The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
A Question - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
A Question - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
A Question - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
A Question - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
A Question - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
A Question - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
A Question - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
A Question - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
A Question - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

A Question - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+6
BazSpur
anicoll5
cstmrsking
ArnieArdiles
LOBO
Boltjean
10 posters

A Question

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

A Question - Page 2 Empty Re: A Question

Post by LOBO Tue Sep 27 2011, 17:47

ArnieArdiles wrote:
    LOBO wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:ffs ....another long reply nuked bounce lol

Okay shortened version here :

Mark Hughes ...has a 40%+ win rate as a manager ....In fact his record is similar to Harry's...

He wasnt defensive at Citeh , in fact it was pointed out that they often threw away a lead due to them being over attacking rather than see the game out!

To many draws if we recall ?

He also signed our boy Ade, shelled out 25 big ones...

Im not advocating his appointment but then I wouldnt be to disheartened either, should Levy decide to go with Hughes if Harry does the off...

Also expect to see Tim Sherwood positioned nearer to the first team squad after his good work with the academy .....

I honestly see poyet as a main candidate , i would like to see a young manager with proven experience, Martinez the wigan manager i like him owen coyle a good manager who little if any managerial experience in the top flight and has done a terrific job at bolton , i wouldn't want to see the club go for an old established manager coming to the end of his career i think that would only be a short term solution , we should really be looking for the managers of tomorrow

I like Poyet and felt we let him go unnecessarily but I do see him as a Chelsea man ...Can imagine him having a good season at Spurs then switching over on Roman's calling ....

Hughes was ex Chelsea too but I think after Man City, he wont be willing to work for a trigger happy chairman .. I also know for a fact he's had a long term friendship with Daniel Levy... Hughes is 48 years old....

Tim Sherwood is also one of Levy's faves .......

David moyes another talented manager wasted on Everton jut imagine what he could do with a bit of money and decent players , not keen on coyle anymore i think he's getting found out this season

A Question - Page 2 Empty Re: A Question

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28 2011, 02:17

i dont want moyes. hes been at everton so long now i dont like the way they play

what about owen coyle. rock bottom and chelsea up next lol
    hes doing a wonderfull job

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 16:50