The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Redknapp ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Redknapp ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Redknapp ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Redknapp ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Redknapp ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Redknapp ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Redknapp ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Redknapp ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Redknapp ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Redknapp ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Redknapp !

Redknapp ! Empty Redknapp !

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16 2011, 02:53

Harry is reported to have said (note the word reported ) that he was interested in cahill because king and gallas had injuries, and now feels no need to go again for cahill in the jan transfer window, hopefully ending speculation that spurs would sign the overated and overpriced bolton centre back.
    He also said that he had no further interest in rio ferdinand, although he did try to sign him two years ago.
    Harry feels that king and kaboul, plus bassong, gallas and dawson are adequate cover for the centre back positions at spurs.
    Harry did say though that jose mourinho was interested in the assistant managers job if kevin bond stepped down ! jocolor lol!

Redknapp ! Empty Re: Redknapp !

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16 2011, 03:06

Bassong is reputed to be off to QPR in january . . . . .

QPR plan January swoop for Bassong

QPR boss Neil Warnock is weighing up a January move for Tottenham defender Sebastien Bassong.

Warnock almost signed the centre-back before the summer transfer deadline, but the deal fell through when Spurs failed to land Bolton stopper Gary Cahill.

Hoops owner Tony Fernandes is set to discuss targets with Warnock at a meeting on Thursday.

“We have already begun talking about what we are going to do in January and have a number of ideas,” said Warnock.
    “There are so many things that are possibilities and if I ask for a certain player, the board will support me. At the moment, a striker and a defender are my two priorities.

“We are looking abroad, as well as in this country. We would be silly not to, because Tony has all these contacts.

“We haven’t got a big enough squad, but we just have to keep going now until January and look to improve again.”

Warnock added: “Tony has given me great support. I couldn’t wish for more backing from him since he arrived.
    (from Wednesday's Mirror)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16 2011, 03:12

would be good for the guy to go there,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09 2024, 00:10