be f*cking useless.

Last edited by BazSpur on Tue Jul 26 2011, 17:40; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 17:40

if hale didn have pace he would have been useless too
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Tue Jul 26 2011, 18:06

This is one of the reasons i love this forum the banter is funny Lought in his own world what no one agrees with everybody else who makes sense the Lennon comment lol last season when Defoe wasnt scoring but playing well his link up and passing Lought said its not his job then when Pav has a bad game his link up play is good lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Jul 26 2011, 18:09

Lol, well spotted Mark.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 18:34

If you wanted to stay out of things why post the above comment Burgs ? Getting bored and fancy some sh*t stirring ? No one is telling Lought which players he should like. They are just countering Loughts opinions on players with their own. Strange for you to understand I expect but it is how a forum works. People hold their own counsel and post it. Other posters will post in agreence, or not, with what they think. It's what keeps the board going, especially through the Summer when many other forums almost go into hibernation. Anyway Loughts a big lad and can hold his own with what he believes so I would thi nk your attempt to pour petrol on what you percieve as a fire will be something of a damp squib . . . .
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Jul 26 2011, 18:40

Jog on Troll.

In fact no, don't. Carry on with your snide remarks, your baiting and your constant visits to a board YOU ARE NOT WELCOME ON.

It'll get you banned that much sooner.

Because that's what happens when you continually Troll on another board.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 18:54

VisionarySound wrote:

If you wanted to stay out of things why post the above comment Burgs ? Getting bored and fancy some sh*t stirring ? No one is telling Lought which players he should like. They are just countering Loughts opinions on players with their own. Strange for you to understand I expect but it is how a forum works. People hold their own counsel and post it. Other posters will post in agreence, or not, with what they think. It's what keeps the board going, especially through the Summer when many other forums almost go into hibernation. Anyway Loughts a big lad and can hold his own with what he believes so I would thi nk your attempt to pour petrol on what you percieve as a fire will be something of a damp squib . . . .
    yes vis lought is a big boy and can think for himself, any chance u can share that with the board so people dont think its me winding him up, thanks for clarifying that.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 18:57

ionman34 wrote:

Jog on Troll.

In fact no, don't. Carry on with your snide remarks, your baiting and your constant visits to a board YOU ARE NOT WELCOME ON.

is that right 3 pms in the last 3 days off people who wish i had more impact on the board, i will name them if they want me too, not welcome can u hear yaself begging it off the mods, u made it personal with me pal and now u cant handle it.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Jul 26 2011, 19:08

More impact? In what way? I think you have more than enough impact. You are going all through the same sort of stuff that got you and Mark banned first time round. Don't think you could have anymore impact unless you tried to f*ck this board up. The difference is you seem to come on here with the soul intention of winding the board up. When I go on Lizzies board I go on with the intent of talking football. Whoever pmed you can post it publicly on the board there is no need to hide their feelings. Are you on a wind up or what?

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 19:13

VDV - Page 2 2Q==

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 19:18

my camper is a bit newer and longer than that max, please
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Jul 26 2011, 19:18

LOL. Max.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 19:20

BazSpur wrote:More impact? In what way? I think you have more than enough impact. You are going all through the same sort of stuff that got you and Mark banned first time round. Don't think you could have anymore impact unless you tried to f*ck this board up. The difference is you seem to come on here with the soul intention of winding the board up. When I go on Lizzies board I go on with the intent of talking football. Whoever pmed you can post it publicly on the board there is no need to hide their feelings. Are you on a wind up or what?
    there is only one person that gets wound up baz, no one else seems too.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Jul 26 2011, 19:23

I think you'll find there is more than one. I'm ITK.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 19:25

ok i hear ya, back to the arsenal section i go
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Jul 26 2011, 19:28

burger is back again wrote:
    ionman34 wrote:

Jog on Troll.

is that right 3 pms in the last 3 days off people who wish i had more impact on the board, i will name them if they want me too,

No need, I wouldn't need 4 fingers to guess who they were, LMAO!!!

not welcome can u hear yaself begging it off the mods

You really are the densest Troll I've ever come across. You have been told on numerous occasions that this board is for Spurs posters only, the Spurs Arsenal board was set up for you and you ilk.
    The funny thing is that very few are actually interested in spending any time there.

There's your impact you no mark non entity. You think because you blow smoke up a few a*ses on here it makes you popular? What a Moron! The only time you get an answer is when you Troll for a bite. The most consecutive answer you get on here is Jog on Troll because that is all you are.

u made it personal with me pal and now u cant handle it.

I've eaten you alive so many times it's not funny. Actually it's f*cking hilarious. lol! Every now and again you need a reminder of just how low in the pecking order you are when it comes to smarts. You spend all this time bigging yourself up concerning me that you can't even see how ridiculous it makes you look.

Told you a long time ago that you never had the tools. Since then, the only ones you had rusted away.

I'm still awaiting your explanation on how, and where, I made this personal though. Was it when I asked you to PM me on who you sat with at the WSOP? Gotta admit I had a bloody good laugh there, as did EVERYONE ELSE on the board, but I never made an accusation, repeatedly told you that I'd even welcome the PM so that you didn't have to compromise your identity. I even kept it to myself when you sent the PM 'requesting' that I leave you alone <snigger>.

To date I've never accused you of anything other than being a Troll on this board. That is based on the way you have conducted yourself here and the evidence backs me to the hilt. Regularly told to stay off this board, constantly on here trying to provoke a reaction.

Trolling.

You've already shown your true colours on here, I just feel it is my duty to my fellow Spurs supporters to keep that at the forefront of their minds when dealing with you. They're a very lenient lot on here, particularly the mods, who are willing to see the best in just about everyone.

I guess I'm just not that nice.

But I can live with that, particularly where you're concerned.
    lmao lmao lmao

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 19:28

dog2 there's a good goon.......... Back in your kennel.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 19:42

ionman34 wrote:
    ionman34 wrote:

Jog on Troll.

is that right 3 pms in the last 3 days off people who wish i had more impact on the board, i will name them if they want me too,

You really are the densest Troll I've ever come across. You have been told on numerous occasions that this board is for Spurs posters only, the Spurs Arsenal board was set up for you and you ilk.
    The funny thing is that very few are actually interested in spending any time there.

There's your impact you no mark non entity. You think because you blow smoke up a few a*ses on here it makes you popular? What a Moron! The only time you get an answer is when you Troll for a bite. The most consecutive answer you get on here is Jog on Troll because that is all you are.

I've eaten you alive so many times it's not funny. Actually it's f*cking hilarious. lol! Every now and again you need a reminder of just how low in the pecking order you are when it comes to smarts. You spend all this time bigging yourself up concerning me that you can't even see how ridiculous it makes you look.

Told you a long time ago that you never had the tools. Since then, the only ones you had rusted away.

I'm still awaiting your explanation on how, and where, I made this personal though. Was it when I asked you to PM me on who you sat with at the WSOP? Gotta admit I had a bloody good laugh there, as did EVERYONE ELSE on the board, but I never made an accusation, repeatedly told you that I'd even welcome the PM so that you didn't have to compromise your identity. I even kept it to myself when you sent the PM 'requesting' that I leave you alone <snigger>.

To date I've never accused you of anything other than being a Troll on this board. That is based on the way you have conducted yourself here and the evidence backs me to the hilt. Regularly told to stay off this board, constantly on here trying to provoke a reaction.

Trolling.

You've already shown your true colours on here, I just feel it is my duty to my fellow Spurs supporters to keep that at the forefront of their minds when dealing with you. They're a very lenient lot on here, particularly the mods, who are willing to see the best in just about everyone.

lmao lmao lmao

all that effort on a troll hey, your a bully pal, you bully anyone who disagrees with you, you accussed me of winding lought up and then pressed into my personal life when u got no bites, i told u many times u were wrong but u continued on your boring 0ver 6 month trail of hi jacking and callin me trolls hoping everyone else would fall into line, still trying to persuade the board to follow, it must hurt that lought,lew,baz,vis and a few more, have there own minds and dont mind debating subjects that are worth talking about and choose to ignore the ones that aint, who the fcuk are to be looking after your fellow yid posters and making sure they aint being wounde up or not, u the board god or something, you think you are, but not in my eyes, i could say lots more but i have told baz im on retreat, so ta da for now, come to the arsenal section for some nibbles when your passing by.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Jul 26 2011, 19:50

ionman34 wrote:
    ionman34 wrote:

Jog on Troll.

Trolling.

lmao lmao lmao

all that effort on a troll hey, your a bully pal, you bully anyone who disagrees with you, you accussed me of winding lought up and then pressed into my personal life when u got no bites, i told u many times u were wrong but u continued on your boring 0ver 6 month trail of hi jacking and callin me trolls hoping everyone else would fall into line, still trying to persuade the board to follow, it must hurt that lought,lew,baz,vis and a few more, have there own minds and dont mind debating subjects that are worth talking about and choose to ignore the ones that aint, who the fcuk are to be looking after your fellow yid posters and making sure they aint being wounde up or not, u the board god or something, you think you are, but not in my eyes, i could say lots more but i have told baz im on retreat, so ta da for now, come to the arsenal section for some nibbles when your passing by.

f*cking right you're in retreat you no mark.

Jog on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03 2024, 09:10