The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
“He is a little bit like Peter Crouch but with more mobility” EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
“He is a little bit like Peter Crouch but with more mobility” EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
“He is a little bit like Peter Crouch but with more mobility” EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
“He is a little bit like Peter Crouch but with more mobility” EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
“He is a little bit like Peter Crouch but with more mobility” EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
“He is a little bit like Peter Crouch but with more mobility” EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
“He is a little bit like Peter Crouch but with more mobility” EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
“He is a little bit like Peter Crouch but with more mobility” EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
“He is a little bit like Peter Crouch but with more mobility” EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

“He is a little bit like Peter Crouch but with more mobility” Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

“He is a little bit like Peter Crouch but with more mobility”

“He is a little bit like Peter Crouch but with more mobility” Empty “He is a little bit like Peter Crouch but with more mobility”

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22 2011, 20:27

Tottenham full-back Benoit Assou-Ekotto believes that Emmanuel Adebayor would prove the be the perfect foil for Jermain Defoe.
    Adebayor is being linked with a season-long loan move to Spurs after falling out of favour at Manchester City.
    “I played against him when I was young [in France] so I know him well,” said Assou-Ekotto in the Daily Telegraph.
    He is a little bit like Peter Crouch but with more mobility. He will find a good complicity with Defoe because Jermain is used to playing with that style of player.
    “We saw what he did against us in Madrid last season, so I am sure he will help us.
    “If the manager signs him it’s not to finish fifth or sixth. He’s a player from one of the big four and if we get a player from one of those clubs, it’s for Tottenham to finish in the big four.
    “We know his reputation but we don’t care about that if he scores many goals.”

http://www.spurs-web.com

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 22:50